Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iron Empire [Major Faction Advertisement]

Aster Rose Baelor said:
[member="Viktor Alexander"]

From my understanding, the Wardens are pretty much the politicians of the Iron Empire, governing the plant they represent in co-operation with planet's government.
In what capacity would they do this?

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm

Aster's pretty much on the money.

The Warden's would essentially serve as the representative of a planet. Serving as a link between it, and the Empire as a whole. They would work with the planet's leadership, towards fulfilling the needs of the planet. That could be, let's say, aid in getting money to a poor planet. Food to a starving planet. etc.

It's basically "Here's what the planet wants or need, how can we help them achieve it."

It is also possible for the leader of the planet, think a King or Queen, to hold the position of Warden. (This is mainly done to better accommodate PC's who have spent time building their character up as the leader of a planet.)

In the event where a Warden holds a concurrent rank with a military branch of the Iron Empire (Think Army, or Navy), their duty would also include the defense of the planet.

Isamu Baelor said:

Aster's pretty much on the money.

The Warden's would essentially serve as the representative of a planet. Serving as a link between it, and the Empire as a whole. They would work with the planet's leadership, towards fulfilling the needs of the planet. That could be, let's say, aid in getting money to a poor planet. Food to a starving planet. etc.

It's basically "Here's what the planet wants or need, how can we help them achieve it."

Ok so who determines these things such as what a planet wants or needs? The Warden in question at their discretion, The Emperor taking into account the needs and desires of the Empire as a whole?

It is also possible for the leader of the planet, think a King or Queen, to hold the position of Warden. (This is mainly done to better accommodate PC's who have spent time building their character up as the leader of a planet.)

In the event where a Warden holds a concurrent rank with a military branch of the Iron Empire (Think Army, or Navy), their duty would also include the defense of the planet.

Is it common or required for a Warden to hold a concurrent military rank or up to the individual Warden in question? Would inclusion of planetary defense duties be limited to Wardens concurrently holding military ranks? Or could for example like the Balmorra thread between Viktor and then High Colonel Baelor a Warden enlist the opinion or advice of a member of the military in how best to defend said planet?
Ok thanks I have a few follow up questions for you ^ in green.

Isamu Baelor

Ok so who determines these things such as what a planet wants or needs? The Warden in question at their discretion, The Emperor taking into account the needs and desires of the Empire as a whole?

That would be up to the Warden, really. It's their duty to take the needs of the planet they watch over, and find some sort of resolution for whatever issue they may have,

Is it common or required for a Warden to hold a concurrent military rank or up to the individual Warden in question? Would inclusion of planetary defense duties be limited to Wardens concurrently holding military ranks? Or could for example like the Balmorra thread between Viktor and then High Colonel Baelor a Warden enlist the opinion or advice of a member of the military in how best to defend said planet?

It is not required for a Warden to hold a concurrent rank. That's up to the individual Warden. And no, it wouldn't. A Warden could enlist the opinion, or advice, of a member of the military, just like the Balmorra thread.

Basically, I've tried to make it as fluid as it could possibly be. I want to give members of the Iron Empire a lot of different options, even within just a singular branch. It's really just to make it as inclusive as possible, without stretching IC logic too far.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
What place for the dark side among the Iron Empire?

After stealing Jedi artifacts right under the noses of the Sith Order on Yutan, she is no longer welcome among the Sith...

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

So, for some reason, I seem to be getting a knights-n-castles in space vibe. I'm planning an arc for 1313 to become more like a sword swinging European knight....In space. Would this idea be conducive with IE?

Isamu Baelor

[member="FN-1313"]

That's basically what our Army is.

However, I have to ask: would your character be a member of the FO concurrently?

If so, that would pose problems, as the IE is currently allied with some light-side factions.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

No. Basically would be a defection from the FO. Already attempted a thread with another knightly faction, but it's been nearing a week without reply so I figure to start anew with a different knightly faction. Hence my reaching out to the Iron.

I am a huge newbie, but I am really interested in this.

My character is force-sensitive, but has had no formal training whatsoever. Would she be trained properly if she joined the Legion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom