Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Jedi Edge

Caedyn Arenais

C
The Jedi Knight had followed alongside Matsu Ike Matsu Ike and Draven Eterena Draven Eterena to where the Grandmaster would invite the Padawan to seat himself and connect with the Force, Caedyn feeling enthusiastic about the day's discussion and all that the High Plane could offer them, remained nearby yet did not join in. Instead, Caedyn chose to peruse the office space with gentle care and not to delve into the business that was clearly the private and confidential belongings of Grandmaster Ike; He admired the decor, the general make and fashion of the room before something elsewhere suddenly took his attention away from the trio entirely.

With a quick and intent-filled glance back to Matsu Ike, Caedyn simply gave her the nod that he would go and investigate the tremor in the Force, a shift in the High Place, isolated and distinct, as though something or someone had affected the nature of the station's natural flow. He did not utter a word for the sake of the Grandmaster's discussion with young Draven, and instead turned back for the door and moved to leave.

Not knowing the layout of the marvellous station, Caedyn allowed his senses to guide him towards where the newcomer had arrived in such a disruptive fashion. The Jedi Knight was gifted enough to decipher a lack of threat in the newcomers' arrival, yet the way in which the energies of the high plane had shifted around him, gave enough indication that this was an incident that required their attention. Call it a feeling, or perhaps instinct guided by the Force.

Farther out, away from the Office where he had left the other two Jedi, Caedyn walked with a brisk pace towards the nature-clad station floor where he would step out through the brush to look across a generously sized and beautiful lake. This part of the High Plane simulated the beauty of the outdoors, but it would be the nearby body of the stranger that would see Caedyn suddenly rushing forward, wading through the almost waist-high waters to pull the Sullustian back to the shoreline.

With great relief, Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara appeared to still be conscious. "Hey, hold on" Caedyn spoke quickly, guiding the floating body of the stranger back through shallow water before they would reach the point where the Sullustian's back would touch down with the sandbed. Now that there was no risk of the new arrival possibly drowning, Caedyn sought to understand his state of well-being.

"Can you hear me?"

"Can you move at all?"

Something was pulling him...he barely could figure out what was going on at this point. His robes felt heavy, they were soaked now of water and were of a cheap material. The more he pulled, the more it felt he could sink deeper into the sank from just the weight alone. Feeling the sank on his back, his eyes fluttered a few times as it felt a bit more cleared up. Sand...it reminded him of home, it was one of the few constants in his life, he could feel the sand and it would obey when he needed its help. His good hand would try to grasp it gently, trying to get a sense of his surroundings.

Then his mind was able to process a voice. Hold on...was that why he wanted to grasp the sand? Fluttering his eyes a bit more, he heard another set of questions, it felt...disjointed. Blinking a few times, he tried to move his other arm but realized quickly it was dislocated...broken...smashed among other things. Giving a pained gasp, he moved his other hand that was on the sand, showing he had some form of life. Then the Sullustans mouth tried to open, as if attempting to speak.

Instead, what came out was a harsh cough, a kind of drowning cough as he kept heaving for a moment till he coughed out violently a spew of a strange orange/gold fluid...it was not bile or anything natural in a body, it was what was left of...well, wherever the hell he went through to get here. After coughing that out, he heaved inwards as he felt the Force slowly but naturally return to his body, feeling it starting to empower him once more but was in to much pain to concentrate.

"K-Kriff...where...what..."

He was very disjointed still, attempting to wrap his head around what strange anomalies he had just faced through. Very carefully, a small amount of strength was starting to return into the Sullustans body, his good arm slowly trying to prop himself up but falling back down after a few inches. Every time it happened, he would try again...rather stubborn but he started to get better and better at it each time. His eyes would even stay open this time, his mind starting to unfog as he spoke out with his eyes slightly glazed over.

"My body...am I...alive?"
Caedyn Arenais

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Draven Eterena Draven Eterena Caedyn Arenais Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

She felt it first.. a tremor in the force and across the high plane it was like a whisper to all of them. Benefit of the force imbued materials meant ripples could be felt by several dozen and not just one... a failsafe so one person receiving tremors and being manipulated couldn't happen. Paranoid a little but it was also something that was in jedi history. She was listening to Draven delved into the force for guidance. SHe moved when she felt Jegy and the various scanners and detection systems were there for instances like this as her eye opened. The system for finding and detecting force users. She didn't shout while Caedyn went out as there was no sense of malevolence from what had come so it was unlikely to be a sith.

"There was a breech." SHe said it and was moving to search while a few of the security had responded but she stopped motioning them to spread out but not respond unless needed. She could see Caedyn with another jedi in ragged clothing while she moved forward straightening her robes to be presentable. The High Plane had a security system that wasn't being tripped aside from alerting them so the AI didn't see anything a threat yet... same as the other jedi who were around so it was a good chance he wasn't sith. A benefit but she would have to look into what happened to him. "Well that was certainly a way to make an entrance. Welcome." She said it and looked at Jegy while he spoke somewhat and was coming to his side holding a hand while energy rippled along it to check and heal where she could.

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Alive, yes. Well? That is yet to be determined" Caedyn replied with a faint smile as he studied the newcomer, soon to be joined by Grandmaster Matsu Ike Matsu Ike . The Sullustian's question might have sounded a strange one, yet the Jedi Knight had witnessed many things in life and was no stranger himself to the netherworld. Not that he had died, but he had walked the plane in a time of a great threat to the Galaxy.

"What is your name, if you don't mind?" Caedyn asked Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara as Matsu Ike drew closer, wanting to know out of curiosity but also now conveniently for the knowledge of the Grandmaster of the Order of the Silver Jedi's awareness and overall security of the High Plane.

"You are currently situated on a space station called the Jedi High Plane. This is Grandmaster Matsu Ike who is the founder of this place" the Jedi Knight would explain to the stranger, seeking to reassure the Jedi of where he had wound up, having come from wherever he had somehow arrived.

Giving a bit of a loud groan, he tried to determine better of the voices around him. Slowly having sat up, he saw a blurred image of a woman approaching him and touching his gloved hand. He tried to recoil from the touch...but his strength was already leaving him with nothing more than an attempt to move a finger. Slowly, he felt the healing power of the Force...starting to mend his wounds. Slowly with his eyes closed, he tried to focus as well as his entire body started to mend his wounds one after the other...in rapid succession. With even just a little bit of help, he was able to focus and start to heal properly in his traditional way.

"I assure you Mamn...I would have rather taken the stairs."

Feeling his blurred vision clear up, he did not open his eyes just yet as he listened to the males response from nearby. Alive...he was no longer in the Netherworld, this was a rather strange development. Then he heard what his name was as he paused on that notion, eyes fluttering open as his wounds seemed to have healed quite nicely but still looked rather damaged.

"My name....my name is Jegy Sesara of the Ashlan Crusade...or I was till...I died."

It would been no secret he has not kept up with current politics nor events in the Galaxy. Listening far more onto where he was, he realized from just the name of the station that he was at least safe. The Jedi High Plane? It sounded strange but the trees that broke...somewhat his fall was at least a clue to the old style of organic starships. Hearing the other ones name being the Grandmaster, he turned his head slowly and blinked a few more times as it became more clearly into view.

"I see now...forgive my earlier mannerisms Grandmaster...it is hard to see when your eyes are swollen and already the size of tea cup saucers. I feel like I been to places I never seen before except in legend and I see why no one talks about them."

Very slowly, he got onto one knee as he was going to attempt to stand up. Focusing more on healing himself in the Force, he kept kneeled for now as he spoke once more, trying to figure out what was going on.

"What year is it? Last time I was around...it was Korriban, the Ashlan Crusade attempting to destroy the planet."
Caedyn Arenais Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Caedyn Arenais Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Eventually, the currents of the force claimed hold of the young man's consciousness. Whipping him down it's currents while he relaxed himself and began to just flow with it. He was still aware of his surroundings. Though he was also being pulled through the cosmos. As he began to detect temples which he'd not formerly been aware of. One of which was on a world he'd explored a long time ago. Weik... Sometime in the near future he'd a feeling he'd be returning to the frigid world. Though unlike the last time this would be a more purposeful expedition.

Draven felt a powerful ripple and observed it. It seemed to be a breach in placement. One of the realms beyond had cracked. At least this was the best that the young padawan could do to explain the observed phenomenon. Draven tracked the trail and found it odd that it was leading back to where The High Plane was at... Wait... It was heading towards where Draven was currently doing research. Draven was not sure what to feel about the matter. While he heard both the jedi knight and the grandmaster head off to address the matter.

Draven was intending to join them in turn. Though first he was soaking in the experience he'd just observed. It wasn't something Draven had ever witnessed as a spectator. The swirling of the force around the area seemed... calculated. The area already starting to scar over as it sealed. Draven had suspicions it wasn't accidental. Though he also had no expertise on such an event. Therefore, it was just more of an encouragement to investigate his many accumulating studies.

Draven finally pulled out of his meditation and stood. Whomever was here he'd a guess wasn't hostile. At least not at the time. Draven proceeded to jog on over in an effort to discover what or whom the force had sent their way. As well as see if they couldn't identify a reasoning. Assuming there was anything to work off of.

A Sullustan currently was in the process of being healed by the Grandmaster. Draven had just approached as the man expressed, he felt that he'd been places only heard about in legend. Draven tried to recall the invasion of Korriban by the Ashlan Crusade compared to the present date. Deciding it'd be best to allow Caedyn or the Grandmaster answer those questions. The only thing Draven really could contribute was the following statement. "If it is any sobering consolation. I think you're experiencing more than just a feeling, Sir... You've breached some sort of rift. I was meditating and observing the currents of the force as you happened to be jettisoned."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
SHe listened to them and acknowledged it... Jegy was someone who had done something and she looked up her senses flaring out while she focused and observed. Given their location is was difficult in some ways to breach... but the High Plane was about using rifts and gateways... they knew what they were doing here.. so it made sense such things might be attracted within a moment or two. "It is 900 ABY and the Ashlan have been gone for awhile now. Much of the galaxy has changed." SHe said it and looking at him now took the being in. She had walked in the netherworld.. not by choice when the galaxy was attacked her and many others were sent there but they came back.

"KOrriban is at it always has been a graveyard world for sith ghosts whispering in their tombs and coveting their power and secrets." She said it but offered a small smile as she stood up and looked at Draven and Caedyn.. as things were getting exciting now it seemed. Well tehy already were but the chance for them to be able to learn a few more things.. to figure out how this happened... cause to her knowledge it didn't just happen.... THey could try and figure it out but it might also be something playing games... other problem was there were a number of beings who could in a way and they would do it just because... it amused them.

"We should get you to someplace a little better stocked." She said it and motioned with her hand for them to move. "ONe of the rooms." THe security moved off to do that while she was allowing the force to breathe around her and look towards the rifts... there was likely a ripple where it had passed. "We'll get more sensors set up and monitor it just in case but we should be able to do some more." She said it while leading the way towards the temple and one of the rooms that have been set up to be able to monitor and record any information. "What is the last thing you can remember on Korriban?" This might be a force anomaly in other ways.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn Arenais nodded in silent agreement with Matsu Ike Matsu Ike , Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara required a place of comfort and solace from what he had allegedly experienced. The netherworld was a place of grave strain on the sentient mind, a place where comprehension could not possibly imagine within the limitations of the living brain, but the soul...-That was another story.

Draven Eterena Draven Eterena 's contribution to the discussion was an insightful account, explaining that he had sensed the Ashlan Jedi breaching some form of rift which made sense considering his return to the living plane of existence. The transition from the ethereal world to the corporeal wasn't exactly unheard of but it was certainly rare and created a disturbance in the Force that they had clearly all felt.

Walking with the group, the Jedi Knight would voluntarily fall to the back of the four of them, pacing himself calmly as he kept an eye on their surroundings. He could see many avenues of opportunity with the High Plane of the Jedi. Here, he had already decided that he would delve into deep study of their shared history, and what intel that Matsu Ike had gathered about the Force and those who had learned to live alongside it, or control it.

"Much of the Ashlan Crusade's opposition has been eliminated as well, though the Sith Order is recuperating and building strength in the Outer Rim Territories. The Galactic Alliance remains dominant within the Core while the Sith are contending with the Rimward Trade League and the Coalition of Force Users there. The Imperial remnant exists, but the Empire has once again been reduced in size and number and for the time being at least, there is a sense of peace within civilian and political life" Caedyn would explain, though he did not believe that this supposed peace would last. It never did.

There was new people here, each face seemed more strange than the last. There was an...best to be described, rebellious teen looking person? He could not put a finger on it but then again, part of the problem of getting older...never get to figure out all the new trends. The words though echo through his mind, it was obvious this human had indeed had the Force and had felt where he had possibly been through. Answering his question, he would groan as a bone popped somewhere on his body back into place.

"Jettisoned may be the softest word for it...more like sucked through a vacuum and thrown through every filter possible before ending up here. I was dead, I know where I was in the Netherworld...next thing I knew, it felt as if the entire Force itself had changed, fell into a ravine and saw so many eyes...then liquid like space...then some strange golden gel like creatures before falling into a planets ocean then here. I am in agreement on the Rift part but...something had changed in the Netherworld, something upset the natural order of the place."

The next things he got to ear, made his ears slowly perk up. The Ashlan Crusade was once again...gone? What was more so, he heard it was 900 ABY...it been sixty plus years since he died. This somewhat made him feel a bit nostalgic but at the same time...notice how many people he knew most likely were gone once more. Giving a long sigh, he started to think on his words but his mouth over-ran his brain...something that happened a lot.

"Oh I know...I was there with the Ashlan Crusade, trying to retrieve one of the artifacts before...well, my son showed up. "

Nodding at the mention of a room, he carefully rose as he seemed to have recovered his strength quite quickly. The Force while strong in the Sullustan, seemed to also radiate and surround him. There was a bit of an odd beacon effect though, he seems rather easy to find but allowed himself to harness more of the Force better than most. Walking with the Grand Master, he took his time on each step as he was refusing some of the pain that was in his body, just hoping to fall into the room itself at this point.

"So everyone seems to be taking a backseat for a change...well, that is nice. No one is attempting to kill the other much. The Galaxy can breath easy...probably the first time in a hundred years, I don't blame anyone for wanting to feel that. Galaxy has been in the nicest terms...in pure chaos for so long. I hope though nothing I saw comes out of those rifts."

"Though to answer your question...I was on Korriban to retrieve an ancestorial staff that is a Force Artifact. My son heard of it and was worried the Ashlan Crusade would abuse it, that they were manipulating my mind...we fought, he played mind games on me, destroyed the staff...and killed me with my own lightsaber. I honestly don't know much after that."

That was probably no ones guess or thought that would come from his own mouth. The Sullustans word almost trailed off right at the end. It was clearly something he really, really did not want to talk about. Giving a small glance to the side, he finally posed a different question to the three, unsure what to say in the situation but tried to change the subject.

"I am completely...out of my element here to be fair. This is a Jedi Temple like Station? I am trying to understand it...forgive me, being a Jedi was not something I...called myself for the longest time."

Secretly he still did not know if he really wanted to call himself one even now.

Caedyn Arenais Draven Eterena Draven Eterena Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom