Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Councilor(Mastering of Diana Moridena)

Cedric Dorn

C
She hugged the pregnant girl back...or tried to at least, it was difficult getting ones arms around the moon.

Diana smiled at her comment, and then blinked slightly, not understanding the reference Avalore was trying to make. Perhaps kids these days were getting ahead of her in pop culture, or perhaps Diana was just not very smart, it was difficult to tell. “No, much more likely i'll begin to talk in purple.”

She said it almost as obviously as possible, and then quickly turned to regard the council chamber. She was happy. For the first time in a long time she felt like she had achieved something, like what she had done mattered even in a small way. She was now a member of the Jedi Council, she could lead the Order, at least in part.

She felt satisfied.
@[member="Avalore Eden"]

Avalore didn't miss a beat, "Purple's an amazing color. Very slimming on the vowels."

Smirk.

"We should celebrate with ice cream." She could totally go for a mountain of ice cream right now.

@[member="Diana Moridena"]

Cedric Dorn

C
“Thats what i've heard.” Diana said quietly nodding her head to Avalore's statement. She smiled at her apprentice and then turned around, waving her to lead the way. Ice cream was an excellent way to celebrate, that was provided she would actually get some with Avalore coming with her. She frowned slightly, thinking of her plan to snatch some of the creamy dairy goods away from her apprentice before the all consuming maw could get at it.

It was a diabolical plot, but one that would work.

Quickly she wandered over to the turbo-lift with Avalore at her side. “We'll have to find preacher and tell him.”

Avalore followed, book tucked under an arm, and waddled into the lift after Diana.

She gave a sniff, barely hearing the woman's words as she waited for the off-chance that bearing a moon at her midsection might set off the overload alarm on the lift. The image of the gears grinding as it labored to hold her weight flashed momentarily through her brain.

"Hm?" she shook her head, turning a wondering look to Diana, "Who?"

@[member="Diana Moridena"]

Cedric Dorn

C
“Oh. Thats right.” Diana said quietly as she remembered. “You haven't met Preacher yet.”

The Jedi Master frowned slightly, remembering that Avalore and Preacher had not yet really been introduced or interacted in anyway. She would have to remember to remedy that situation in the future. Perhaps this could be their first introduction...what an odd pair they would make. Quickly Diana reached over and pushed a button, sending them rocketing down the side of the building.

Turbo-lift's moved fast, and part of her wondered if Avalore was made sick by them. “He's my other apprentice. I took him on just a little bit after you, on Cato Neimoidia as well oddly enough.”
That had been a strange meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom