Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Long Hello

After finally getting out of a terrible work schedule, finally eating what I'm actually supposed to and getting more than 3 hours of sleep each night, I decided I would take a gander back at the site. It's been quite a while, and would love to get an update on how things are going. Meet some of the current Sith and all that.

If there are any old Jen'ari Empire people still lurking around, I would love to catch up with you guys!

After finally getting out of a terrible work schedule, finally eating what I'm actually supposed to and getting more than 3 hours of sleep each night, I decided I would take a gander back at the site. It's been quite a while, and would love to get an update on how things are going. Meet some of the current Sith and all that.

If there are any old Jen'ari Empire people still lurking around, I would love to catch up with you guys!
I thought this name seemed familiar. Salis used to be one, but I think only a few months before it ended up going down. She actually left before it did, but only barely, (not because it would go down, just happened to go that way). Not a clue if you'd remember me or her though. She doesn't call herself sith anymore even if she's definitely a dark sider.

I do actually have other characters that could interact with him but only two are sith. One isn't even publicly sith, and the other doesn't really have an easy way to get around right now, so I'm not sure where that's going.

Hey there good to see more folks making their way back. Alot of Sith power plays in the background were made, there was a big Sith Schism between the Sith Eternal , Sith Empire, Warlords of the Sith (who started the Schism against TSE), and eventually the New Sith Order subfaction. The Warlords joined with the New Sith Order and the other Sith factions collapsed after repeated invasions.The Brotherhood of the Maw (NSO parent faction who they manipulate in shadow) broke the Sith Eternal at Felucia and split TSE at Thule while they also fought the Third Imperial Civil War.

Currently the NSO is playing shadow games with the New Jedi Order, the Galactic Senate, and the New Imperial Assembly. They are preparing for an attempted Jedi Purge while the Brotherhood itself launched the Second Great Hyperspace War with the galaxy. If you are interested:

The Brotherhood of the Maw are out in the Unknown Regions and would provide ample opportunity to grow your character’s worth. We are a group of Marauders, Warlords, and Dark Side Cultists who seek to bring an end to the old galaxy and spirit in a new. Our sub faction is the New Sith Order, at the current moment our Sith Order is the dominant force in Sith role play, we follow the more Banite secret Sith route with a secret purge storyline set up with various other factions.

If you are interested you should give us a look, New Sith Order

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom