Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jedi Peacock

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The Jedi Peacock

So Karen recently just passed her 80th thread count. Woop woop. Considering I had about 800 with Jay Shaun back in 2012, that's a silly small number for me. Lol. But, probably good enough to get a review in.

Roberts has been a character across many Factions, Fleets, Orders, and adventures. She's evolved from a sensible Jedi Peacock Padawan into a battle-hardened Borderlands Siren. With maybe some fleeter lost in between. I think I've tried to kill her about 3 times now with no success. Alas, my muse always revives her, (and her avatars), anew.

So if you're not a Sith Lord looking for a lingerie pillow fight, or HK-36 playing peek-a-view in hotel rooms, and maybe want a good scolding from [member="Grant Pherson"]? Then jump in and give me some ideas and feedback for the Peacock's future adventures. Or, maybe just her future hair colors. Lol. :p

Thx. :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom