Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Lion Sleeps Tonight

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna seemed to pout. "So you can tell all my moves? That's so not fair! Hmmm....is that all you have?" she rubbed her chin, "I could make you a sword if you want." She pulled out a pair of katanas, placing them down, unsheathing the first. "Like this one. This is Liz, she's been a godsend since I made her. Eats sith lightning, turns it into something more...jedi. Electric Judgement, I think they called it. Still learning it myself." She held up a hand, small golden sparks coming off her fingers.

Tag: Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

"Well, its not a hundred percent, and because I see it doesn't mean I can block it." He offered. Taam had a feeling even with his saber it would be a challenge to defend against his impressive mate. "So far its been all I needed." Taam had a ryyk blade and a bowcaster given to him by the Wookiees, but neither compared to a lightsaber. But he also hadn;t been facing off with Sith or Mandalorians since he began his wanderings, Typically just criminal elements.

His amber gaze fell to the two swords Jonyna laid on the table and began to explain. Taam was familiar with imbuing items, especially weapons, with the Force, though most Jedi stuck with their light sabers. Taam had actually thought of doing so with his Ryyk blade, but didn't have the skills to do it.

"Emerald Lightning."
Taam replied, his eyes flowing the small arcs of energy dancing around Jonyna's fingers. "That's what I heard it called." She offered to make him a sword. A feral grin touched his muzzles. A light saber is one thing, but to have the solid weight of a weapon in his hand sounded very attractive.

"It sounds like I definitely found the right girl. I'd love a sword." His grin grew wider as his eyes lifted from her katanas to her azure eyes, his big arm snaking around her waist.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna couldn't help herself around him. Her powerful tail wrapped around his waist, pulling him close as she turned around for a kiss. "I'll need to forge it back in the temple on Coruscant. They don't have a forge like that back here. Maybe I can introduce you to the others." She slowly purred, "I got a handful of blasters too. Oh! Maybe we can get you some saberbreakers or a set of Guardian Armor. I wanna make sure my new king of my jungle stays unscathed."

The Cathar couple indulged in some affections, pulled close together and sharing a kiss. Taam liked being called her king in her jungle. It felt good to have Jonyna so close, so intimate. As much as he enjoyed their night together, Taam could only imagine what it would be like to adventure, or fight, at each others' side.

He was most suited for the role of Guardian, and his vigorous mate was going to make sure he was geared up fully for the task. It seemed inevitable now that he would return to Coruscant, with Jonyna. It had been too long, and there were certainly new members he had yet to meet. It was time.

"Yes, all the stuff!" Taam replied eagerly with a chuckle. And I'll go to Coruscant. " He stated, giving her a quick nuzzle with his muzzle. "But I have one place left to go. I am going to stop by Ahch-To, to the First Temple." It was the last destination on his tour of Jedi enclaves and temples. It would be a connection with the roots of the Jedi in a way, and one he felt he needed before knowing if he was ready to return fully to the NJO.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna's ears flicked at that name. Confusion set in. "The...first temple? Is that something I should've known? I'm...still out of the loop on a lot of jedi history, didn't have the chance to learn most of it during my time running and harassing the Empire."

It was adorable when her ears flicked. Taam was a bit surprised that Jonyna didn't know about the First Jedi Temple on Ahch-To. But again, most Jedi knew it because it was where Luke Skywalker went into self-exile around the time of the New Republic. Jonyna had been asleep and wouldn't necessarily know that. But Ahch-To had a much deeper history than Luke and Rey Skywalker. "It's where the first Jedi temple was built, like almost 26,000 years ago. The Jadeites take care of it now, Master Matsu Ike Matsu Ike runs it."

He turned to Jonyna, taking her hands in his large ones. "I think its time to stop wandering... some of that is because of you. But I feel I need to connect with that Jedi root, just to see it, feel the Force there, before I am ready to fully commit again to the Order."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna pouted at that. "I don't think I can come with you. I got a lesson with my padawans to teach, and the Sith are on the move, so I need to be ready." She disliked the idea of seperating already, but she knew they would have to. "Just...promise me you'll meet me back at the Temple on Coruscant once you get back?"

"It's alright, I think its something I need to do alone anyway. And you need o be there for your padawans." Taam rached to stroke Jonyna's cheek, the lightly brushed her chin with one large claw. He didn't want to leave her either, but Taam's tragic history with his own apprentice left him with a deep belief in the mentor-padawan relationship.

He grinned. "I promise I will meet you on Coruscant. A mawite horde couldn't keep me from getting to you there."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Mmmmm..." She leaned into the touch, rubbing up against his claws. "Well...until then, you up for some sparing? I wanna see how my King defends his kingdom." Sultry eyes looked to Taam, before Jonyna broke out into a snicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom