Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Legacy of Sieger Ren

wide_down.jpg

The Bastion of Ren
Virgillia

There were one a time where these halls were filled with the faces baring no names, Disciples with no longer relevant lives before their entrance into the Order of Ren. The great Bastion of which stood upon the world of Virgillia symbolized their commitment and entry into the new age where all that was left behind was to be forgotten, dismissed and otherwise irrelevant to their will to answer the call of the Supreme Leader of the First Order.

Caehl Ren stood within the center of the great hall, surrounded now by tables of which were often shared by those of the Knights of Ren, for whatever meals or meetings, many a discussion of import to the First Order's future had been considered here, those that would sit at the head table being the Council and Masters of Ren led by none other than Sieger Ren himself when he saw fit to grace them all with his presence; at all other times the mantle of hierarchy fell to that of Decitus Ren and surrounded on either side by those of Sieger's elite.

He had been informed of a new arrival, one of whom Caehl had been urged to consider training personally. These suggestions having come down from the upper echelon weren't requests so much as they were expectations and though his own path towards become an established Knight of Ren had not come without great trial and self sacrifice, he expected that this new Disciple was be ever so a common sight leading into their future days.

[member="Myrne"] had been summoned fourth, the call brought to him by those of his same rank having spent a longer period here within these walls and knowing best not to argue with a Knight such as Caehl, they would come with rumors from loose lips if there were any to be had; a portrayal of a Knight of Ren detached from personal conveniences or emotional baring. Skeptical as he were for the lessons he had undergone in his initial days, Caehl Ren awaited the newcomer, standing tall with his hands behind his back, his physical features concealed by that of his armaments, helm and all; staring down against the light of the fireplace and otherwise silent in wait.

R4v3rghost

A Little Ghostish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIzM9p3dUm8​

There is only truth here.

Blood red eyes surveyed the halls of the Bastion as Myrne walked through them. He moved like a ghost, his frail and slender frame utterly insignificant compared to the grandeur of the structure that had now become his home. Rumors about this place that were spread on the academy on Skye had been discarded without thought by the Disciple, for the only truth that existed were the words of Him. Everything else was irrelevant, including the days before taking up the duty of becoming an enforcer of truth. Today, the grand service he was destined to fulfil would begin.

Torment give me strength.

Not a second of Myrne's life passed without agony screaming throughout his body. The Dark side had wreaked havoc on his being, but it had only served to immerse himself deeper. It would make him a weapon, a conduit through which the Force could manifest itself to serve the Ren and their goals. A life without pain was one he could no longer imagine. Those days were part of his history, days that meant nothing anymore. He needed to forget everything, so that only the future would shape him. His name was discarded, in place of it he had become a new man. Myrne.

The name of Ren he did not carry, however. It was a sacred name reserved only to those who were worthy. He was of no significance, claiming it would be a mockery of everything he and the entire Order stood for. Only when given would he accept it, but until then he was only Myrne.

In His name.

A figure clad in dark robes, the hood pulled over the wearer's head, would enter the great hall. The Knight who went by the name of [member="Caehl Ren"] had been waiting and without hesitation he strode towards him. As he stood behind him, as he looked at the fireplace, the Disciple went down to a knee, his head angled downwards. "It is an honor to be in your presence, Knight of Ren."

Caehl's gaze shifted with the notice of movement behind him, the room of silence graced with a presence that carried in the force, told the Knight of Ren that his summons had been answered for. The irony here did not escape him. Turning to look down upon that of [member="Myrne"] who had taken the knee before him, the Knight of Ren found himself nostalgic with his first day upon entering into the Bastion of Ren. Greeted by the Knight of Ren, Kriel Firin, he too had bowed to such formalities and now found himself echoing the same sentiment as his Master had back then.

"Pick yourself up, boy. The only man you kneel before is Sieger Ren" his left hand gestured to his side, above which hung the mantle of the Supreme Leader, a large portrait framed in decor hanging above that of the fireplace, he of whom appeared to be staring down upon the pair of them from the illustrated art piece; "As a Disciple, you will follow the chain of hierarchy and obey when instructed. We are however diverse from those of the Sith nor the Jedi. You will be treated on equal ground and anything more, you will earn over time depending upon your dedication and loyalty to the Supreme Leader". Had Myrne come from the Academy of Skye, he would already know this yet it was important that there be no misconceptions between the two for the partnership that the boy was being brought into. "Hence-fourth, I am to be your Master. You may call me such, though I too go by Caehl Ren, your preference is yours to choose".

"As a member of the Order of Ren, you are committing to becoming one of the Supreme Leader's Elite. We hold no direct ties to Government though the First Order Security Bureau will be aware of your presence. All that you will undertake will be in his name and alongside me, you will be granted clearance to intervene in matters deemed significant to security of state and his overall vision for the Galaxy. Together, I will lead you through your training for which you will come to understand the power that is the Force and how it will serve you in service and duty to the upper Echelon..." Referring to those Masters of Ren that were rarely seen, the Council for which [member="Samka Derith"] found counsel in. Few knew of their presence and fewer yet knew even the titles by which they were named, yet through Decitus' accompanying him to return [member="Ara Zambrano"] to the Order, Caehl had gained some little insight as to how their leadership worked.

"If you have questions, now would be the time".

R4v3rghost

A Little Ghostish
Seemingly soundless Myrne would rise to his feet, without question. Those in higher power were to be followed, it was a lesson he had taken to heart quite quickly and stood at the core of his being. "As you wish," he replied as he took in the portrait. He was the one who stood at the helm of everything the Disciple lived for, someone who deserved only the greatest of enforcers. Perhaps in time he would be able to fulfil the task properly.

"I will not stray from your command, or from any who stand above me." Only the Ren could give him purpose. To throw that away to individual whims was unthinkable. He wondered if he had been capable of doing such a thing in the past for a moment, but quickly perished the thought as he realized that those times were no longer important, and that he was simply unable to remember. Another memory culled from his mind, as they were removed one by one.

The decision on how to address him had been made in a split second. "I shall do whatever you wish, master. I will learn all I can to serve Him." He chose to refer to him as such out of respect, as a reminder of his place. He was to follow. "Questions are not for me to ask. I am ready for whatever you wish for me to do."

[member="Caehl Ren"]

[member="Myrne"] offered up his complacency to serve, freely devoting himself to the commands of Caehl Ren in servitude for the Knights of Ren and the First Order's reach across the Galaxy. Standing there, the black visor of his helm looking over the boy in study and scrutinizing his appearance for whatever impact big or small he might bring upon his future within the Order of Sieger Ren; Caehl's memories seemed to surface again reminiscing upon his initial days. He too had been ready to serve blindly, having come to the First Order with nothing left worth caring for, the First Order had given him direction and purpose, a goal to strive for in that his face and name had been replaced by that of the Supreme Leaders.

"To be a Disciple of the Order of Ren means to forfeit everything for the Supreme Leader. Your name, your family, their significance in your life is now null and void. Your face is the face of Sieger Ren. Your actions are his will upon the Galaxy, every one of us here whom serve the Supreme Leader exact his reach upon those within and outside of the First Order's domain"

Sentiment would be discouraged and the only individuality that should matter would become the traits and skills that Myrne would learn that separated him from the rest of his fellow Disciples. Unlike the Orders of the Light or the Dark, the Ren did not solely rely upon their Masters for guidance but so too sought to strengthen one another, to build strength within their fellow disciples; to learn to work together as an effective force to be reckoned with, the elite agents of the First Order.

"But to follow blindly and without question is foolish. You must exercise the mind as much so as you focus on gaining strength in the Force and in of yourself. Question my decisions, learn to trust your instincts for at the end of the day they will be judged should the time come for you to ascend any further. Ask questions if you have them, seek to understand what you are committing too and listen to the words of your peers; the more attention you pay to your surroundings, the more use you will be to Sieger Ren...".

Silence would follow for a brief time, Caehl awaiting to hear any response should their be one. Otherwise they would move on; he was curious to judge the current combatant skills this Disciple had come to learn, what kind of weapon or form he had chosen to take up and how he would do to size up his opponents and carry himself where his life would depend upon it.

"What experience do you have in combat?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom