Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Barab I: Rewards (Attn: Everyone!)

y8iBC7D.png
The Invasion of Barab I: A Job Well Done!

Alright ladies and gentlemen, as of last night the Invasion of Barab I concluded with a CIS victory. Though it was by technicality, this was the first invasion that we as a faction participated in and I am beyond proud to see how well we functioned as a team! As such, it's time to recognize the exceptional job you guys did with some well-earned rewards. First and foremost...

@[member="Neskar A'toll"], for being the definition of badass in the Invasion, you have been Named the Hero of Barab I! As a reward for your squaring off against the dreaded fem-droid, you have earned a unique bar to display in your signature; in addition to a BC-714 Luxury Transport to use as your personal vessel and a CZ-BTN Personal Cloaking Device from our armory, yours to keep. Enjoy them man, you've more than earned them.

iC92wlY.png

@[member="Keter"], you were one of the most prevalent CIS faces in the invasion. For this reason, you are being rewarded with a Punworcca 116-class Interstellar Sloop to utilize as your personal transport. Hope you enjoy!

Finally, all participants of the Invasion of Barab I from the Confederacy of Independent Systems have earned their choice of Czerka Arms slugthrowers, free of charge, consisting of either a: CZ-835 Machine Pistol, CZ-836 Assault Rifle, or CZ-837 Light Machine Gun. Your choice of rifle comes equipped with a lifetime supply of ammunition and our sincerest thanks for your service!
  • @[member="Servus"]
  • @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]
  • @[member="Daxton Bane"]
  • @[member="Neilo Ardik"]
  • @[member="Nocturno"]
  • @[member="Jason Sisk"]
  • @[member="Serock Hoath"]
  • @[member="Strask Ak'lya"]
  • @[member="Isley Verd"]
  • @[member="Feena Mason"]
  • @[member="Josiah Denko"]
  • @[member="Keter"]