Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Generation {Origin Stories - Last Class on Korriban}

d917da36b3001f2be5c7836a86aacf36.jpg

Okay fellow writers, I am super happy but also wasn't entirely sure how this was going to catch on...I am super happy to see that people are wanting to take part in it! I think the best way to create an immersive story is to weave characters together, and memories that are more tangible than backstories and NPC's can really provide. I've decided with as much interest as it has received, it's time to create a thread dedicated to discussing it and keeping up with it.

That being said, I'm going to have an updated list on the participants so we know who is in the RP and who is not so we make sure to include everyone. Also, any trial ideas or scenarios which you wish to roleplay through please DM whoever you want to include or just reply on here! This just isn't my story, it's our story and I want it to be as developed as it can be. So, let's do this! I'm honestly stoked.

Active Threads

The Howling Winds
- This is an introductory thread in which everyone participating will basically make an entrance on their characters. It's summed up so far as a ship landing on korriban with the batch of hopefuls, who are greeted by the overseer Darth Timur alongside some of the sith masters who will be teaching. Use this to ensure you are placed on this timeline in this place! (Planned wrap-up within the next 2 rounds of role-play, which will then branch out into two separate threads led by each sith master and a group of his choosing.)

This is by no means closed, but I think only 1-2 more students would be good and another master would be optimal. If you have interest in this, please do it! I think it'll be fun.

Sith Masters:

Darth Timur - Overseer

Krause Zelier Krause Zelier - Sith Master

Sith Hopefuls:

Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Crix Maden Crix Maden

Yraven Lakke ke

Aximand Haxim Aximand Haxim

Crysis Crysis

Last edited:
Awesome. Please keep checking this as I edit the original post of the thread to reflect what's happening. I made a small addition to the info on howling winds, just to give a direction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom