Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Kessel Run [SJO] [OPA]

Vyri

V
Well, well, well.

Wasn't Mr.Nice Glutes acting a little suspect. Vyri was sure she knew a lie when she smelled it. She wasn't some spring chick to a smuggling run either-- medical supplies, oh come on! She half wondered why she hadn't caught on from the start, and did he really think she wouldn't notice something off? She realized he must be in a pinch, and to him, she was the lesser evil.

A glance at his control panel told the story, one she capitalized on without hesitation. Cargo hold, level two! She scattered out of the cockpit, wasting no time bringing herself down to said 'medical supplies' to sniff around.

"Now," she said, her voice seeping into the barely lit room. "Let's see what you're really moving, Love." She took a crow bar to the digital panel, busting it then prying a crate open.

A soft whistle hit the air, her brows rising.

"Medical supplies," she echoed, a slight laugh in her chest. She pulled out a blaster with some type of scoop on it, bringing it close to inspect its merit. It felt nice in her hands. A good weight.

She slid it into her waist line, reaching in for another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Born standin' up and takin' back.
“I'll follow ya”, Eldin followed the contact up the ramp and directed him to the second level of his ship. He did not seem to worry about coming on board alone, probably because the goons outside would kill him if their boss did not return in an allotted time. Not to mention he was a ruthless killer without them.

They entered the cargo hold. Eldin’s eyes fixed on the girl, stunned at the sight of her in here and inwardly cursing himself for leaving her alone, for picking her up in the first place. This could blow the entire mission, his mind racing with the idea of calling in ORION now, but they still needed money to change hands.

“Who is this, what is going on?”, the contact turn on Eldin, hand itching to pull his blaster as his hand rested on the butt. “You were supposed to be alone Daine”.

He had to think of something quick, for the girl’s sake as well as his own.

“This is my err… first mate”, he gave the man a wink. “Ya know how boring space travel is”. Eldin walked over to Tea and slipped his arm around her waist pulling her close to him. Eldin turned and nuzzled into her ear, lover’s lips brushing against her cheek before he whispered. “Go along with this or we are both dead”.

Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

V
Vyri gave the contact an easy smile, her heart slamming in her chest. No doubt by now Eldin would have felt the unusual number of guns under her jacket. No spacer of any sort would likely have the need for three... make that four? Was one tucked into the back of her bra?

Yes.

"I keep things fun," she confirmed easily, turning into his embrace. One hand sliding tenderly up his chest, the woman rocking up on her toes to capture the nuzzling lips in a deep, heated kiss of her own. As she groped at him, the other hand snaked along his back, wrapping around his gun.

The moment stretched a tad too long, until the contact was left shifting in mild discomfort.

It was only then that she pulled back, cheeks red, grinning harmlessly. "Anyrate, cargo's ready, checked it myself." She closed the crate she was at with a solid 'thunk', her gaze purposely avoiding the busted data pad tucked out of sight. "Want help loading it out, Sugar?" She asked Eldin, her eyes twinkling up at him.

It was a good thing the contact could not see Eldin’s eyes widen with surprise as Tea locked lips with him, hungry with her kiss. It was only for a moment he was unsettled, before delight ran through his body and he couldn’t help grinning through the kiss. Boy, those lips were sweet.

The number of guns she had packed away in her trousers was extraordinary, and the things women hide in their bra, he had to admit it was the first time he encounter one with a gun. But she played along with the ruse, although they were not out of the mess yet. Eldin noticed the broken panel on the crate, little thief which only made him like her more.

The contact did not bother checking each and every crate, his boys would do that soon enough off the ship.

He thumped the opened crate and forced it to lock, making up some excuse it had shifted in flight, “Of course, Toots”. There were five crates they loaded on a sled pallet, Eldin made sure the opened one was on the bottom. The contact had left them too it and waited for them at the bottom of the ramp.

“I want my gun back, when we get outta here”, she needed a loaded weapon just in case things turned hot out there. After all the blasters she had pilfered were not loaded. “And how the hell ya got some many .. tucked away”. Was not really a question that needed an answer, it was more that he was impressed.

At the bottom of the ramp, the men took charge of the crates and opened them. Lucky for the two they did not pay close attention to the numbers and gave the all clear on the delivery. “So, ya got the credits?”.

It was time.

Eldin shifted in place, placing a hand on his hip as casual as you like, but signalled that the transfer was now taking place. ORION would burst through the clearing any moment now.

Vyri

Acaadi looked from Kyra to the massive owner of the vessel. He truly hoped that Kyra had the situation under control. It all seemed very precarious. The bird's grip on reality did not seem that stable.

"Yes, the engines and the wookies..."

He turned to his comm unit and called for Corte Fletchador Corte Fletchador or any other vessels to tow the cargo container of wookies out of the maelstrom.

Any thoughts of capturing the smuggler had fled. All he wanted to do was get off this vessel and preferably without Kyra being wed to the smuggler.

"Engines?" he asked one of the nearest jawa.

Vyri

V
"A lady doesn't reveal her secrets," Vyri sassed, holding his stolen blaster behind her back. Was taking it necessary? No. She had arrived on his ship with two of her own, both loaded and on her person. She didn't give way to this, keeping the fact to herself as she swung the gun around her thumb by its trigger.

"Medical supplies? Really? Once this is over we really have to work on your improv skills. What exactly have you gotten us int-" The man walked back in, his own shoulders held a little easier now that he had his purchase onboard. Vyri turned to him, giving that same, easy smile as Eldin spoke.

“So, ya got the credits?”.

The contact considered Eldin for a moment. Vyri knew the look, she wore it too whenever the concept of taking more than was hers appeared before her. Alas, taking more than was your due in this kinda moment was bad for business, and Eldin had given them everything they had wanted.

A few guns aside.

The man fished into his pocket, holding up the payment. Vyri sneaked in an ass-smack as Eldin left her to fetch it, the man's hands extended in acceptance to--

"Down on the ground, hands where I can see them, now!"

The woman dropped faster than a hot potato, eyes wild as she took coverage behind a crate near her.

"Shite."

He could still feel the sting on his rump from Tea taking liberties with his person, as he snatched the payment out of the hands of the contact. ORION burst from the bushes and surrounding area, even one of the men connected with the contact dropped his cover and moved forward.

Eldin hit the deck as well, just in case the gang decided to fight their way out. He looked around for Tea, noticed her hiding behind a crate, at least she had cover if the poodoo hit the fan. “What is this?”, the contact yelled but he realised it was all too late. “You’re a dead man Daine!”. The Agents cuffed them all, the undercover agent taking great delight in apprehending the contact he had to put up with for months.

Once the coast was clear, Eldin stood and brushed himself off, as the commander approached him. “Good job, but why were you late?”, why is this the only pressing question everyone asks him. “Trouble with the ship”, that was enough. The Agent slapped him on back, and reported into HQ informing them the mission was a success.

“The Boss will want to see you back on Terminus. Probably offer you a position”, Eldin only smiled at the thought of it.

“Nah, I’ll stick me Judge duties”. The life of an agent was far too controlled and strict for his liking. As the agents cleared the area and took the contact and his men away, he gave Eldin a long hard look, and Eldin knew he now had a mark on his back. As everyone began to move away, he walked casually over to the crate were Tea was hiding and he sat down looking over the edge of it to her.

“Ya can come out now”, he grinned, as he tucked something small into the inner pocket of his jacket.

Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

V
He'd look down to find two barrels pointed up at him, the woman's expression pinched as she considered the man over her. Things were starting to click in and make sense, but boy had it been a ride.

"You're a cop," was all she said to him, her tone flat as she looked up at him with a newfound sense of mistrust. Mostly cause she had stolen goods on her, and he hadn't said anything. She sat tense on the ground, the barrels unwavering as she waited for the other shoe to drop.

"You coulda said something."

He wasn’t phased with two barrels pointed at him, he had seen the sight of that more times then he cared to, although he was always pointing two barrels back. “Yes, and no”, was the correct answer, “But why would I tell ya that?”, he positioned himself more comfortable on the crate. “I only just met ya and got ya outta a sticky situation”.

“Now I think ya should lower the guns Toots, one of them agents come back and see ya point them things at me, they’ll shoot first ask questions later”.
He looked off into the distance and saw ORION ships taking off and heading to Terminus no doubt.

“When ya took those guns, ya story lots all credibility about who ya are. Ya got no family on Terminus have ya”, and he didn’t believe her name was Tea, Tea”, lopsided grin accompanied a playful eyebrow.

Eldin stood up and walked toward his ship, it was time to leave and head home. If she wanted her ride, she was still welcome to the lift, but he was not heading to Terminus now. “Oh, by the way”, he retrieved the small thing he had placed in his pocket and waved it in the air as he turned back to her.

“Ya do want ya share of the credits don’t ya?”. It was the payment for the guns, in the aftermath of the sting, it had been forgotten, at least for now, but by the time ORION thought of it Eldin would be long gone. And so, would his memory of what happened to the money.

“And I want my gun back”.

Vyri

Vyri

V
"Alright, fine, so neither of us are who we say we are," she allotted, standing up and giving the outside a wary glance as she tucked the two guns away ... into some part of her or another. He should check her hair. Was there one in her hair?

The world would never know.

She moved after him, her steps gaining a hit of spunk as he flashed the coin pouch at her. Oh yes. Do share. "You're double dealing," she accused, her voice hinting at delight. She fell into pace at his side, his gun suddenly in her hand and held out hilt first. "Spicy, but I respect it. I'm keeping the other guns tho, and I'll happily take my bit for saving your ass--" her empty palm was extended, fingers wiggling in expectation.

“Only thing I lied about was the cargo. For the rest of it, ya just didn’t ask the right questions”. He grinned as she stepped up beside him and handed him his pistol. Entering the ship, Eldin pressed the button and the ramp closed, soon they would be on their way.

He watched her wiggling fingers, “Ah no no no. Not until I get the truth”, he did not really want all of it, only just one thing and his blue eyes sparkled with a sense of delight. “What’s ya real name?”.

With a hiss the ship was secured, and he made his way to the cockpit once more. Eldin was in a hurry, just in case those ORION agents remembered the cash. “Hope ya don’t mind a change of plans”, he threw the words over his shoulders, leaning over the control panel warming up the engines.

“Okay, so I might have lied about Terminus, Bespin’s the destination”. Once more in the pilot seat, flicking switches, and the Rusty Bucket lifted off and Eldin sat back in his seat, hands tucked behind his head, and parted his lips with a contented sigh and a smile.

Things were back to normal. He flashed the girl a quick look as if she would be the undoing of his thought.

Vyri

Vyri

V
"Whats that word fancy people like to use? Ah-- Semantics," Vryi quipped as he absolved himself of some of his guilt. Not that she held him to it either way. A bit of mental warfare kept you on your toes and lively on those long, boring flights.

She snapped her hand back, grinning as he withheld the money for her name. She half considered not giving it to him, there was a bit a thrill in being chased. Sad fact was she never expected to see him again, and money's was money. She flopped back down into his co-pilot seat, kicking her feet up on the pannel and selling out her name like a prostitute on a slow day.

"Vyri. That's it, nothin' special. Just Vyri." Her hand extended again, fingers waggling in that silent 'pay up'.

"Bespin, eh? Never seen it. You got anymore of those half lies in that back pocket of yours or you just going for the scenery?" She asked, casting a gaze down to his obscured tush. A grin slipped her lips at the reminder of the feel she had copped. Definitely packing something there, even if it was just one fine ass.

“Vyri huh? how do I know ya not pullin’ the wool over my eyes again”, he grinned but something in the girl told him she was telling the truth .. this time. His eyes lingered over the full length of her shapely legs as she pulled them up on the panel.

Eldin pulled his attention back to the pouch filled with coin, flicked through it like a kid flicking through sweeties looking for his favourite. After deciding his share, he tossed her the pouch with the rest of it, it was divided fairly evenly. Although their meeting had been by chance, he had to admit she had helped, indirectly. Besides, he figured she could do with the cash especially after losing her ship.

However, her gaze to his tush was not lost on him, in that moment he decided not to store his share of the coin there. “Nah. I live there. Besides, the scenery is just fine here”, he was thinking of those legs again, and the shape of her lips he happened to taste earlier. He pointed out the cockpit window to the blanket of stars as if that was the view he spoke of, just in time for her to see the pull into the tunnel as he engaged hyperspace.

“Well Vyri, we gotta few hours to kill. Donno if ya wanna do somethin’. Eat, drink, or we could go to bed”. There was tease in his words and a twinkle in his eyes, “I am sure I could find ya bed if ya wanna rest”.

Vyri

Vyri

V
Vyri relaxed deeper into the seat she had claimed as they hit hyperdirve. Something about physically putting space between you and your problems did a lot to ease ones worries. His offer was a kind one, and it was something she knew she should consider, but the adrenaline of the day still burned sharply through her body. She couldn't even coax her eyes closed, stress pried them right back open.

"Nah. Here's good." She shuffled in the seat, pulling a face as bit by bit, she removed the unloaded guns from her person and laid them on a bit of empty space. She gave a sigh of relief as the final one was pulled from the back of her bra, their hard forms no longer digging into her frame. "You keep your eyes on the sky, this chair is comfy enough."

She had slept in worse places, though a bid for sleep seemed pointless in a moment like this. In a few hours she'd be a new planet, and once again she'd be force to hit the ground running. "Oh, don't you worry about me," she dismissed, before he could offer again. She sunk a little deeper into the frame of the chair, her head tilting his way to really give the guy a good look over.

"...Hey, thanks for what you did tho." She gave him a small, vulnerable smile. Then broke it and declared, "We're even tho, don't you go thinking otherwise."

Eldin sat shaking his head as Vyri ‘unloaded’ the guns she had kept from the crates. How that girl had hid them in places he had not thought of was impressive. “Versatile bra that”. He grinned, turning back to the control panel and keying in a security code for the upper level of the Bucket, the other cargo hold which had the crates of spice, which she did not find in her wanderings.

Well, she seemed comfortable enough in the co-pilots chair, so he mirrored the action and got cosy himself. “Yeah I guess we are even”, he crossed his legs and crossed his arms over his chest to keep in the warmth.

“Since ya story about family on Terminus ain’t true, I take it the story of why ya were in Kessell ain’t either. So, what were ya doin’ out there? I mean no one goes through the Run for the fun of it”.

It was his turn to take a good long look over the girl he had picked up in the most unusual place. She is pretty, in fact there is something very striking about her that he kinda liked.

Vyri

Vyri

V
Vryi grimaced, shooting him a side-eye at his well aimed questions. Totally a judge, how didn't she see it before. "Well," she started, dragging the word out. "It's like I said. Malfunction." Bullchite. "I had this pilot droid you see-- I can't fly for shit-- And seems it damn well couldn't either," she lied, fudging facts. It wouldn't take much to see through them, maybe a news update and a hard look at the spot he found her. She figured she was in the clear for now. Any epiphany he would have about her involvement in that planet wide lock down, it would be well after they had parted ways.

"Was running cargo through not unlike you and next thing I know-- I'm staring at half my ship's ass being bared to the maw-- hell, I was starting to recite my last rites, woulda believed it if you told me I was done for." Her stomach churned at the reminder, the woman sitting with that unpleasantness for a moment before shoving it aside.

Didn't matter, didn't happen! Seemed her luck wasn't dried up yet.

"Gotta admit though-- it is a fun. All the adrenaline. No cost. Hell, if you want, we can turn back and do it again," she gestured, pretending to get up to help him do just that.

Malfunction he could believe, but not as a result of the droid, after all those marks on her ship had been fresh. Maybe coincidence maybe not, after all he had not been there to see it. She was a pretty bundle of lies, that much he knew. But it was not until she leaped out of the seat did it become concrete. To eager, especially from someone that just escaped certain death.

“Well we could go back”, he pretended to muse over the idea. “Maybe we could still salvage the cargo ya were carrying”. He pulled his legs off the control panel, checked the chronometer to see how long they had left before reaching Bespin. His action all done deliberately, as if liking the idea.

“I am sure whoever ya were workin’ for would like their cargo”. He couldn’t help a grin, it was just a little bit too much fun to call her bluff.

“Sit down Vyri, don’t care what you got ya self into, or if ya runnin’ ..”, after all he is not an innocent either. As long as she isn’t running slaves, or serial killer, he was not interested in bringing anyone in for smuggling. Well, that depended too on what and why. Vyri did not strike him as bad, per se, but for now she had the benefit of the doubt.

Vyri

Vyri

V
Oi. A sweat prickled at her underarms, subtle tension hitting her limbs as he had his fun calling her out on her go at things. Vryi liked to think she was a great talker-- spinning stories, using charm. Truth was she was better shot and a faster runner. All things she needed when her stories showed their holes.

Both of which crossed her minds when he called her out.

She slowly lowered herself back into her seat, weary as she waited for the other shoe to drop. But it didn't come, the judge sitting there all relaxed and shit. It crossed her mind it was all a ploy to take her in easy. But for what tho, she reasoned. She watched him break the same laws. That would be something to put her down over-- covering his tracks.

But if that was so, why wait till they hit a planet. Better to do it now in the dead of space.

"Well aren't you something to chew on." She eyed him for a moment more, then asked bluntly, "What's your deal then? You one of them or you one of us."

For a moment he took great pleasure in unsettling her, whatever ‘racket’ she runs to get her way had fallen flat and years of gaming at cards taught Eldin well when it comes to calling bluff. Besides there was nothing to lose in this ‘game’ they played.

It only lasted a moment.

Her next question calling him out, and on the face it, it would appear his was double dealing. Might have been a thing a few years back but since operating with the OPA that part of him shifted a little. Although old habits die hard.

Eldin reached under the control panel, pulled hard on a lever and produced a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. Popped them on the panel, unscrewed the lid and poured them both a healthy dram.

“If we are gonna get deep and meaningful, might as well loosen the lips”. He handed her a glass.

Straight to the point she was, and it was finally now that she seemed to be not playing anymore. “Depends”, which was true enough. “Was once ‘one of ya’, but now one of them as ya put it”. He downed his whiskey and hissed at the burn, although it was top shelf stuff.

“Did me fair share of smugglin’ and ahhh .. fixin’ gamblin’ rackets. Worked for the Hutts before headin’ to Bespin. Met someone who offered me work with OPA, decided to take it and see what happens”. The chink of the bottle neck hit the edge of his glass and the brown liquor splashed in.

“Turns out I’m not bad at this law and order stuff”. He raised his glass as if to cheers.

Vyri

Vyri

V
Vyri took the glass, her gaze none the less wary as she sniffed the contents and let him toss back his share first. Only takes being drugged once to learn to watch your drinks, a lesson Vyri new well enough after life on the streets.

"Hm," she commented lightly, listening to his story as she sniffed over her rim. She raised a brow as he spoke about his assorted past, knocking back the liquid as he poured himself a new one. She choked a laugh at his final comment, coughing over the burn and turning in her seat. "Ha!"

"Takes one to know one I guess." She tucked her legs under her, facing him easily now as she gave another snort of amusement. "You. Me. Those guns. Seems like the same old business," she teased, a twinkle in her as the tension melted back out of her body. She sat easier in the seat, holding out her glass for another round.

"To badges, then." They protected him, and he.... well, he protected her. She cracked a smile, her insides warming to the whisky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom