Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Little Things

z7DofCJ.jpg

I've been away from home for a long time now. Going on six years to be exact. Around this time of year I would be sitting back in the kitchen, smearing powdered sugar on some cookies with mother dearest. It's one of those small things that I never realized meant the absolute world to me.

Anyways, not to get too sappy, but I had the opportunity to relive that "tradition" with my fiancee's folks. It was really nice. Well. Really nice is an understatement because I make some Damn fancy cookies.

So, as we draw ever closer to the big holiday of this month, I thought I'd pose the question to y'all. What sort of traditions do you guys enjoy this time of year?

Growing up we had this weird little advent calendar on the fridge. It wasn't so much an advent calendar as it was a magnet calendar. Each day, you stick the little Christmas magnet onto the day and you count down to Christmas.

It was my favorite thing, ever.

Watch the Vacation movie with my grandparents, open 1 gift early with the fam. Then watch Santa on the NORAD thing with my cousins.

Bianca said:
Watch the Vacation movie with my grandparents, open 1 gift early with the fam. Then watch Santa on the NORAD thing with my cousins.
Ah, we always open one gift early, it's always pajamas though, I'm not sure what's happening with my parents, might have to talk with them about it :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom