Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Iron Heart's Will "I.H.W." Slicer Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To make a delightful advanced scramble key for the general galactic market.
  • Image Source: N/A.
  • Canon Link: N/A.
  • Permissions: N/A.
  • Primary Source: Scramble Key.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Iron Heart Forgeworks.
  • Affiliation: General galactic public, saving Sith and Maw forces.
  • Market Status: Closed-Market.
  • Model: I H.W. Scramble Key.
  • Modularity: Yes, can be added to different computers, machines, etc.
  • Production: Mass-Produced.
  • Material: Electrical components, computing systems, durasteel.

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Slicer Key: All the standard features of the slicer key, the ability to crack codes and break through doors and security, are available on this top of the line device.
  • Top Notch: This certain Slicer Key has been developed by a member of one of the most advanced societies in the Galaxy, meaning that this is truly advanced and capable of taking down even the highest tech and firewalls.
  • Adaptivity: The slicer key is available in physical form, as well as able to being adapted to computers, vambraces, scomp links and droids, and other devices.

STRENGTHS
  • Slicer Key: The slicer key is capable of overriding computer systems, unlocking and opening doors, bypassing and shutting down alarms, and opening computer locks. It cycles through codes and passwords at lightning speeds, even faster than they can be implemented.
  • Advanced: Developed by an Arkanian academic and degree holder, this device is advanced enough to override tech by the most advanced of machines. Arkanian, Chiss, Umbaran, and the likes all will still struggle against this key.
  • Modularity: The slicer key can be added and integrated into other technology, computers, datapads, vambraces, droids, etc.

WEAKNESSES
  • Manual: The slicer using the key is at the mercy of a limited ability to use it uniquly, relying on the key's functions and processing. This is a tool, not a full fledged slicing computer that can be handled by the slicer behind it. Thus, more delicate and personalized systems may not have the care needed from this device.
  • Heavily Regulated: Slicer Keys are heavily regulated in some parts of the galaxy and outright banned in others. Simply owning the key could land someone in jail if caught. Carry with caution.
  • Access Denied: This is a very advanced and accurate slicer key, yes. However, this device is not perfectly accurate. Unique and rarer codes may be harder to slice through, and rare failures can still happen with any machines it comes into contact with.

DESCRIPTION
One of the Iron Heart's lines is dedicated to slicing and anti-slicing tech for the slicers, hackers, and tech masters of the galaxy.

The Iron Heart's Will, or I.H.W. abbreviated, is one of the most top notch slicer keys in the entire galaxy. It has all the standard features and hacking skills of the standard slicer key, as well as being upgraded and advanced to contend with the greatest technology and security from the likes of Arkanian, Chiss, and Umbarans. This is masterful, though likely illegal in parts of the galaxy, piece of equipment. A contender of great slicing strength and speed.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

This is cool! However I have a huge concern, when somone use this against the players systems, firewalls, AIs, etc.
So please add to your weaknesses that it can't hack/slice everything. I know you mentioned it is able to hack/slice even the most advanced systems as well. And you did not wrote any weakness against this. After all, players decide whether their AI, their computers, can be hacking or slicing. Not to mention, they are usually not standard things, but player-specific.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

This is cool! However I have a huge concern, when somone use this against the players systems, firewalls, AIs, etc.
So please add to your weaknesses that it can't hack/slice everything. I know you mentioned it is able to hack/slice even the most advanced systems as well. And you did not wrote any weakness against this. After all, players decide whether their AI, their computers, can be hacking or slicing. Not to mention, they are usually not standard things, but player-specific.
MANIAC MANIAC Edited. How's it look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom