Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iridonians

The Destroyer

T
The Iridonians are a group of bloodthirsty warriors. They are headed by a warlord, The Destroyer. This group is open to any who are savage killers. The Iridonians are known to keep attacking their victims, even after death due to their intense bloodlust. The sole purpose of this faction is war, and to expand Iridonian control. Warmongers are encouraged to join! The Iridonians are also enemies of the Mandalorian and Echani cultures.

More or less to elaborate on this, The Iridonians are an under used group of warriors that rival the Mandalorians and the Echani. They lack any fleshing out other then "We love war, smash kill burn." But even in that, they could be really fun to RP. So, anyone interested in not only making a warrior who thrives for the kill but helping to flesh out the Iridonians as an RP group, comment below \o/

I love zabrak and their culture (which seems pretty coincidentally linked to the group Iridonians). I used to roleplay as zabrak all the time and I'd like to see such a group flourish.

Neriah Aurore

N
Goodluck with fighting me and my brother [member="Lazarus Aurore"] We will beat you guys!

Erebus Vivant

E
A joke?...You are going after those copy cats of a mandalorian...Why not fight the real deal?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Because, the real deal is wimpy, Echani Supremacy :D

Nah but in seriousness, while i would not join myself, ill spread the word for you Iridonians, after all, Krest is a good friend so why not help him out and gather his buddies.

The Destroyer

T
Copy cats? We have a completely different culture buddy. The main difference being that we will kick your shebs. Yeah, I just insulted you in your language
[member="Erebus Vivant"]

Edit: Just so everyone knows, this faction won't be a Zabrak only faction.

Yoru Shakou

I was wondering about this due to there being two known species with the Iridonian name

There are the Zabrak species which are also known as Iridonians due to the name of their homeworld.

Then there are 'The Iridonians' A species which are as the article says, 'The Rivals of Mandalorian and Echani cultures.'

The two species in name sake are easily and often mistaken for the other when used. If it is the Zabrak Iridonians, then no big deal. If this faction is meant to be the Iridonians then cudos to you for using a species that is seldom ever used.

[member="Baroness Magrath"]

'The Iridonians' aren't a species, but a warrior culture. An ideal. Think of Iridonians like Sith or Jedi. There's no specific race, but they are all followers of an ideal. This faction is a group to the ideals of the Iridonian warrior culture, a group that rivals both Mandalorian and Enchani cultures.

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Whoops. Just reread the bit that made me think they weren't a species. Read it wrong. Alright. So this brand of war loving Iridonians are a mysterious race. The only time they are seen cannonically is in a full suit of armor. If there is another instance that actually shows what the crap they are, lemmi know!

Nope. We only ever see one in KOTOR. He/She (I think he) is wearing full armor. All we know is that they love to kill, continue to attack opponents after death, and have been known to turn on each other for the thrill of bloodshed.

The Destroyer

T
The idea is to portray the actual Iridonian species's ideals, while keeping it open to any species. It's basically the same thing just without a fixed race. It's not really connected to the zabrak species. Hope that answers any questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom