Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The joys of labor

Eliz_div.png
For such a no-nonsense toughie of a Mandalorian, Jenn really was awfully cuddly. Disentangling one's self from the Nite Owl's embrace was easier said than done when the stubborn girl decided she wanted to keep Sam in her arms! Thankfully, she eventually relented, grumbling all the while... and looking at her ''friend'' with a great deal of warmth, her smile oh-so very bright indeed. It was only as the comment was made about her armour that she finally found herself pulled from her reverie.

''I think you enjoyed pulling it off a little too much'', teased the fierce warrior with a smile that belied how vicious she could act in battle. Yes, without her helmet nor her armour, she looked... well, she looked lovely, there was no two way about it. With a roll of her eyes, she went about putting her armour back on, huffing whenever she had to go look for a missing piece- but, soon enough, she was clad from head to toe in beskar once more... only to pull her helmet off as she stood on the tip of her toes to give the dearest woman in her life a kiss on the cheek. ''You better take care, chica. I'm not giving you up that easily.''

The sword sounded foreign on her lips, but intensely playful nonetheless. With a wink, she slid her helmet back on, her cheeks red behind the visor as she took in just how... social she had been. Something of an accomplishment for someone like her.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

It was quite a challenge for Sam to let go of Jenn, and the Mandalorian certainly didn't want to let go either. But eventually the two of them had to get out of bed and get to work. There would be plenty of time for nonsense later, for now they had to focus on getting the shop up and running. "Keep talking like that, chica, and it's gonna come off again real quick." She teased as Jenn went off to go find the pieces scattered along the way to the cockpit.

Eventually Sam was dressed as well, and taken by surprise as the woman planted a kiss on her cheek. Her grin broadened as the woman used her own word against her, earning a light slap on top of her helmet. "I'd hope not. Seeing you get plastered at a bar wouldn't look too good for your image." She joked, giving Jenn a light nudge.

Eventually the ship touched down on a landing pad in Underworld and Sam led the way down the boarding ramp through the cargo bay. She came to a halt and, after several long seconds, took a deep breath of Coruscant's air. "That smell... oh, that karking smell. I regret a lotta things in my life, but leaving this rancid planet behind ain't one of 'em." She spoke with a cold tone, anger building up in her voice as memories flooded back.

Subconsciously she scratched at her upper arms for a moment as a mixture of fear and disgust set in along her features. "Mandos can learn a thing or two about survival down here. People can say what they want about Sith, the Imperials, the Maw, karkin' whoever they see as the hardest kriffers in the galaxy... they don't come close to the animals you'll find in these parts." She continued to hiss as they left the port and ventured deeper, where the sun disappeared and neon became the only source of light.

Sam grew increasingly hardened the more they saw. From gangsters to beggars to junkies in alleys, the familiar sights simply reminded the former mercenary of where she came from. "Can't remember how old I was with my first. I think I was ten or something. Guy tried to drag me off somewhere and I managed to get my hands on his blaster. I shot at him 'til there was nothin' left of his head." Her harsh gaze turned to Jenn for a moment.

"This ain't a place for people." She muttered with another deep breath as a hand disappeared into her jacket and gripped a holstered pistol.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom