Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iron Empire's Rebellion of the One Sith controlled Csilla - OOC Thread

Enough time has passed, [member="Isamu Baelor"] and I have had a small talk and it's time to call it.

The One Sith does not have the manpower to resist and the Rebellion goes to The Iron Empire.

I would like to apologise for the lack of involvement, but our faction is practically gone.

Congratulations!

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Everyone, feel free to continue posting. Don't force yourself to rush your stories to conclusion, just because the rebellion has been called.

To commemorate the Rebellion, we'll be putting up a bling thread. Similar to how we used to do it in the One Sith. Allies will also qualify for bling awards.

In addition, I will sub a commemorative item to the factory, which will be limited to those who participated in the Rebellion.

Expect these to start going up in about a week, when I return from Europe.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
The Bling thread has been posted in the Iron Empire's forums. For our allies, who have not joined the forums, I will continuously update this post with the various bling categories, and nominations, that are put forth back in the forums.

pU4nYVK.png
(For everyone who participated in the rebellion on the Iron Empire's side.)​
bCmKRTR.png
N/A​
kyFCGgU.png
N/A​
wJQIEp2.png
N/A​
0IaOuMK.png

[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]​
I7tr5KB.png
N/A​
t7CYxWw.png
[member="HK-36"]​
hcVs7Cv.png
[member="Darth Abyss"]​
xZaCYgo.png
N/A​
833J7gS.png
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]​

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Isamu Baelor"],

For my payment I require you to build five statues of droids, including one in public view within largest city in your capital and one showing a droid kicking another being in the genitals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom