Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The JSC

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Dredge"]

But wait! There's more! All this knowledge and class can be yours too Dredge. For only $19.99 a month w/ a two year contract, you too can receive you're very own Senpai Wisdom Kit! Complete with everything you'll need to charm your way through the Internet for years to come. Don't wait. Pay me money today!

*this is not a real offer. My Senpai Wisdom Kits cost wayyy more than 20 bucks a month. Pfft.*

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

You have one of the more unique styles of writing that I really like, it's nice and concise. I also absolutely love the feel of your characters which probably has to do with the warm colours you use. I absolutely love the way you write although I haven't seen you in combat or the like.

Also either your a photoshop wizard or internet master, but the looks of your characters always blends seamlessly into the Star Wars Universe.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jack Rand"]

Thank'y! Photoshop is fun to meddle with. Maybe one day I'll get good at it. Lol. Hope you're having a blast! Love boat, chu chu. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom