Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jedi and The....Guy

Ice cold eyes stared into the mirror as the unnamed man sized up his own reflection. Cracks in the mirror distorting his face as if offering some kind of symbolic meaning...blood pulsed through his veins as he traced his fingers through his messy hair. "What the hell are you looking at?" He whispered to himself...tilting his head a bit and narrowing his eyes.

"I know you ain't lookin at me mate..." He growled...throwing his head forward and spitting at the mirror...spitting at himself. Slowly he lifted a hand and slammed his fist into the mirror, shattering the glass before pulling his hand away. Hissing in pain as he shook his hand.

"Fuck that hurt god dammit." He muttered, opening the door and heading out...walking to the cockpit of the ship where his...guest awaited him. And when he asked his name the nameless man shrugged and smiled.

"Who me? I'm a nobody. Just a guy doing what guys do. Call me sparkles if you want. Makes no difference to me." He teased, plopping down in the pilot seat beside the jedi Padawan. Turning on the radio and adjusting the channels.

"So remind me again what the hell we are doing?" He mused, starting up his ship.

Hopeman12

The Only Black Jedi in the galaxy
[member="Unknown"]

"Jeez, What's his problem?" Jordun thought to himself. "All I wanted was your name.." Jordun said to the man, "But I'm going to call you X".
"And we are going to Coruscant to pick up some weapons for the Mandalorians, I need some space from the Jedi right now anyway..."

Jordun thought about his secret love for the head master of Jedi, but she was already with someone, so now he needed space to breathe away from the order, and what was better space than heading straight for the sith capital to pick up weapons for a large faction that already dislikes the republic. "R2, take the ship to lothal, i will see you later". R2 replied with a beep and started up Darko's personal fighter. Jordun then hopped the co-pilot seat and patted X on the back, "Alright X, lets see what this thing can do."

tumblr_l8tyzgz4lX1qzj5ggo1_1280.jpg

http://youtu.be/F8Cg572dafQ

The man slammed his hand onto his face and sighed deeply. "Alright lets try that again. I'm mr nobody because i quite literally have no name. It's not me trying to be sneaky or weird, i was never given a name. So i make them up as i go...today i'm sparkles. Not X, Sparkles." He explained, pointing a finger at the padawan and narrowing his eyes as he kept eye contact. Slowly moving his hand forward and bringing the ship up as it was explained what they where doing.

"Right right. But before we do that...i thought the Mandos and the Jedi were like...in a heated disagreement right about now. You sure your precious order wants you smuggling mandolorian weapons? Sounds pretty ballsy." He went on, looking over the radio and putting on some music as the hyperdrive fired up.

"But then again...i don't really care. Just make sure this little venture of ours remains fun. If i get bored i'll have to improvise new entertainment." He muttered darkly, activating the hyperdrive as the music dropped the beat.

Hopeman12

The Only Black Jedi in the galaxy
[member="Unknown"]

"I need space from the order right now ,due to my awkward affection for the grand master, and this was the only job i found that would pay us handsomely" Jordun replied as he put in the coordinates for Coruscant. "Jedi and Mandos do have a beef right now but that besides the point. We are going there to get paid, not to settle a score". As the ship flew into hyperspace, Jordun put on his headphones and tried to meditate. "So Sparkles, what weapons do you have for the job? Jordun asked with his eyes closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom