Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Krath

Darth Odium

D
download.jpg

The Krath were a secret society founded by aristocratic force sensitive cousins Aleema and Satal Keto in the Empress Teta system.

With such an open area in the core to write and enjoy. I was checking to see who would be interested in writing as members of the ancient darkside cult and aristocrats of the core world Empress Teta.

Krath Wook

Darth Odium

D
So, I should probably give a plot pitch. The Krath, a darkside cult focused on sorcery in it's application of the force.
With the Galactic Alliance driven out by The Sith Empire and a resultant power vacuum created in the Cores, The cult sees an opportunity to grasp a glory they had only known in history books. Between political pressure, behind the scenes dealings and overt power displays, the cult rises to prominence beginning on Empress Teta and growing from there.

[member="Antherion"] [member="Thuux Zethrux"] [member="Lyn-Char Beorht"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Lily Kuhn"]

Thuux Zethrux

T
Darth Odium said:
behind the scenes dealings
Why, that's my favourite type of dealings!

[member="Lyn-Char Beorht"]

Velok books. :wub: (I do my best to get my hands on as many as possible on another character of mine.)

I should probably mention there was a coup d'etat on Teta during my absence that put the planet back under Krath control. It's mostly splinter groups, but the system, during the Alliance's collapse, has returned to its roots.

Darth Odium

D
[member="Lily Kuhn"] [member="Ankol Hastel"] [member="Thuux Zethrux"] [member="Lyn-Char Beorht"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Antherion"] [member="Causstik Rahn"]

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/1162-the-krath/

Faction has been created. I will add more as we pin things down but as Lily said The Krath have risen up again on Empress Teta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom