Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jolly Mercenary-General

Dear Everyone on Chaos

This used to be the main account of Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb. However; circumstances have made me transform this account into another character that I have been working with in my absence from the site. A sudden chance of inspiration has struck me and have made me want to come back and attempt to have more memories with the various people on this site that work hard every day to roleplay within this amazing universe. My other character of Lenora Augustina Guinevere will also be coming back into full roleplay service; but the rps from before will still be discontinued so that I may start fresh with the character. This new character of "Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova" will be a more human figure but have a twist in the fact that I am making him an energy vampire to add a level of complexity to the character and give me material to work with when writing. If anyone would like to roleplay with this new character; I'd be happy to dip my feet back into this.

Signed; Owner of the Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb Account.

Relevant Links: Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom