Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jedi species

[SIZE=11pt]What if the Jedi wasn't a label but a species and maybe they miss interpreted what some strange ancient scroll said maybe there's still some out there maybe some Jedi are still living and maybe my mom is still alive and I know my mom was one of them [/SIZE]

[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Darth Abyss"] Let's keep things constructive its an interesting outlook on something we've seen only one way. I'd really like to see what you come up with [member="kibe crist"]

[member="kibe crist"]

Okay, working off the Legends Canon, I think the lore is pretty clear on where the Jedi descended, from the original Je'daii Order. The Je'daii Order itself being originally made up of Force Users gathered on Tython by some automated ships called the Tho Yor (their origin remains a mystery as far as I know).

Now, if you want to play with the idea of having your character or your family descend from Jedi, perhaps you should look into the Ysanna. Based on Ossus, they are a race of Force Sensitives largely descended from Jedi stranded on the planet after a disaster. I think that's just about the closest to a Jedi "race" you'll get.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
kibe crist said:
What if the Jedi wasn't a label but a species
Do it.

kibe crist said:
maybe they miss interpreted what some strange ancient scroll said
Happens all the time.

kibe crist said:
maybe there's still some out there maybe some Jedi are still living
Just one post away I suppose.

kibe crist said:
and maybe my mom is still alive and I know my mom was one of them
Sure kid. Whatever floats your boat.

[SIZE=11pt]Sorry I'm just kind of new to this roleplay website I thought you had to be be in character at all time so sorry if I gave any of you a headache and sure I'll look into that race[/SIZE]

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
well the je'daii were created with a lot of the Dai Bendi influence as well as others... and they had sith purebloods so have fun with it. Go for it, make a species that could be like the sith species and be the jedi. I always like seeing new things and you never know what you might get out of it.

[member="kibe crist"]

I really like the idea, fits in with Star Wars' idea of duality. And it would make for something interesting to see be brought to the site as an original idea. Not sure if I would personally come in contact with the Idea IC, but would love to see where you go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom