Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jensaarai

JensaaraiBanner12.png
Who were the Jensaarai?
The Jensaarai are a group of Neutral Force users who were taught in the ways of the old sith. Later on they had begun to mix the teachings of the Jedi and the Sith. Their name in the Sith language translates to Hidden followers of Truth. And were considered to be Grey Jedi.

What do they do?
The Jensaarai act as a second Jedi, only with knowledge of both sides of the force. Believeing that they were embodiments of animals, they would create special armor made out of Cortosis that would be detailed into looking like an anmimal. However this was only done by choice as some others used simple armor designs using differet styles of helmets that matched their armor.

The leader or the “Saarai-Kaar” would wear a helm that looked just like their own face. Some would even implement retractable claws or microbinoculars to help them act more like the animal they had chosen. The armor is just like how the Jedi make their lightsabers with Electrum. It is a sign of their connection to the force, and the faction itself. Each armor set was unique.

Who are they now?
As the Galaxy had the Gulag plague, The Jensaarai had become nearly wiped from the galaxy and left only as a name in the history of time. As the plague has become almost obsolete, they have slowly been coming to life once more. Teaching more students than they can handle, It is time for them to expand.

Ranks
Apprentice
Defender (Knight)
Protector (Master
Saarai-Kaar (Grandmaster)

Gear
Gear can be sorted out by weapons of Lightsabers, and blasters, while their armor is specially made case by case. (OOC: PC’s will be required to have approval from Masters and Faction Admins to create armor)

Code
I am the Protector of Justice
I know no emotions
I know the truth of the force
I am the protector of worlds
I know the power of the True force
I am the defender of the true way
The universe knows not of my existence.
I pledge myself to the Jensaarai
For I have found true life
In the protection of the people I care.

(This is still a work in progress)