Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Low Rogue and the High Knight

It had been a slippery slope. Ronen wasn't sure what he was doing anymore. The last year and a half had been a little more than rough. Losing his master, abandoned by the order, he decided to turn to what he knew. Drink. He barely remembered how to use the force anymore, he felt his connection to it severed somehow. Almost taken away. He knew it was his own fault. He could barely pull a weak force push. He felt ashamed to be gifted as a Miralukan. He did not deserve it. It may have not been the wisest decision therefore, to walk into a group of Kamino Scouts, and punch one of them hard enough to send him into the next Parsec. But 5 Elbows later and he found himself tied up, in a ship, and being blindfolded. Which quite frankly, was more insulting as he was blind.

"You're gonna love Emperor Graf" The Scouts laughed.

"Empe-" And he was unconscious

Next he woke up in the middle of the rain. The sound buzzed through the air, resonating through the buildings. He was being brought somewhere, After about 30 minutes, he found himself kneeling in a big, long hall.

He felt a presence. And as much as he hadn't used the force in a long time. He knew what was coming.

Tanomas Graf

T
"So." A voice began.

"You felt it apt to assault a Scout trooper after a drinking binge. Normally, you would be thrown in an Imperial prison for a time...but something about you has piqued my interest..." The Emperor growled, leering down at the man from his shadow-covered throne that would light up occasionally as lightning struck the ocean outside.

"Yes...It is not every day a Jedi ends up in my Empire..." Graf stated, allowing his guest a moment to respond.

[member="Ronen Jerik"]

Ronen Laughed a short while after he heard him being called a Jedi. It had become such a weird term to him, a man like himself, really didn't deserve the title. But he indulged anyway.

"Jedi huh? What makes you think i'm a Jedi? No saber, blind, drunk. And most likely very out of shape. You'd be best to think back on your thoughts, as i am no Jedi"

He Hoped this "Graf" character would buy his story. Most likely though...

He was in it a bit too deep...

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Tanomas Graf

T
The old man's lips curled into a smirk, he was quite amused to see his guest trying to wriggle out of the accusation. The Force radiated from the Emperor, he had his fingers figuratively in the mind of the man that kneeled before him.

"Do not take me for a fool...but you are right, you used to be a Jedi..." Tanomas said, standing from the throne and pacing towards the man.

"What if I were to offer you power and greatness...more than what a daily fling with the bottle, or years of learning nothing from your former masters, could grant you..." He continued, letting the words linger in the air around the Miraluka. "What if I was to put you into our Imperial Templars, where your connection to the Force will receive the proper nourishment and training rather than be neglected..." Graf orated, he nodded his head and the restraints on the man's wrist hit the floor with a clank.

[member="Ronen Jerik"]

Ronen was a little more than surprised. He had heard of the imperial Templars, but they were mostly myth here and there. To become one would be a great asset to him. It would advance his force skills greatly, and it could mean a solid line of work for a very, very long time. Ronen loosened his hands and tightened the wrap around his eyes and stood up.

"I don't think i have much choice, but it sounds like you can help me along. I would be honoured to become one of your Templars." Although he knew this went against what he believed in, this could be a new chapter in his life, and could mean he could become more powerful than ever before.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Tanomas Graf

T
The Emperor smirked "Very well. But first, before you are formally inducted; you must past one test..." He stated, a click could be heard as his lightsaber slid down his sleeve into his palm. "SURVIVE!" He roared, leaping at the man while igniting his lightsaber.

There was a rack against the wall, sporting multiple melee weapons including different variants of the standard lightsaber such as the pike. Graf's guards watched in mild amusement as the duel commenced.

[member="Ronen Jerik"]

Ronen's Force Sense had finally come into play. He felt Graf's force signature, at least he could see the force again. In any case, he needed to move now! Ronen felt the array of weapons to the side, and Force pulled a Standard Lightsaber from the rack.With Ronen's knowledge of the Pure defensive fighting style of Saber combat, he ignited the saber and pulled it in front of him and tried to clash his saber with Graf's, knowing it would give him some time to figure a plan.

"I guess we don't Delay here on Kamino" He shouted, with a serious, yet terrified tone.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Tanomas Graf

T
Graf cackled as his saber clashed with his guest's "Impressive, most impressive! But they is still much to learn!" He praised, flurrying aggressively while he made fast and lethal strikes at the man. The Emperor jumped away from the man "Your skills with the lightsaber are excellent, I must say so myself. The Templars will hone these skills, mold them until you have perfected a chosen form." He mentioned "Though I do have one question, how caught up are you with the powers of the Force?"

A dark look cast upon his face when he raised his hand, blue force lightning traveling from his fingertips towards his 'opponent'.

[member="Ronen Jerik"]

Although Ronen had no eyes, he could see the Overwhelming lightning shoot towards him, overbearing and massive. He knew how powerful it was, he knew if he didn't do something it would surely maim him. This is what his battle with sith lords have taught him however, he felt the force within him, redirecting all of his power into his finger tips, to such an extent his force sight was starting to waver. He felt the energy starting to hit his hands, burning and scorching his hands, but he pushed back with all his might with a guttural roar, as he felt his calm fall and his anger rise, as he hands started to not absorb, but resist the power of the force lightning. As much as it was still scorching his hands, it would not reach any further, as long as it didn't reach his body he would be alive. But his power wavered, and he was shot backwards on to the floor.

He kept his hands, but he felt the lightning start to reach his arms, he couldn't keep up much longer...

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom