Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[The Kathol Outback]: Dominion of Jelucan Hex

Theme: John Williams, Star Wars.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9xrmThlsOA
Phttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9xrmThlsOAerformed by the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY...

STAR WARS: CHAOS

"We've got Big Balls"

AS THE IMPERIOUSLY IMPERIOUS FORCES OF THE FIRST ORDER CONTINUE THERE EVILLY EVIL EXPANSION, THE REBELLIOUS REBELS OF THE UNDERGROUND WORK TO WIDEN THEIR NETWORK OF INDEPENDENT SYSTEMS AND STRENGTHEN THEIR BONDS OUTSIDE THE KATHOL REGION AND THE OUTBACK.

UPON THE PLANET OF JELUCAN, THE JELUCAN PREPATROY ACADEMY IS HOLDING ITS YEARLY GRADUATION BALL. ALTHOUGH NOT INVITED A CRACK TEAM OF UNDERGROUND SPIES AND INFILTRATORS HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO "CRASH" AND ATTEMPT TO RECRUIT FROM ITS MANY GRADUATES.

MEANWHILE UPON SHIVA IV THERE ARE FEW CELEBRATING. THOUGH UNKNOWN MEANS THE CALIAN CONFEDERACY HAS RECENTLY ACQUIRED A LARGE NUMBER OF HEAVY WALKERS AND OTHER ARMORED VEHICLES AND THIS HAS LED TO A DRASTIC SWING IN THEIR CIVIL WAR WITH THE NATIVE T'SYRIEL. WITH THEIR NEW FOUND POWER THE CONFEDERACY HAS BEGUN COMMITTING ACTS OF GENESIDE AGAINST THEIR CENTURY OLD RIVAL WHICH MUST BE STOPED...

Song change!
  • OBJECTIVE 1: BALLROOM BLITZ... A crack team of operatives led by agent [member="Joza Perl"] has been charged with infiltrating the ball. Convince as many JR officer graduates to join up with the outback and most importantly eliminate Commandant Tiberius. So other, more friendly commanders can accent to lead the institution in a more underground friendly manner. All are welcome to aid in this mission just be warned. All will be searched at the door so weapons will be hard to come by. Those operating here will need to use more subtle means to accomplish their goals.
  • OBJECTIVE 2: BATTLE THE BEAST... The underground has sent all available military and relief assets to Shiva IV to try help with the humanitarian crisis. The line has been drawn at Corvil, a T'Syriel settlement built into a rugged mountain fortress. Here "The underground" has set up relief stations as well as crafting crude defense emplacements to try and hold off the advancing Confederacy forces. All those join this objective will be in for a tough fight as [member="John Shepherd"] and [member="Aerin Kath"] lead the under gunned forces of the underground against the heavily armored forces of the confederacy lead by an HAT-AT called "The Beast".

• OBJECTIVE 3: BYOO OR BRING YOUR OWN OBJECTIVE... This is TKO after all so if you want to do something totally different go for it.

OOC here --> http://starwarsrp.net/topic/99129-ooc-the-kathol-outback-dominion-of-jelucan-hex/#entry1433855

Van Bri'tsyd

Professional Man of Mystery
Allies: [member="John Shepherd"] | [member="Aerin Kath"]
Enemies: CALIAN CONFEDERACY forces
Objective: #2 - Hold the line

The air was dry in the high mountains of Corvil. Cody breathed deeply as he looked over sand scorched plains that stretched out before him. This was a hot nasty world, one of endless sand oceans and kark little else. Why these two peoples fought over it was beyond him. What wasn't was the death toll war brought and the innocent lives it took. So here he stood as smoke snaking from his lit cigarette around his neck and cheeks.

Taking out a pair of binoculars he looked out to the west and to the sand storm that seemed to be kicking up. The Confederation had been using it for cover. Advancing as it did so the undergrounds stunt fighters and bombers couldn't strike at them from range. No this was going to be a close up and ugly affair. One he hoped they could win...

Allies: [member="Joza Perl"] | Layla (NPC)
Enemies: Qektoth and FO agents
Objective: #1 Infiltrate the ball
Gear: Executive Protection Armor Holo-link Defender Bracelet

Bryce gave the security guard a strange look after a pat down as he seemed to be enjoying his work a little too much when it came to his date. But who could blame him, Layla was decked out in the finest Heartbeat fashions and with the level of pheromones she putting out he almost felt bad for the guy. Of course, neither of them had a proper invitation but after the Zeltronian seduction he had been a victim of, he was lucky he was still able to tell up from down.

Taking his lovely date by the hand they proceeded up the stairs, as they walked Bryce began to feel light headed and reached into his pocket for a vial of Heartbeat slower. Putting a few drops on his hand he rubbed in underneath his nose to help hold off Layla sent driven attack. As she held onto Bryce's outstretched elbow she marveled architecture around her.

"Fancy place," she said before smiling at her date and giving his arm a big squeeze.

"Yeah but we got some business to do before we can really enjoy ourselves," Bryce said while before pulling out a rolled up piece of paper.

Not the most high-tech form of data storage but highly effective when tech is not allowed in a place. Unrolling it Bryce held it low for Layla to see.

Target: Commadant Tiberious
Height: 1.87m
Know weaknesses: Women of all races and creeds. Games of chance. Great deals on travel.
Objective: Eliminate target but death must look natural, can not be an obvious assassination attempt.

"Looks interesting sugar, shall we head on in?" Layla asked.

"Yes, time to have a little fun I guess."

Allies: [member="Cody Bantam"] | [member="Aerin Kath"] | [member="Leo Vandermolen"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] |
Objective: 2

Standing on the flight deck you see the man waving to a bunch of marines and others to board a Mandalorian LAAT that the Outback had received from a member of the clans. As they all hurried into the LAAT the man stood with his back to the pilots seat as he stood there holding the handholds that came from the ceilings. Knowing he would be the last one out he looked at all the men as they stood there in silence. Some of the faces he had fought with before, some he had not. Closing the door behind the last man the LAAT started it's engines with a big, VROOM as it left the ship to the planets surface. Thinking about what they needed to do and what he was going to tell them he was lost in thought when he noticed a face in the crowd. [member="Leo Vandermolen"], the Merc had actually shown up, that was good sign in the right direction for the man he had met with Bryce at the bar. He had been harsh on him only because he wanted the best from the members of the Outback. He felt the shaking of the LAAT as the kept descending towards the planet, he couldn't see where they were going with his eyes but he followed the route in his head. Looking down slightly as he thought about how they had made him Commander for these Marines he sighed soft, least there were some other members of the outback with him that he could guarantee to kick some butt. He looked over at the newly made Jedi Knight [member="Dax Fyre"] and nodded. He had done a mission with the man before and knew his calm head would help in the fight along with Johns Jedi Co-leader of this mission [member="Aerin Kath"], it would be good to have some jedi who could cut down a lot.

Allies: [member="Cody Bantam"]http://starwarsrp.net/user/11613-cody-bantam/ | [member="Aerin Kath"] | [member="John Shepherd"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] |
Enemies: CALIAN CONFEDERACY
Objective: #2

Leo swayed back and forth with the fluid motion of the LAAT as it departed. Nervous mumbles from the rest of the soldiers on board did nothing to stir Leo from his thoughts as he sat in the corner of the LAAT. This was his first big job for the Outback, and while admittedly, he was slightly nervous, he didn't let it show. It's not that he was nervous of getting killed... no, Leo had come to terms with that long ago, especially considering his line of work. No, Leo needed this opportunity to prove himself. [member="Bryce Bantam"] was over at the ball, probably having the time of his life, leaving [member="John Shepherd"] in charge of this little force. John was standing up towards the front of the LAAT, observing everyone who had volunteered. His eyes settled on Leo, respect, or at least what Leo thought looked like respect, overcame his expression. Well, at least he appreciates the fact that I bloody turned up. Leo prepared himself for the battle to come...

Allies: [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Joza Perl wasn’t one to miss a party. Even if the party involved a carefully planned infiltration and assassination—that just made it all the more exciting! So when The Kathol Outback set their sights on the Jellucan Military Ball, Joza made sure that her special team had been well prepared. The lady spies of Zeta Unit were made for this sort of thing. Each could play a smoldering temptress, flirty minx or doe-eyed girl with convincing flair. The pheromones helped too, of course.

“Simply gorgeous.” For a moment, Joza allowed the interior of the lavishly decorated room to distract her, squeezing the arm of her date in delight.

“Watch it.” Ivan growled, adjusting the jacket of his uniform. It was an older thing that had been found in some Kathol storage room, but it fit the pilot pretty well with a few alterations. Regardless, said pilot was not happy about the situation. “You’re gripping too tightly, woman.” He fought the urge to push her away seeing as how she was visibly quite pregnant. “Are you sure you’re even up for something like this?” He’d seen the Zeltron do things while pregnant that one shouldn’t normally do even if they were not pregnant. Thankfully she’d stayed away from the smokes and the booze, and typically wore her weird expanding armor when she was about to do something stupid. Here though…they were unarmed.

Joza didn’t seem as perturbed by the situation as Ivan. She knew when to work and when to play, but fancy events always presented her with a strange mix between the two. “I’m mostly here to supervise the girls. This is their first field run, after all. Have to make sure they’re flirty but not too flirty, you know?” She looked up at Ivan, smiling in surprise at how handsome he looked in his uniform despite the permanent scowl. Though she felt no amorous feelings toward him, the pair usually spent their time together bored in hyperspace. Maybe tonight would be nice.

The Corellian grunted, snatching a glass of bubbly champagne from a passing serving droid and downing half of the glass in one big gulp. Joza gave him an indignant look, trying to chastise his rude manners with her expression. But she brightened immediately as they were approached by another man in uniform.

“Someone’s hitting the drinks early, I see.” Letting out an amicable chuckle, the officer turned his attention toward Joza. “Ma’am.” He nodded in greeting, eyes sliding down to her protruding stomach for the briefest moment before returning to Ivan. “Major Ceres.” He introduced himself with a slight bow. Ivan grunted, and for a moment he looked as if he were about to say something before Joza cut in.

“Lovey to meet you, Major Ceres. Meet Colonel Nugget.” She nudged Ivan forward, giving him a saccharine smile. “You stay here and talk shop with the nice man while I go get you another drink, dear. Excuse me.” Nodding towards the pair, she drifted away and towards any potential source of drinks, inwardly cringing at the name she’d come up with for Ivan. Colonel Nugget? Really? He was never going to forgive her for that one.

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Allies: [member="Cody Bantam"] | [member="John Shepherd"] | [member="Leo Vandermolen"] | [member="Dax Fyre"]

"We got a Sitrep Commander?" Aerin shuffles a bit, not eager to extinguish lives one bit but willing to if it meant securing the freedom and sovereignty of a people. He was in his duster and had his scarf over his mouth to keep the oncoming sandstorm at bay, his jeans grease stained as he was still working on the finishing touches on Blackdagger when he'd got the call for a job on the front lines, his holster holding his three pistol grip weapons and his lightsaber, which had still gone unused in battle.
Aerin shuffled nervously while grabbing one of the overhead handles to steady himself too.

J E L U C A N
The Jelucan Preparatory Academy
#tagsoutforharambe: [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"]
Weapons & Gear: On site procurement

"Where..."

The young Clone Trooper was back in uniform.

Just not the uniform of the Grand Army of the Galactic Republic. Instead, it was a Mandalorian inspired suit, a rank tab etched in green to denote a cadet-freshman. He stood at attention in front of the proctor, who peered down at the small, coppery-skinned boy from over the top of a datapad as though he were a magistrate about the rule from on high.

"...did you say you were from again?"

The boy came to attention. There were a sharp click as his heels snapped together with the singular, sharp motion. "Sir, the Levantine Astronautical Academy, sir!"

The graduation and commencement ceremonies were a perfect opportunity for an academy to show itself off to foreign students. The boy's cover was a set of phony school records that had been fabricated with assistance from [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]. Or, more accurately, Corellia Digital's Chief Creative Officer... the former chief of the Rebel Alliance's intelligence network and principle slicer, the Zeltron wunderkind [member="Marque"]. Thanks to a recent donation to the LAA by Corellia Digital, even should someone pick up the comm to verify the records, they'd be confirmed. But, it wasn't likely that would be the case. The Tingel Arm was too far, and the Levantine philosophy too... free-spirited as to have fit the halls of this school.

As though to prove that point, most of the other foreign students participating in the event were from Dosuum.

The drop of the name didn't seem to register with the proctor at first. "Ah, yes, that quaint little campus by Laekia," the man recalled aloud after a moment, turning and pacing as he moved away from the child. Looking down at the scholastic information on the datapad before him, the man frowned slightly. "Well, I'm sure someone with as little sophistication as General [member="Jorus Merrill"] or some... Mandalorian like [member="Anija Betna"] would find you most impressive..."

Pausing, the man turned to regard the child, a dismissive wave of his hand accompanying the statement, "Our standards here are a little more... how should I say... exacting."

Looking down, the proctor tossed the datapad on top of a desk. "You're welcome to tour our campus, but I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you," the man intoned, looking back over to the boy. "I doubt very much that you'll be staying."

As the man stepped out of the room without further comment, the clone's dark eyes followed him. When the man had passed from out of the room, the boy brought his arms up in front of his chest. Casually, the boy adjusted the cuffs of his sleeves. As he did, the fingers of his right hand brushed over the faceplate of the HoloLink he wore. The contact sent a pre-programmed transmission out.

Agent in place.

Allies: [member="Aerin Kath"] | [member="Leo Vandermolen"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Cody Bantam"]
Gear: Can be found Here

At the sounds of his name he looked up and over at his Co-Leader [member="Aerin Kath"], nodding slightly as he thought of the words he was about to say. Growing up as a normal smuggler and a slave he didn't know much about speeches but he knew how much he cared about these men and the cause that they volunteered for. He looked around at their worried faces and their closed eyes as they thought about their homes, family, lives, anything they wanted to really. He knew that these men needed him, right now, right then. With the LAAT still shaking them about he looked at the men and stood up on the small platform that led to the pilots cabin. Looking at them as he held on to the hand grip he ran through his job again and then finally spoke.

"Some of you men, I've just met, and some I've known for a while. But you all mean something to me, and to the Outback. You have volunteered to serve on this mission and will try your best throughout it. I have looked into each one of your eyes and say the determination and the fear you have for what is about to come. I have the same fear in my eyes as well. But it's the men that will overcome that fear that will make the Outback proud, along with your loved ones. I've had a long life but the Outback has given me a home, as well as all of you. Along with that you have pledged service to protect the ones you love, and to help the Outback become a better place, full of new races and opportunities. These people that we are going to fight have no thought on freedom and opportunity, they just kill because they hate. Now, we have been called upon to liberate these people, like the Outback liberated our planets. Now hear this, we might die, I know this, but I do not fear this. I do not fear death, because death is inevitable, and at least I know I'll face death with open arms, and fighting until my last breath. Now men, for the important stuff. We will be landing a few clicks away from the mountain and away from the storm. I you marines to form a 360 as you get out of the LAAT and secure the area. As this happens the LAAT will depart and we will make our way towards the sand storm and find a spot to dig fox holes. During this time as the storm comes in make sure you cover yourself with your issued scarfs. We'll dig in and wait until their right upon us, and then I'll give the signal to attack. Do I make myself clear men?"

He knew the answer before they even had said it, he knew that his speech might be worthless but he meant every word he said, and he hoped they saw that. He stepped back down and checked his Hand cannons attached to each hip and his blaster rifle that was slung across his back. He scanned the group in front of him. He knew that they would be in it for the long fight.

Bring Your Own Objective Presents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfOpx84WZ_4​

He was running behind.

Bryce and Joza were on Jelucan, and he should have been, too. He'd sent Three there, and the plan had been for both younglings to go undercover as foreign exchange students from the Levantine Academy. Except SJ had run into some trouble out of Kal'Shebbol, and now the Alderaan Queen was hard down on...

...well, where ever here was.

When your hyperdrive was leaking, your deflector shields were gone, and a quarter of your ship had decompressed into space, you weren't really picky when a com-scan found an inhabited planet nearby.

Now, his only concern was the million credit question: Was it happenstance that a Qektoth cruiser had been patrolling near the Kal'Shebbol System when he'd come passing through? Or was the Confederacy aware of the operation taking place on Jelucan?

Bryce, Joza, and Three could be in danger. And he was supposed to be there!

...instead, he was looking at very real possibility that he'd need to be towed back to Rebellion Actual in order to get the Queen back into any kind of space-worthy shape. It might even need an entirely new engine from Lucerne Labs. In any event, he wasn't going to make the rendezvous on Jelucan. Or anywhere else for that matter.

"This is Sor-Jan Xantha on..." The young Anzat had dragged out an old subspace radio. A relic he'd pulled from out of an old Z-95 headhunter at a scrap yard on Pergitor. The Corellia Digital model on the Queen had gone out the proverbial window when half the antennae cable had been stripped off by the explosive decompression of the ship's compromised cargo hold. And, by virtue of the same, the spare inventory of Corellia Digital parts and equipment had gone out the impromptu open door with it.

The child had crawled up on top of the wounded freighter, which he'd landed in desolate foothills. Cables spiderwebbed and snaked across the bare metal, connecting the radio to the ship's power and then the BB unit, which had a small antennae articulated toward the open sky. Even as the boy attempted to operate the archaic device however, the lights flickered and the unit seemed to be incapable of operating for more than a few seconds before it shorted out again.

"This is..." the young Jedi began, only to stop as the radio suffered another brown out. "...is this thing on?"

Positioned in the familiar w-sit pose of childhood, the tow-headed child turned to look at the droid behind him. "Bee-Four, are you sure the comlink is working?"

The warble and absolutely unnecessary chirp was rather rude.

Actually, there was nothing rather about it. It was just plain rude.

Possibly accurate, but still. "What's that supposed to mean!?" the Anzat tossed back, as the droid questioned whether he was referring to before or after the Anzat had placed his hands on the device.

He thought he'd overflown some tracts of land that had looked cultivated. Farms, perhaps. South of here, or... no, he'd turned to help bleed off some speed during the emergency descent and so... west?

West.

In the morning, he'd be doing a lot of walking. And hope they had a good starship parts store nearby.

A working subspace radio in the least.

...he hoped Three was okay...

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Nearby: [member="John Shepherd"], [member="Aerin Kath"], [member="Leo Vandermolen"], [member="Cody Bantam"]
Objective: Make it onto the battlefield in one piece

As John gave his speech, hoping to encourage the men before him, Dax cocked the U-1MDR Shacklebolt Rifle, the metallic clack just another sound in the reverberating metal monster. The young Knight gripped the metal bar above his head, stabilizing his swaying body. "Do I make myself clear men?" John asked as he finished his speech. "Just one sir. If you or Mr. Kath here die, you guys ain't gonna haunt me like one of those ghosties on the Ophidia right?" Dax responded with a cocked grin, earning a couple chuckles from the men around him who'd heard of the incident near above Aterka. John would have to provide the leadership, and the courage to keep those around him going. Well, if John had to do that, the least Dax could do was provide something, anything, to keep the courageous men around him from facing death with too solemn a demeanor. After, when death smiled at you, you may as well smile back.

Dax's eyes had been scanning the cramped space as the commander had been giving his orders. Of the many stuffed into the small space he'd known only known one well, but had seen combat with another. [member="Aerin Kath"] had proven to be a good friend, one who was there when you needed him. And Dax knew of John through the Ophidia incident. While perhaps a little unsure of himself he always got the job done. And did his best to make sure his men made it out alive. There was however, a mercenary Dax had never met before. The approving look John had given the man, however did not escape Dax's notice. If John trusted him, it was good enough for Dax. If Dax was going headlong into a battle, these were the kinds of people he wanted with him.

To say that Tilzi had taken a knock to her confidence on Castameer would be a great understatement. Caught out in the open due to her own experience her flank now sported a smooth scar even modem medicine couldn't completely hide. On the way here her hands had shaken.

Some of those nerves had settled now. Tilzi had deliberately reached the site early. The locals spoke broken basic at best so she had explored on her own. This time she knew the terrain, had attuned herself to the environment. Whilst nightsisters and witches had their differences, both knew the strength of nature.

Against the dusk ochre rocks she was barely visible. A pair of eyes looking out from a bundle of cloth that melded into the terrain. She was most of the way down towards the flat ground the enemy was advancing over. This was why those on dantooine and aaris resisted technology. To have too much too soon threw the world out of balance.

Movement. She was expecting it. The Force was her guide, not her eyes. She heard two speaking in their native tongue on the other side of the rocks she crouched behind. She waited. She called on the Force to steady her nerves, to try and break free of the tightness in her chest.

Bursting into action she clambered up the rocks, cut and blistered fingers visible under her rags. She dropped down on the other side behind the two scouts.

Allies: [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Aerin Kath"] | [member="Leo Vandermolen"] | [member="Cody Bantam"]

He gave a small chuckle at Dax's comment. He knew he could count on someone to lighten the mood, he gave a slight nod toward Dax as he stated. "Well if I go down, don't be scared when you see me stand back up and kick their butts a little more!" He looked at the men as he said this with a slightly humorous demeanor. He was a smuggler after all, this military stuff was only to help protect the place he called home, and to protect the people he called friends. Ever since joining the fight he's only had one priority in battle, Get them home alive. If that required him to sacrifice himself, then so be it. He's had a long life with no one who cared about him, growing up as a slave and living his adult life as a smuggler, the closest thing he had to a friend was his HK droid, "Felix". But after he met the Outback he met some people that knew where he came from and knew the pain. They let him come in and he did his best to make sure they came back, he looked around the back of the ship as he swayed with the rattling as they broke into the atmosphere. He sighed soft as he closed his eyes and thought about his life one last time. He knew that this was going to be a up-close and long fight, which he was going to try his best on. But he was more worried about the men that would loose their lives, and the families that would loose a brother,son,father,grandchild any of them. But he knew they realized the importance of the mission and what they are putting on the line here, and he'd rather have a group of men like this by his side, then a group of men who didn't sign up for this.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Nearby; [member="John Shepherd"], [member="Aerin Kath"], [member="Cody Bantam"], [member="Leo Vandermolen"]
Objective: Make it to the battlefield alive

Dax chuckled at Commander Shepherd's likewise light hearted comment. The rumbling of the transport once again became the predominant sound as the laughter died down. Dax donned the metallic mask, shaped like a warped skull. Bringing the hood of the Fading Cloak up over his head he now appeared to be less a man, but rather a demon.

A second saber had joined the first on his belt. The saber of Darth Moreth. Dax was uneasy bringing the weapon with him. He could feel the Darkness radiate from it. But with it, he was stronger. And strength was needed now. He was willing to risk himself if he gains the strength to protect those around him.

Here and there soldiers and militia fluttered about, scurrying like rats to whatever station their commanders prodded them towards. 'The Underground' had arrived to help; or 'The Outback' depending on who you asked. As for Yarva, he'd been caught in the middle, just traveling through for the moment when things seemed to have finally decided to go arse up. A squad was milling about, attempting to erect some sort of sandbagged emplacement to drop a crew-served blaster cannon behind.

The young twenty-something stopped, his battered old duster hanging limp around his narrow shoulders. "Allow me to help?" He says, and the man in charge - a Corporal, most likely - turned towards him with a scowl. "Not sure what you think you're going to do, mate, but sure."

"I'll certainly do more than you." A smile creased the Mirialan's lips as his hands rose.

He shooed the squad out from behind cover, and took up position behind the tripod mounted weapon. Suddenly, his face became serious, his eyes sharp, and he turned his palms upward as if hefting a great weight. The metal beneath their feet buckled, groaning beneath a force pressing on it from below. Then, with a screech of rent metal, it shattered and tore, and in it's place rose a literal earthwork. Stone, ruddy brown like dried mud, now formed a block against incoming fire, and a small section sat lower than the rest - perfectly positioned to provide an enviable sightline and a small profile from which to fire their weapon.

"You're welcome." He says with a smile, as the crew hurried to connect power cables. If the enemy made it inside the city, they were all rightly karked, but hey... you had to die sometime.

Objective 2

The first scout didn't see her. He barely even flinched as Tilzi drew up behind him and reached forwards. Before he could twist away from her grip, her left hand thrust upwards. Her well-worn knife buried itself up behind the sternum, stealing any breath the scout might have had to call out.

Tilzi left the blade embedded as she rushed on. The break in conversation and soft thud drew the attention of the first scout. He turned to face Tilzi before she could reach him, a light blaster carbine in his hands. Her hands, Tilzi realised as she closed.

For a moment Tilzi thought she'd slipped up even more dangerously that'll before. But she was too close now. The carbine was brought up sideways. It was placed on her path clumsily, but with enough force to catch her chin and send her vision swimming.

It was the worst time for anxiety to attack, but as Tilzi clung on in a rough grapple she felt her chest tighten again. Forced back against a rocky outcrop the scout started trying to kick and knee strike to force the nightsister down.

Tilzi ground her teeth and slowly found some purchase. Every strike taken was painful but to go down would be to invite death. She twisted the carbine away and managed to get in a swift strike against the scout's head with her elbow.

The pair of woman scrambled and pushed and shoved. Tilzi tried to force her over the cliff edge, but the scout dropped her weight and rolled Tilzi over one leg.

Hitting the ground hard she managed to keep a grip on the carbine, keep its muzzle away. One swift kick from her long leg brought the scout down too.

Chance worked in the nightsister's favour. A desperate scramble found her behind the scout. Slapping away the woman's hands she managed to wrap her arms around neck and blaster. She pulled tight with all her strength, planting her feet for leverage.

Tilzi growled as the scout's resistance slowly drained. The nightsister didn't let go until nearly a minute had passed since the last sign of life left the woman.

Letting go, she laid back underneath the dead soldier and breathed. She simply breathed.

Six scouts had attempted to cross the ravine Tilzi was watching. None had survived the passage. Once she found her strength she would hide these bodies down a narrow crevice in the rock face with the others. All she was doing was limited the chance of the enemy forces finding a weakspot before those walkers arrived. That foreboding dust cloud still loomed on the horizon.

Van Bri'tsyd

Professional Man of Mystery
Allies: [member="John Shepherd"] | [member="Aerin Kath"] | [member="Tilzi"] | [member="Yarva Adisu"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Leo Vandermolen"]
Enemies: CALIAN CONFEDERACY forces
Objective: #2 - Hold the line

The storm was moving ever closer and all those within the fortress watch it like one would watch sand passing through an hour glass. One of his soldiers brought over a holo-table and set it up next to the commander. Reports were coming in of the size and strength of the advancing force and they weren't good. The Calian had mustered their full force for this attack, just about every piece of heavy gear had been gathered.

Without air power the underground would be at a severe disadvantage. Though they held the only major fortified target in the area it also massive karking target that could be picked apart by the incoming walkers heavy guns. Their only hope of winning the day seemed to lay with the forces lead by Shepard that were even now moving into position. Should they be some how able to take down even a few of the bigger pieces that were drawing closer they might be able to hold... might being the operative word...

Allies: [member="3X744"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"]
Objective: #1
Outfit:
2D785B2000000578-3279084-Channelling_the_Duke_With_his_strawberry_blonde_locks_slicked_ba-m-26_1445255792420.jpg

Cracking his neck as he walked into the hall with his fake ID and his haircut and shave. As some of the men looked upon him he seemed to be in his late 20's but he was really only 18. He glanced around the ball for some "distinctive" members of the ball that seemed out of place to him. Only coming here from a call from a old friend of his and a promise of a large sum he found the first way to the ball. A lot of the men's dates took a fancy to him, whether it was his looks, or his Half-Zeltron genetics, he honestly couldn't tell. But any way he knew he was getting some good glances from the women and some from the men... clearing that thought out of his mind he ran into [member="Joza Perl"] "I'm so sorry m'am forgive me..." then he got a good look at her. "What the.... uhm sorry for that but Let me introduce myself I am Matt uhm Smith how lovely it is to meet you, and if I may be so bold a Zeltron no?" he raised a eyebrow in question but knew what she was, at the first sight of her he had almost mistaken her for one of his aunts, he cleared that thought out of his mind as well and tried not to stare at the ladies belly, she looked to be late into her pregnancy by his assumption. As he introduced himself he grabbed a glass of wine from a nearby droid and started sipping on it.

Allies: [member="3X744"] | [member="Matt Justice "]| [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Plain water sucked. Joza sighed a little heavier than necessary as her lips rested against the rim of the glass, taking a drawn out sip as she surveyed the dance floor. While she’d attended her fair share of events like this for various reasons, she’d take the flashing strobes and deep bass of a Paradise City nightclub over a fancy event like this. Or maybe it had been too long since she’d let her hair down. Patting her stomach, Joza figured that those days were behind her…and besides, she was technically working right now.

Her gaze swept over Ivan, lingering on his form as he spoke to the uniformed gentleman. The pilot seemed to be doing rather well, his body language signaling his engagement in the conversation. That, and he was talking with his hands. Something the man only ever did when excited, and it looked as if he didn’t need her help at all. Perhaps she shouldn’t interrupt with a flute of champagne for her date.

“Oh,” She half-turned in the direction of whoever had bumped into her, arching a brow softly as she looked him over. He wasn’t one of the targeted officers, but she didn’t recognize him otherwise. “No worries. It’s lovely to meet you, Matt Smith. You can call me Joza Perl.” Offering her own name, she smiled politely and fingered the stem of her glass delicately. A gentle laugh bubbled from her throat at his words. “What gave it away, the pink skin?” It wasn’t that hard to guess her race, seeing as how her complexion was a dead giveaway. “I’m only half, actually. But shhh.” She brought a finger to her lips in mock secrecy. Despite having a human father, Joza took after her mother in the looks and anatomy department.

“So,” Finishing another sip, she tilted her gaze back towards Matt and asked sweetly. “What brings you to this lavish event, Mr. Smith?”

Allies: [member="3X744"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Joza Perl"]
Objective: #1

Sipping on his wine again looking at the Zeltron women in her pericing green eyes, he saw kindness in her, along with a lot of pain from her life. He also felt like she had a lot of power within her, all from her eyes, his mother had taught him how a persons eyes can tell a lot about them and what to look for, whether it was true or not he still didn't know but he could just tell things like this from people, whether it was their eyes or not. He nodded softly, taking her hand and raising it to his lips soft giving it a gentle and polite kiss on the top of her before letting go and standing u straight coming about a foot over the woman. "Only half? Well your slacking I am Three fourths, Half from my mother and one forth from my father. But I'm here because one of my friends invited me for some fun here telling me about this thing he me to do while I was here." The man shrugged softly looking at the woman still sipping on his glass and not wanting to give away too much to her. He had done his research on the place and the people that would be attending and realized why his friend would want this man taken out and the men recruited to their cause. More for the Outback, less for the men here. But other then his job here he wanted to talk more to this lady, she seemed nice and polite, but out of place, and he preferred Zeltron over other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom