Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the Lost Tomb of Darth Ignus

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddmsrealm-star-wars-korriban-ancient-tomb-of-knowledge.jpg

www.ddmsrealm.com

[SIZE=8pt]Location: Korriban[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Classification: Subterranean complex[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Size: Large[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]History: Darth Ignus, a Dark Lord of the Sith who ruled during the latter days of the first Sith Empire, spent many of his waning years in fear of death. Unwilling to allow himself to pass on, he commanded his legions of servants to build him a grand tomb in which he could cheat death. The tomb took over a decade to complete, but when the work was done the Sith performed a Dark ritual, fueled by his own great knowledge of the Dark side and all the power he had amassed over the years and the life force he had stolen from all his countless slaves after their service was no longer required. With the ritual complete, Ignus' spirit fled his body, which was entirely spent, but it was bound to the tomb he had built for himself. Thus Dark Ignus became nothing more than a spirit of malice, too weak to ever return to the outside world, but nevertheless immortal and undiminished in its evil. Without a body, however, Ignus can do little more than endure as the ages pass him by. Though the name of Darth Ignus lived as a dark memory as long as the original Sith Empire lasted, many looters attempted to plunder it after the Sith fled Korriban, though none ever returned. It therefore gained a reputation as being cursed, and though the Jedi did not know what lay within they could sense plainly that the place was strong in the Dark Side. They therefore sealed the tomb, which eventually passed out of all concrete memory and was known only in myth. Recently, however, a group of Republic archaeologists have re-discovered the site, and the dark rumors are no longer around to trouble any hopefuls who wish to get their hands on one of the last hordes of treasure Korriban has to offer...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Description: The tomb of Darth Ignus is not located in the Valley of the Dark Lords; as it was to be his anchor to everlasting life rather than a mere monument to his death, he saw to it that all who worked on the tomb died there with him. However, though he maintained the utmost secrecy regarding the tomb and its purpose, stories of its contents have survived to be passed down through the ages, existing only in the most ancient of Sith writings and the whispers of age-old legends. It is said Ignus stored the lightsaber of his greatest enemy--a prized possession of his--in the tomb, along with a great holocron he had made at the end of his life, which contained all of the vast knowledge he had amassed over the ages, and a deadly battledroid which had once served as his personal bodyguard and assassin. In addition to this, he also took with him a great horde of treasure,The tomb was designed as a vast labyrinth, with multiple safeguards built in to ward off intruders. At its center was the Sith's inner sanctum, the focal point of his power and the location of his treasure. [/SIZE]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
The holocron is going to need a tech sub as we don't know the details on it.

Any artifacts within the tomb itself is going to to be submitted through the factory

The tomb itself is going to need a dev thread either a discovery (present) or construction (past) of at least 30 quality posts. THis will allow for not gutting many of the features and location.

@Mention me when these are completed

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Factory submissions were already underway when I posted this. The information is not there because I don't actually know the layout of the tomb yet--@Ashin Varin will be making that up as she goes along as our DM. And, I apologise for having to ask, but is a dev thread really necessary? The location itself can't be used for my personal gain or anyone else's, it's just the setting for a story. The rewards for the quest that could not be simply spawned already have their own tech subs.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/47104-nx-41/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/47101-the-holocron-of-darth-ignus/

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Assadar Ilrast"]

Any entry that adds to a canon world and is large should have a submission. If it is holding items more so.

@Mention me when the thread is completed and tomb explored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom