Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Magrath Ball

Owain

Lord High Grand Commander Esq.
Coughing politely into his hand, Owain just grinned at the young woman as he approached. "Or...?" he offered, waiting for her to present an alternative. Honestly, she was still so insecure about herself. Having had so many admirers growing up would surely have given her some confidence, one would think. "Because you know, i'd be more into you wearing neither," he teased with a light kiss on her cheek. Now that she had propsed, the big hurdle making him enrvous had been removed. He could relax again and have some fun.

Granted, a formal ball wasn't his idea of fun, but he'd taken Felicity to a cantina once, so this was perfectly fair. Time to see how the nobility partied. She'd even helped him pick out a simple black suit, with an actual waistcoat of all things. He felt a bit more like a butler than a guest, but then again, that meant he wouldn't draw attention - which suited him just fine.

[member="Felicity Mason"]

"Or nothing," she answered with a sigh, "It's this or I just don't go."

Not an option. But was it in bad taste? Wearing one of her mothers gowns? Maybe. The blonde smirked at his comment and gave him a playful slap. Yeah. She'd be fine. She looked fine. It was all fine. Everything was perfectly fine!

I wish you were here.

She took a deep breath in front of the mirror, ignoring the vision floating out of the corner of her left eye. Another echo of the dead. But she wasn't crazy. That much she knew now at least. She wasn't crazy. She wasn't.

"Well... Let's go, Owain."

[member="Owain"]

Owain

Lord High Grand Commander Esq.
"Hmmm, you in nothing does sound mighty tempting," Owain pondered, tapping his chin as she slapped him. He laughed and shook his head. "Alright, alright, let's go!"

[member="Felicity Mason"]

Lady Kay said:
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

Why was her dress being the icebreaker for a conversation? She started to turn a little red as her cheeks were beginning to flush. It was like a spotlight had been trained on her.

"Thanks. I hope that it isn't too much, but the invite said formal wear. Your dress is lovely too. And this....house...is huge!"

It was quite obvious that she hasn't been to many residences like this one.
"It really is" The Jedi would respond when talking about the house, seeing as nobody else had answered. His gaze wandered around the abode... He really wasn't used to fancy structures like this. It wasn't even size, he was used to that with Jedi Temples.. But the glamour, the luxury... This was new to him.

"And why wouldn't your dress be an icebreaker, dear? It's lovely" The Jedi would tease, removing his arm from her shoulder, only to nudge her playfully instead. "You'll be the bell of the ball, I'm sure" He would joke, that cheeky grin still remaining transfixed on his face.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

If Joshua mentioned the Jello Wresting things to Rianna's niece Faith would tell him about mud, Tia was not the frail flower everyone might think.

"Yes this house is huge, palaces usually are something that make you feel like you shouldn't touch anything, just look" Faith looked around, "I always hated palaces for that reason." Faith's eyes came back to the group, "have you explored any?"

Another thing they alway had lots of places to explore.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Finally! She wasn't being used as an armrest by [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] for the moment. Kay nudged him back with a smirk. "You are such a tease! I know...it's too much. But anyways..."

She turned her attention back to [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] and [member="Mantic Dorn"] as the talk of exploring the palace was brought up. "No...no, I've never explored a place like this. I've only been to two others and only ventured into the common rooms." Sempra's White Palace could count as a third, but she kept that one to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom