Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The interests of the depraved

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Jutrand: Temple within the slums
Tag | Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

With her interests firmly cemented within her mind, Adeline being the avid scholar of all things occult and dark had made Jutrand her newest destination on a long list of places to visit. Despite the brewing tensions here under martial law, the Sangnir managed to find herself a place of study. Considering she was not a known figure it was no surprise that the occultist wasn't allowed into fancier places... She had hoped that a lady such as herself wouldn't need to sit in such squalor anymore, yet we all must make sacrifices in the endless pursuit of knowledge.

The rather reserved woman would find a spot within the temple that was far enough from others, today she would be taking a peek at "Eternalism" since it seemed to fit her interests well enough.

Book in hand, Adeline places herself down onto a chair, it creaking in the process.

Paying no mind to anyone else around, her crimson eyes start to read the first page. With her ambitions in mind, the text had swiftly taken hold of her attention. It was indeed true that looking at it from her point of view... The feats that the dark lords had done were what people make religions out of.. Ironic considering what she was reading right now.

What defines a god? What determines if said being is considered a god? Well the answer was clear as day, it was power. Power made a god, gods were made. And if so.. Could she be a goddess? The thought of worship pleased her, causing the woman to impishly smile as they turned to the next page.

Despite the raw power coming from Adeline, she carried no saber, merely a vibrosword along with strapped firearms. They for sure gave off the feeling and aura of an ambitious Sith, yet due to lacking a saber one could not be sure if this woman was indeed a Sith.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

It was not uncommon to witness weapons on the poor stratum that swarmed these slum churches - but the guards made an extra effort to watch them more than others. None would stop her, nor take her weapons from her, but she would notice the guards on the upper railings watched her longer than the rest. The sermon of breaking fate would begin and end with no issue, and when the masses huddled out of the Church there would be almost none left besides the languishing zealot.​
Without a sound, however, a man of mid twenties and sandy blonde hair moved to sit next to her. He smiled, opened his book and took a few moments to flip through the pages before he found a passage he liked - then read silently for a few moments.​
"These books are always so dry.", he said just above a whisper, so the others praying in the church didn't catch on.​
"Almost wish there were some better stories about how Bane fought and killed the heretical Sith, don't you think?", he said with a smile.​

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location |
| Jutrand: Temple within the slums​

The extra attention from the guards above seemed to have little reaction from the porcelain pale stranger, merely just giving an inquisitive gaze before adjusting her hair and going back to her book.

Within her comfortable state, her ears listened in to the sermon until it had ended... Rather interesting, seems this book was not out of date after all. She watches with small interest as the crowd huddled out after all was said and done, thankfully it seemed like the place was still open despite the sermons seeming to be done.

As crimson eyes start to glance back down at the paper, a strange man would take a seat right next to her. At first she paid little mind to him, the rather reserved woman keeping to herself, mind in study.

"These books are always so dry."

"Hm? Well, one can't expect too much from a place such as this.. My interest lies within the occult, and I must say that Eternalism has not only caught my attention thanks to my general interest, but also my ambition of course."

Adeline speaks while still eyeing the pages, softly smiling a bit after speaking.

"Heretical Sith you say? Care to indulge me with the story?"

They close the book, shifting their piercing scarlet eyes to the man. The Sangnir did indeed have a strong aura, yet it was clear she was only just budding.. As well as he knowledge on old Sith history needed to be expanded.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

The man glanced towards her, a double take from his book before smiling gently. The Eternal grimoire closed in his lap and set aside, readjusting to face her.​
"You sound like a Sith yourself.", he offered, then nodded.​
"Of course.", he said motioning up to a grey marble bust of the lord Bane himself.​
"Darth Bane was raised in an age of Sith who considered order the core of their strength. They disbarred conflict between eachother, demanded every Sith abide by a common will with none above others - though that didn't stop the hypocrite himself, Khan, to hold the most sway. Bane prophesized that the Dark Side must be concentrated into a central figure, passed out singularly, so that there could no longer be this illusion of comradery in the Sith."​
He shrugged for a moment, but continued -​
"Bane used his ideology to end the Sith. He tricked them into a cavern, dominated them, and then forced them to set off a ritual thought bomb. It took force sensitives across the planet and destroyed their very soul - a fitting end for half siths destroying the Order. Bane left, and created the Rule of Two - and the Dyad that has shown an unbroken lineage from him to Darth Empyrean, if the sermons are true."​
Glancing over to her, he smiled once more;​
"Is this a test to determine if I'm loyal to the church?"​

Equipment | In Bio

What an odd ideology, no wonder they were considered heretics... As the story went on, the more blank her expression becomes, plenty was on her mind yet she did not wish to interrupt him as the strange man went on. And it would only be after he was done that she finally spoke again, still in a soft tone just as before.

"A weak and foolish ideology, one I am glad is considered heresy. Thank you for sharing that story with me, and no... I am not part of the Sith order, merely an occultist. No worries about me testing you of course, even if I was you seem more educated on Sith history than I."

While not labeled as a Sith, her ambitions matched what she was assumed to be, and the aura of the woman felt as if she bathed in darkness.

"Do you know if the higher end districts will allow me passage if they know I am an occultist? Eternalism has taken my interest as of late, and I do wonder if the higher class churchers harbor more information. Perhaps it is time that I take my interest a bit further, it would allow me passage into many places that carry such succulent knowledge."

A dedicated scholar for sure, the vast libraries of the Sith temples attracted her studious pursuits.

"It also calls to my... Deepest desire, to have enough power to be treated as a goddess. A simple desire I know, one that many others share most likely. But, rival ambition can always be sorted out in the end."

She states, her soft voice showing no signs of aggression.. Instead of brandishing a massive sword in order to threaten and prove a point, astute minds could recognize a poisoned knife that was to be kept well in the dark.

"Are you a member of the order yourself? Or a scholar such as myself?"

"Something like that.", he said with a wide smile.​
The young man glanced around the room, noticing the few people with heads down - some holding tightly a necklace between thumb and fore finger with the Sith symbol. Some rocked, some spoke in tongues, and others were deeply engrossed in the books. Standing, he motioned her to follow him:​
"Perhaps I can help."​
He walked out of the pews and followed the skirts of the church to a side passage with a guard. Motioning with his hand, the man nodded and allowed him through - allowing her to follow. Inside, the architecture grew tighter and more restrictive, but there were a great number of more valuable details deeper within. Busts and portraits of old, small framed pieces of temples from Korriban. Various monuments to the infinite length of their heritage.​
"The Eternalist's have a clause in their laws that Force Sensitives are considered higher class citizens by default. Normally, the poor and destitute have to earn their way upwards through the Guilds or military service - but the lucky few are valued so highly, they instantly become apart of the upper stratum.", he said as they walked, glancing at a few of the artifacts they passed.​
A room opened to a small office - within a being who's age seemed unknowable sat behind the desk writing deeply. Lidless eyes of a corpse like being looked up, teeth beared as black eyes studied the new arrivals. It stood, bowed deeply, and then spoke in an unnatural voice;​
"How can this one help you?"​
"We need the tester.", the young man offered back, a touch of authority in his voice.​
The corpse being nodded, moved to a small side room and disappeared for a few moments before returning. Coming back, he held out a small finger bone with his head down. It was carved deeply with ur-Kittat symbolage - and the Corpse Priest looked towards the floor as he offered it to them.​
"Take it.", the man said to her.​

Equipment | In Bio
Location| Jutrand: Temple within the slums

She stands, following behind the man as he explained more on the Eternalist dogma. Adeline gives him a simple nod, again this doctrine found her praise.

"Oh I agree, but I would like to offer a correction to your statement. I do not think that Jedi are above common people, their religion is weak and inspires weakness... It is like sheep protecting sheep. Very tasty sheep might I add, have you ever gotten a real taste of someone else's force?"

Adeline was of course referring to force vampirism, so far she had managed to consume a few who labeled themselves as Jedi.

Their conversation had to be put on hold as they both entered the small office, her dual crimson eyes of course are instantly absorbed by this new being.. It looked like a corpse. With herself being obsessed with the macabre, her love for necromantic art instantly gripped its cold hands around her mind... She wanted to study it.

"Wh-Wha? Pardon me but I got a little distracted, what is this?"

She glances at the fingerbone, getting an odd feeling while gazing at it... Soon she does as requested, the bone being cusped within her soft, pale hand. Instantly Adeline is met with a great power that latches itself onto her mind, and she finds herself back at her old ghetto home on Nal Hutta.

In a panic she looks around the small building, her mother glancing away from her own daughter... Too ashamed to even look her in the eyes, soon, two enforcers for a local gang come in. One grips her weak and small wrist tightly, the other snaps a slave collar onto her neck. Adeline starts to scream, unsure what was going on. Yet no matter how much her child self screamed, kicked, and cried... No one came, no friendly faces.

Next she sees more of the dark past, all the things that had happened to her.. Again and again and again, the beatings and abuse never stopped, she was never enough. Days would be spent starving, eating trash like a rodent. Her little blue hands covered in filth, the child manages to catch a glimpse of a stoic hound and his owner who looked like a bounty hunter. A spark flickers in her mind, seeing the man and all his freedom and wealth... While she ate trash.

That night in her sleeping spot, her childish imagination sored high, dreams of becoming just like that man, to have the strength to do what she wanted.

As these years went on, her mind became more and more distant from the world around her. She just needed to be someone more, or find someone stronger to protect her. In a wild daydream, Adeline had been scrapping a fallen ship that suffered a crash landing deep in the swamps. Using the knowledge of the swamps she could avoid beasts and collect only the finest scraps in order to earn her keep.

Yet, fate had other ideas. A figure clouded in shadow had ambushed the young woman, fangs sunk into her neck... And soon the world went dark.

It was unknown just how long the girl had been knocked out, stuck in a deep coma. But a comforting darkness blanketed her, the dark side telling Adeline that things were different now. Then and there, as she gazed down at her now pale hands... She became Jackal, and like an unchained beast she ran the alleys red with the blood and guts of many. To this day there were still some there in those alleys that remember that night, all of those who had hurt Adeline.. Jackal had come to protect her, take the burden.

Seeing and feeling this all again, she realizes now that the dark had saved her... Allowed Jackal to bloom, and then give Adeline the strength to emerge from hiding. The two, Jackal.. Chaos and beastly fury, and Adeline, graceful and cold order.. They were one now.

Then, images again of a red planet, a city made of dark stones. She stood among a crowd as they praised her, called her a saint and goddess.. Was this real? Was it fate that her dream and desire would come true? Armies of undead and faithful fly her banner, voices speak of her as a menacing shadow that ate the light and bathed in the dark.

These visions had stimulated her inner darkness, Adeline's aura now more prevalent in the room as if it could be smelt in the air.

With a gasp she snaps out of the trance, gazing around,
awestruck...

"What just happened to me?"

"A view of a future. A possible future.", he said with a smile.​
The Sepulchral Priest moved forward, bowed himself low and offered his hands up in supplication and awaiting the bone back. Young as he was, the man before her had taken on a new stance - far more proud and authoritative. He plucked the bone from her grasp and handed it back, allowing the priest to remove himself from them with a simple thank you and a notable mention of 'My Lord.'​
"You see, Adeline -", he said, moving past the fact she had never actually introduced her name previously.​
"- the Eternalist's do accept force sensitives into the upper stratum for training, but only those with enough strength to prove powerful Sith. You asked me if I had tasted a Jedi's potential before..."​
His eyes slowly fell into black orbs, like ink spilled out from the pupil. Expressing a wider grin, he looked more part the devil than the sandy young man she had met a moment before;​
"My name is Darth Empyrean. I have taken from Jedi more than you could ever know, and experienced pleasures far greater than any mortal. What you saw within the bone was a glimpse at what you could achieve under my will, my command, and my guidance. If you truly hope to see the greater Church and its secret teachings, let me offer you a hand in our Order."​
He offered her his physical hand.​
"If being a God is your goal, then allow me to give you an ounce of divinity. The rest you can make on your own."​

Equipment | In Bio

She of course opened her pale palm to the man, letting him take back the artifact.

"So my dreams were indeed correct..."

Adeline mostly says to herself, unsure what to think.. So it was indeed destiny to rule? This artifact had single handedly inflated her ambition as high as it could go... For what was higher than divinity?

Though, her daydreams were halted as the man somehow knew her name... Causing her to raise a brow, registering that this man may not be as simple as she thought. Her curious ears listening in as the man who was more than he looked went on, what did he call himself?

"I... I have heard that name before during a visit to Malsheem, forgive me for I did not know, Lord Empyrean."

She gives him a proper and dignified bow as a sign of respect.

"I do indeed seek divinity, I have had vivid dreams of a city made of black stone.. Tucked far away from civilized space, surrounded by the taint of hell itself. There I was worshiped by thousands, both the undead and faithful alike marched under my banner..."

With her mind dead set on desire, it only took a mere moment of hesitation before her snow-white hand had been placed onto his, her skin feeling inhumanly soft.

"Then I am rather eager to begin, my Lord Empyrean. What test do you have in mind to see if I am fit enough to start on this path?"

She asked her question, but Empyrean did not offer her anything but a smile that dripped of devilry. The youth of his face betrayed the danger that dwelled behind the abysmal eyes - and she would get but a heartbeat of that strength when the world around them changed like a snap. It'd force a headache, make her dizzy and sick, she'd feel her strength threaten to leave her as he let go of her hand.​
"The arts are... hard to process to the uninitated.", he offered her quietly, but it seemed to lack much sympathy.​
When she would get her bearings, the world around them had changed. Before her was a great chasm filled with the same Sepulchral Priests she had just seen - but many were deep in foreign, eldritch prayer. Their words lost to time as they chanted in unison with one another to a far wall covered in ur-Kittat symbolage. After a moment, another approached and guided them away.​
"You will not be given a trial by me. I exist so that you may ascend beyond the station of a mere Sith, as the other Triumvirs would keep you. The Sepulchral will adopt you, train you, and you will become a true Sith as they dictate. First, we will find yours - and then, we will find your path."​
After a moment of travel, the Lich-Priest opened a door and motioned them inside. Within was a set of five Sepulchral, male and female, who's skin had long dried to their bones. They held rings and gold lined robes, some with ancient Sith tattoos faded deep into the old skin. Others had black eyes that extended fully to the flesh around them - and others were more corpse than alive.​
"Consider carefully who your guide will be, Adeline."​

Equipment | In Bio
Location |
Unknown

That was it, the contract had been signed. Now the only place to go was up, right with the dark lords. Soon her level head changes to a mild pain, her heart skips a beat just as the world around them seemed to change.

Crimson eyes flutter around, yet she feels too nauseated to even try to figure out where she was now... This felt like the trick Carnifex had used before, when she had first visited Malsheem a year ago. Then she felt sick, but this? It seemed similar yet different... Perhaps at some point she will get a warning before they do it again?

"I can never seem to get used to that..."

A not so subtle hint that she had run into someone with enough power to do this beforehand.

She hears the chanting, its eldritch properties instantly drawing the woman in... She could listen to it all day, the sweet sound of the dark, oh how it sang like a siren to her.

For now she must follow Empyrean, she had all the time in the galaxy to study.

"You will not be given a trial by me. I exist so that you may ascend beyond the station of a mere Sith, as the other Triumvirs would keep you. The Sepulchral will adopt you, train you, and you will become a true Sith as they dictate. First, we will find yours - and then, we will find your path."

"Understood, Lord Empyrean. I must admit that my interest in this place has already been ignited rather swifty, I could listen to their chanting all day if I could."

She had listened to their chant, not being able to translate.. Sure, but the tune she could hum along, soon picking up the rhythm and tune quickly... Smart cookie indeed.

Next the door was opened, and it would be there that her eyes got to gaze on more liches. To most their... Interesting state of being would sow feelings of disgust or some level of fear, yet for Adeline she viewed them as something close to her... Paused in time.

Adeline approached them, trying to get a feel... A pull, anything. She felt at ease in their holy presence, as if blessed to be here in the first place.

Feeling a guidance from something unknown, she lifts a pale finger and gestures to one in lavish red robes.

As the Priest rose from their kneeled position, they stood to a graceful posture unbecoming of their undead visage. Dark Side corruption oozed off their personage like a tidal wave - and it was all one could do to hold themselves sane from the fury that welded up in their presence. In only a moment, they had contained that second hand passion - leaving only the dried aging corpse of a Sith Lord who had undergone the Sepulchral Initiation. To say the smiled at Adeline would be a misnomer, but they did seem to greet her.​
unknown.png
"Come, my child.", the undead man offered.​
Empyrean motioned her to follow, and in turn followed with them. They exited the room, and it was the Sepulchral that spoke rather than the Dead God behind her. His voice was raspy and dry, like cobwebs had long filled it - but it carried with it a subtext of power unknown, and a confidence millennia forged. He was wise even for his years, his every step could offer that much for her.​
"I must align myself with your goals and ambitions. Bond myself to yours, and serve eternally as your guide and support. I do not ask you trust met, only that we become one in our ideals.", he spoke.​
"My blood has been stored for millenia in vats deep beneath the surface of our worlds and temples - it is there I shall give you a piece of it. Then we will become one, and I will be forever yours."​
They turned a corner, entered and elevator, and went further down than expected. Already she could tell they were deep in the earth, and it only grew deeper. The room they entered next already had the blood mentioned in a bowl in the center of the room, with other Sepulchral already waving small burners above it as they spoke in ancient tongues. The spell was already underway.​
"Strip yourself.", the Sepulchral Priest said to her. He would dip his fingers in the oily blood mixture, and then slowly carved the symbols into her skin with nothing but the pad of his finger. It felt like hot iron, but if she moved he would stop and wait for her to collect herself - then do it again until it was done. When all was said and done, she would be covered in the ur-Kittat brands marking her for the bonding ritual.​
And when the two at the bowl ceased, her own priest brought her the bowl.​
"Drink.", he commanded, and his will be done.​
When she did so - she would feel the mere glimpse of his endless knowledge, only to have it ripped away before she could realize what it meant. Then, she would find herself lowering down in a meditative position as the Priest did the same infront of her. The chants grew around them as Empyrean seemed to fade into the outskirts of the ritual, and then her dreams would be shown to the Priest.​
When it was done, he offered her the same - an odd smile and a bow, deep and reverant. Her scars and blisters from the ordeal would be gone, and she woudl be born anew as a Sith under the Sepulchral.​
"Your will be done, my lady.", he said graciously.​

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Unknown

She gives a formal bow to the aged man, following behind him as requested. As the three went down thanks to the elevator, Adeline continues to listen to the chants, going back to humming them as they went down into the almost unending darkness below.

As the lich went on, more and more questions would arise within his new soon to be student... Chances are he could feel the endless curiosity that was so tense from the woman you could cut it with a knife, yet she didn't ask anything yet. Her keen ears respectfully listening to him up until they arrived, Adeline herself could feel the force moving here. This was a place of power, and it demanded her attention and respect.

The very air felt tense, the dark watching and waiting. With a simple nod the occultist complies to the requests, stripping down to nothing but undergarment. And as his long dead finger pressed up against her porcelain pale skin, she felt a burning sensation. Her body tensed, fangs grit as she endures the pain.

She could feel as the regeneration wanted to kick in, her vampiric cells screaming as they tried and failed to patch up the area... Sangnir skin hated burning sensations with a passion, yet she managed to pull through.

Thankfully the lich had given her time to recover.. An act of kindness she wouldn't forget. And soon, the bowl is taken within her grasp. This blood was... Powerful, the best she had ever ingested before. A flash of ancient knowledge was right there! Her mind instantly reaching for it, yet it vanished.

As her eyes opened again, she found herself within a shared meditative pose with the lich, the two of them now linked. His mind now seeing the ambitions of the highblooded Sangnir, how she aspired to be a goddess and font of power... Yet he would also see her dream of a black city, the streets made of a dark stone that gleamed off the moonlight above, there was also a lingering feeling that perhaps something else was watching this woman with great interest as well.

"Your will be done, my lady."

"I look forward to learning a great many things from you, along with serving the church."

Her tone was soft and kind, chances are there were no lies within her statement.

"Your bond will be broken when you ascend.", Empyrean offered from behind her.​
He was leaned against a pillar, arms and legs crossed in an all too casual manner. Perhaps it was method acting, but the young adult body he possessed seemed to make his mannerisms all to youthful. Nigh on disrespectful, but those around them only bowed their head deeply to him - his actions were absolute in this place, before these priests.​
"Until then, you will be one and the same - none shall come between you. That is the Sepulchral's promise, they will not share your secrets with other Sith. The vow of neutrality in our politics, a great and honorable sacrifice."​
He lifted himself off the wall, and motioned her to follow.​
"The Eternalists pride themselves in the ability to act on their own, knowing their deeds will lead to a greater Order overall. You will visit me, in time, and we will discuss what you accomplish - but for now, I have a request. The Tsis'karr are making moves against the Order, and I intend to out maneuver them. Would you have any qualms about putting your feminine wiles to use?", he said with a cocked brow towards her.​
"There are a few targets I would like you to speak with. Befriend, romance, it matters not - but influence among them will off you great things in both my court, and your own uses. Malum Marr, Alisteri Haxim, Alina Tremiru. I will not ask you to harm these people, only to keep me well informed of their actions so that we may prepare in the case they move against us."​
"Does this task suit you?"​

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Unknown

"Ascend.. Godhood.. Mm I see."

As he went on, his request would make the woman snicker a bit.

"No no, I have no issue with getting information of course. Do you have a prefered target you would like for me to start with first? I have met with them all, but I must say that I only slightly know each of them."

In truth she was a bit hesitant to spy on both Alina and Alisteri, considering that they both had helped her... Alina had given her the power of force as well, leading to the path she was on right now. But, the path to being a goddess wouldn't be an easy one...

"On top of this request, are there any others you would ask of me? I have an extensive past of... Illegal activities. So I know my way around the criminal underbelly, along with hunting targets."

By now, Adeline adorns her attire once again, the white robe comfortably blankets her pale skin once again.

"Might I also inquire as to why you were lurking around a church within the slums? Our meeting, while beneficial for both parties... Was sudden and surprising."

The snow-white occultist follows behind, her mind still jumbling around more and more questions as they both walked.

"Forgive me but I must also ask.. Where are we?"

"I have no preferences. As a Sith you can no longer fit in fully with threats like the Mandalorian Enclave, but if you have contacts within them - they may be useful. Any information you return to me will be rewarded greatly, Adeline. Know that I am a very gracious benefactor when deserving."​
They took a different route from the one they had prior, finding a different elevator that looked less freight capable and more exclusive. The upgrade in aesthetic came with noticeably less dust, and the pleasant smell of lavender. Pressing a button, the three of them began to surge upwards at ever increasing speed, yet no strain on their weight.​
"You have known me solely as a gracious and accomadating patron of the Sith arts, Adeline, but on my worlds I am God. Nothing escapes my sight.", he said without looking to her. Instead the elevator came to a slow stop, and his body seemed to go limp. Like a puppet with its strings cut, the sandy haired youth fell to the side with a quiet exhale.​
As the doors opened, she would see the monster men feared. With half his torso cut away, a black living smoke swirling in the cavity of his chest, metal eyes that watched her inhumanly, and long blood stained hair - the Dark Lord Darth Empyrean stood before her as a titan in the Force. Blinding if she sensed his depths.​
"You are home, Adeline.", he offered.​

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Home..

"Funnily enough I
do actually have contacts with some Mandalorians, they are not enclave but their leader runs the black fleet. I was hired by them to help steal some beskar from a final dawn ship known as 'The black ice'. This was a year ago, back when I was just a mercenary. I do remember that the leader, Aloy Vizsla. Her daughter has feelings for me, perhaps that could be of interest?"
but on my worlds I am God. Nothing escapes my sight

Within her time studying the Sith, there were always two kinds of people. Those who were rather stubborn and faced every challenge head on, no nact for diplomacy. Then you had people such as Adeline, the type to smile and nod, any differences were to be settled through a slow burn, chess pieces played across the board with each turn taking between one year or a hundred. Yet, while she fancied herself a persistent and patient lady... His raw power did indeed threaten her enough to result in an instant nod.

"Of course, your excellency, such is your right by conquest and strength."
"You are home, Adeline."

An odd feeling it was, for so long the loathsome swamps of Nal Hutta had been her home, and now? She finds herself in a highly prestigious academy, from runt to aspiring goddess... The realization that perhaps she really was destined for greatness had made her ambitions and will higher than ever before, she was no street rat, she was a destined goddess! Fate had chosen her, and it had guided her. One day she would be a walking nexus of power as well, fate had made her sure of this.

"Am I to stay here now? Do I have my own quarters or do I share them with another student?"

"You will.", a Sith in fine clothing said from behind him.​
It was an woman with black, deadened hands, and epicanthic features. She smiled a dangerous look, but it was others that entered the elevator to take the body. She motioned with a finger for her to exit just after the others.​
"You will also collect a stipend. No Sith will struggle under our care. Further, any requests for equipment you need - simply bring them to arsenal master and you will be given them if available. Check with the entrance officer for your room and clothing."​
"And welcome to the academy, Adeline. If you'll excuse us, we have something to deal with."​
Empyrean seemed to watch her for a moment, but his cold gaze offered nothing as he finally moved away from the elevator with the Sith Academy Master behind him.​

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Home, such as it is.

The whole place was... A step above what she was used to for sure, being born in the dirt almost literally, Adeline never got to experience even anything within a middling lifestyle... That was until now of course, not only had she been paid very well by her past work with the Sith, now she herself was among their flock.

Soon she was greeted rather swiftly by who she assumed to be the headmaster of this academy, the lady swiftly explaining the ins and outs before excusing herself to give attention to other tasks at hand.

Not one to wish to interrupt whatever it was the two had going on, Adeline simply gives the both of them a formal curtsy.

It was an all new place for sure, many new sights and smells to be had, but for now she manages to get through the process of getting her new room. As she opened the door it was a nice surprise to see she did not have to share, nor was the place anything like her old home.. And speaking of which, she needed to collect her things to bring them here. But first it was time resume her book now, comfortably setting herself up at her new desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom