Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Longest Journy

As the Geonosian solar sailor's sail retracted, Flinx sighed. It was time to go to work. It had been only a week since the leader of the dominion sent him away to train with the notorious Night Sisters. Now he was arriving in the Dathomirian system and the main planet in the forward view port. Now he was to meet her, the leader, the clan mother of the night sisters. As the ship descended through the thick fog to the planet surface, Flinx prepared to disembark. He had only the thick dark robes that he wore before meeting his old friend Ra. Boy he longed to have her standing beside him. He let his mind wonder until he felt the landing struts hit the marshy ground near the main settlement. Flinx walked down the loading ramp. As soon as his foot touched the marshy the ground he heard the ship lift off again to head back to he who sent him.

He raised his head up, he could sense the women around him. All at once he moved his hand and caught an arrow just as the tip was about to touch his temple. "I come in piece and unarmed, I have a message to the Mother from my master. I ask safe passage to her and I also ask to not be torn to shreds by those rancor you ride."

Flinx could hear shuffling and whispering then a voice of a tall woman approached him. "How do we know you aren't here to assassinate her as so many have." Flinx now smirked. "The honored mother had red in her ledger. My former master has a favor to cash in. He wishes her to train me as she has trained the honored and feared night sisters. He wishes me to study light and dark, day and night. While this is against your normal matriarchal traditions, he asks for an exception. As you can see, I'm a Miraluka and therefor bereft of true sight so please don't feel threatened. I wish nothing more to train."

At that moment a figure wreathed in green mist walks forward. As she does, all present other than Flinx bows. "I accept your proposition with one condition. You will be responsible for your actions. I will not offer you protection, only training and before you leave you will submit yourself to have me erase you mind of anything that could endanger my daughters."

"Well then Honored Mother, when do we begin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom