Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Last in Line | Reclamation of Dantooine | NIO

rHFb1NK.png

M A N _ O F _ I R O N
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
TASK ETERNAL
LORD EXECUTOR
KNIGHTS OF THE EMPIRE
Iron Skin | Lightsaber
Hans Rennagen | Jin Kyrel | Okkeus Dainlei
N5cG5gd.png

Rurik.jpg

It ripped at his consciousness, more than anything else prior to this point. Kyrel had all the opportunity to reverse the dark fate damned unto him, a dark fate he challenged time and time again. Bastion, Dantooine- he'd showed before how resolute he was in spite of the dark temptation and that scorned legacy he followed. He respected the endurance- the perserverance to that struggle. All of the Knights under his tutelage endeared to him in some human form such as that. Hans being a kindred spirit not too dissimilar to Rurik himself- a man of a lineage strewn into exile.

As much as he maintained the metal, frigid exterior- he cared deeply for all of his Knights. Each of them in service in dedication to an idealogy resurrected in part by his own hand. But in truth- it meant nothing without them. To see Kyrel so venomously regard his once comrades with blade in hand in darkness in his eyes. It truly wrought his emotional toil- his look of distress however was masked in iron.

"Knight Kyrel! Stand. Down." Rurik barked out, his voice strained by the yell immediately before he offered a faint press of the force to the other two near Kyrel before he let his saber snap back into the hilt- making his way on a slow approach toward Jin.

"Please...I know what you're feeling- I know what's influencing you but...but please. Stand down. Speak to me." Rurik uttered, holding his arms out in a stance that showed a lowering of his guard- in the hopes of coaxing Kyrel into surrendering in some form or at the very least binding the two in dialogue.

"I felt the pain of your father...the same you feel now. It was not the answer for him...it is not the answer for you, Jin." Rurik iterates.

Marcad

Another Snake

rHFb1NK.png

G R E E N _ K N I G H T
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
DANTOOINE
STARRING | Mogra'teksa

N5cG5gd.png
She learned her mistake of holding back on the previous mission they were on. She had thought she saw everything with her occupation as a mercenary before crossing paths with Cewr. He was injured which almost leaved his student to her death because of her mistake. Whether it was luck or the will of the Force that shaped their destinies, they survived and reigned victorious over their foes. Naturally, she was reprimanded by the Mirialan after recovering from their wounds. Showing mercy would only enable her to repeat errors and not build up disciplined habits like he wanted.

Today he would see how much she learned from that experience and if she will show him whatever progress she made.

"Let's not focus on the surface, I can sense the root of all this below us."

Down in the crystal caverns; the root of evil. More damnations and Sith were to be expected, especially whatever hideous monsters dwelled from the perverted use of alchemy and sorcery.

A Sith acolyte before him was slain as the purple blade of his saber slashed through his chest, enough to cut bone and muscle like butter where it even cut through the Sith's heart.

Ours is the fury.

The steps of those that followed him echoed in the hall behind him. Had they been attempts to be stealthy, they'd fail. The Sith was in the middle of uttering some nonsense, and their brief altercation in the stairwell had interrupted the Dark Sider. Yet, even with the saber pointed at him, Raijan seemed unbothered by the threat. Instead, he looked past the darkly clad being to the constantly fizzling planet on the display behind him.

Bolts lanced past him, and those were enough to bring him back to himself.

Blinking, he followed the movements of the Zeltron and then the other - a being who seemed to favour the shadows. In the dark, Raijan still saw him.

The Sith, he was fast. But three against one, there was indecision. Their mind was split into pieces, for what reason, the Commando had no idea. Between fighting and what uiseless information was spewing out of its mouth, he didn't care --

The crimson blade came arcing towards him from the side.

A button was depressed on the simplistic metal stick, barely more than a foot in size prior to its extension to a full length staff. The scarlet plasma beam sliced across his flank, burnt flesh was smelt, but he pivoted out of the way to prevent being further impaled. Another depress on the staff, and one end of it burst into an azure beam. Swinging the lightsaber pike across the back of the passing Sith's legs. Already tumbling down to the ground, not getting more than a step away before collapse.

One leg, severed by the knee, the other flopping, connected via less than an adequate amount of cauterized flesh.

With a deactivation of the lightsaber pike, Raijan, of single mind stepped over the severed leg and moved to the display. There was a console, but it too was slashed to pieces. He wouldn't be getting discernible information from this, he deduced. It was a wonder it was still able to project an image at all. Slowly turning about to face the two, drily, he spoke.

"What planet is this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom