Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Imperial Meeting (TJE & FE Only)

When the emperor entered the room... No... When he entered the building, she knew immediately. She had only met him a couple of times but there was no mistaking his power as to her eyes he seemed a giant who dwarfed everyone in the room with just the merest fraction of his strength.

When [member="Darth Vyrassu"] entered the room, she almost lost control immediately. If she were weaker, she might have gone insane that second, but thankfully she had taken precautions beforehand and was somehow able to control herself, though she was visibly shaken by the effort and purposely bit her lip drawing blood, this helped distract her and remain in place by [member="Kao Xusros"] and [member="Felran Natri"], though she lost some of her composure.

She lifted the collar of her jacket to hide her now bleeding lip and turned her eyes downcast at her own weakness. Seated behind her master she folded her arms, but was in fact hugging herself to stop her shaking.

[member="Jairdain"]
[member="Premier William Harris I"]
[member="Kalic Daws"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Darth Pyktis"]
[member="Lakura Salim"]
[member="Darth Rowe"]
[member="Demitry Draskovits"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]

Lakura gave very little thought to her actions and did only what she felt proper to do in this situation. Without a look to her master on if she was doing right or wrong, she took to her knees when the Emperor entered. Her glowing gaze looked at the floor and would not look up until she felt it was proper. Giving her leader the utmost respect was the important thing here.

Once he had taken his seat at the head of the table, she stood up again and stared straight in front of her. Not meeting the gaze of anybody else in the room, the purpose of the meeting was about to take place. Feeling honoured to just be present, it was not her place to speak.

Felran Natri

F
For Felran this was the first time he had ever encountered the leader of the Jen'ari. The giant man was a sight to behold, and his power was overwhelming for Felran. How could one person contain that much strength? It seemed almost impossible for any being in the universe to be that powerful.

Felran sat down behind [member="Kao Xusros"] and next to [member="Khali Strahd"]. His eyes watched Khali as she covered her lip with her jacket, making his quite suspicious to what exactly happened. Khali was certainly a strange one that Felran had yet to properly figure out.

[member="Jairdain"]
[member="Kalic Daws"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Darth Pyktis"]
[member="Lakura Salim"]
[member="Darth Rowe"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]

"I can't say, I... Am?" Harris looked up towards the door as he felt a powerful disturbance. As the doors opened and the guards stepped in, Harris knew immediately that this was the emperor. He waited till the Emperor was situated and then approached.

"Hello, I am William Harris of the Fel Empire," Harris lightly bowed, "It's an honor to meet you."

Kalic was about to respond to [member="Jairdain"] before seeing a powerful Force user. He hadn't even entered the room yet be he could see him. The man soon entered the room, getting a greeting for [member="Premier William Harris I"] . He turned a bit to Jairdain, think to her.

Is that [member="Darth Vyrassu"] , cause if not that's just one powerful Sith?

Harris was just about to answer her and had started to when the Emperor entered. Having been in his presence before, he did not overwhelm her. However, he might some of the others present. How the various people in the room reacted caused her to smile slightly. However, when Kalic spoke to her again, that slight smile turned into a real one.

You have been practising, haven't you? Yes, that is Darth Vyrassu, the Emperor.

When the opportunity came, she hoped to continue the conversation with Harris, but it would have to wait until another time.

"My Lord, it is good to see you again."

Not quite bowing, she gave him a little more than a simple nod. With his arrival, hopefully, everything could get started.

As Adenn sat next to Harris, he suddenly felt death at the door, and a coldness and darkness unlike any other pervade the room. This immediately set him on edge, it meant that a very powerful sith was nearby. Looking up, Adenn realized it wasn't just a powerful sith, it was the powerful sith lord. Adenn tilted his (helmeted)head to the side and looked at the emperor curiously. The sith had just apologized for being late and usually they simply said that the others were early. Deciding to be relatively polite, Adenn stood up at the same time that the Premier did. He then saluted the emperor, perhaps to garner favor, solidify this alliance or something else, none but Adenn knew. Though his motive was not known, his action was, as with a resounding clang, his fist clenched over his heart.

With that little matter settled, Adenn watched the Premier. He watched as the Premier introduced himself to the emperor. Staying on guard, Adenn gently ran a finger along a small leather pouch on his hip. The pouch was designed to keep the object within it safe, and so that it couldn't affect anyone. Because that pouch contained insurance, just in case things went badly and Adenn had to get members of the Fel Empire out quickly. It would certainly mess with the force, to say the least.

Adenn was sure that if things went bad, he could get himself out of the building. However, the contents of the pouch would certainly help him. Then Adenn noticed that his action had been one of the more conspicuous actions. Shrugging to himself, Adenn sat back down. Looking to his left then, Adenn noted the relatively calm comment of Jairdain. So, they knew one another. Adenn quirked an eyebrow at the thought, before turning his thoughts to the rest of the room. He looked at all of them and watched their reactions. They were all rather interesting and offered no small amount of amusement to Adenn, amusement he didn't even try to hide.

[member="Kalic Daws"]
[member="Darth Animus"]
[member="Darth Aegis"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]
[member="Kao Xusros"]
[member="Jairdain"]
[member="Nicole Callix"]
[member="Jorus Dane"]
[member="Lakura Salim"]

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

image0.png

Darth Vyrassu
Jen'ari Sith Emperor
Tag:
[member="Darth Pyktis"]
[member="Kalic Daws"]
[member="Darth Animus"]
[member="Darth Aegis"]
[member="Darth Rowe"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]
[member="Kao Xusros"]
[member="Jairdain"]
[member="Nicole Callix"]
[member="Jorus Dane"]
[member="Lakura Salim"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

image0.png

Vyrassu looks around the room, his thoughts were on the upcoming battle on Foedo with Darth Cyron, but then he closed his eyes and cleared his mind. Thoughts now only on this meeting. So shall I begin or should you Mr. Harris? Vyrassu said as he opened his eyes looking directly at Harris. Vyrassu pondered the things that would be said here today, the deals made. Vyrassu's expression remain vacant. A skill he's always had, keep a vacant expression, no one can ever read you. Vyrassu was the master at mind games, but today wasn't a day to play mind games. Vyrassu glanced at Jair, Vyrassu telepathicly sent a feeling of care and warmth at her that no one else would feel before turning his attention back to Harris.

Following shortly after the emperors arrival A silver RA-7 protocol droid already stationed in the room, moves to an empty seat on the Fel side of the room, and places down a projector upon the seat before returning to its stationary position.

Once the projector was placed on the seat a blue flash burst from it, and a quiet steady humming came from the seat. After calibrating for a few seconds A live hologram of Vampis Noros, Head of the FIA( Fel Imperial Agency), appeared in the seat.

"My apologies, due to unfortunate circumstances i am not able to appear in person, although this should be the next best thing. The outcome of this meeting seems far too interesting to skip out on." He spoke with a firm posh accent.

His eyes surveyed the room looking at its current inhabitants, noting that there appeared to be a lot of people. The majority of them were unknown to him, the only one he recognized was the premier. Although his sources, have given him enough information as to whom the others are. He felt a cold chill go down his spine, despite being halfway across the galaxy. He could still feel the overwhelming presence of the Jen`ari Emperor Vyrassu.

He showed a slightly worried look upon his face as he spoke faintly
"I do hope i am not late?"

Kalic smiled a bit before answering [member="Jairdain"] .

Yep. An old friend of mine was willing to let me practice on him.

He then watched [member="Darth Vyrassu"] and [member="Premier William Harris I"] . The Miraluka stayed pretty quiet, not wanting to bud in unless addressed.

By this time Khali had calmed down a bit and regained some of her composure. Her lip was no longer bleeding and she sat up straighter in her chair. She was still chagrined at herself for nearly losing it, which would have undoubtedly embarrassed [member="Kao Xusros"] and shamed him before the emperor.

She had control of her faculties for now and would continue to pay close attention, though she would also be meditating in order to suppress her senses. She hoped [member="Darth Vyrassu"] didn't notice, and if he did notice, that he would understand even if she couldn't imagine mercy or understanding being a trait of a sith Darth of pure darkness.

She noticed that [member="Felran Natri"] had seen or sensed at least part of her momentary struggle with her sanity, and she hoped it wouldn't come back to bite her later, not wanting to deal with the considerably larger and more combat oriented apprentice. Even though she desperately wanted people she could trust around her, the only one she knew she could trust was her master, the others? she was still unsure.

[member="Kalic Daws"]
[member="Vampis Noros"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Jairdain"]
[member="Lakura Salim"]
[member="Darth Pyktis"]
[member="Darth Animus"]
[member="Darth Aegis"]
[member="Darth Rowe"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]
[member="Nicole Callix"]
[member="Jorus Dane"]

Though Vyrassu did not speak to her directly, she did receive the emotions he sent her way. Anything else he might feel was kept locked away from her. That was fine though. This was a meeting and emotions should be kept in check. Her own emotions were boxed away and outwardly she appeared quite calm and collected. Nothing yet had happened to upset her balance and she did not expect that to happen.

When he asked who should begin the meeting, she would attempt to give him a mental shove to start. Harris wasn't yet fully conversant on these types of things. This also being in the Empire of the Jen'Ari, they are the ones that should get this started. At least, in her opinion.

She felt her position here wasn't so much going to be as Grand Master, but as an advisor and possible mediator.

The hologram set up by Vampis did Jairdain no good at all since she could not actually see. His voice came clear to her and that was enough for her. Even if they had never met personally, her face should also be a familiar one to him.

When Kalic replied to her, she did not send him any message back but smiled slightly with a nod to indicate she got the message. It should be enough of an action for him to know...hopefully.

The two of them were much alike and did not butt in. Now everybody that had the right to be present were accounted for, the meeting could actually begin.

A large meaty hand rested on [member="Jairdain"] 's shoulder, the casual hello from her giant of a friend. "So this is what you've been up to lately." Among the room of black clad Sith the eight foot pale Zabrak certainly stood out, but he didn't pay much mind to the others. His only purpose here was to act as bodyguard to his friend, the Blind Sorceress. Thought, of course, he had no weaponry. Those had been taken from him in the spaceport.

Ironic, the SIth were afraid to let outsiders hold weapons. Did they fear the potential challenge that much? When he was a Sith, such a thing would have been laughable.

He scooted down into the seat beside his charge, crossing his massive arms over his chest. He certainly looked like a person that didn't need weapons to be a threat.

[member="Kalic Daws"] [member="Vampis Noros"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Khali Strahd"] [member="Premier William Harris I"] [member="Lakura Salim"] [member="Darth Pyktis"] [member="Darth Animus"] [member="Darth Aegis"] [member="Darth Rowe"] [member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Nicole Callix"] [member="Jorus Dane"] [member="Demitry Draskovits"] [member="Darth Vyrassu"]

4tbZSLA.png
Harris stood and lightly bowed to the man before moving his arm back, shifting his cloak in the process,and raising his hand in an open gesture in the direction of the sith lord.

"I believe that you, as our gracious guests, should begin."

Harris slowly slid back down into his seat. He peered at [member="Jairdain"] and made eye contact, This will be interesting to say the least.
[member="Kalic Daws"] [member="Vampis Noros"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Khali Strahd"] [member="Lakura Salim"] [member="Darth Animus"] [member="Darth Aegis"] [member="Darth Rowe"] [member="Darth Necrin"]

Nonetheless how this meeting would turn out, her loyalties lie with Jen'Ari, regardless how the Fel Empire view her. Only a hand full of sith have the knowledge of her dual citizenship, it was highly unlikely anyone at this meeting would recognize her, solely because she spent most of her time searching for relics pertaining to the Jen Ari. The only person who would, would be the Premier, the both of them had met once or twice.

By happenstance, She was running late If they did not know her then, they certainly would now. Her thoughts were focused on why she was invited to this meeting, her only conclusion was that she was the Governor of Draika, which would make perfect sense. Either way she was late, and quite frankly she didn't care;she could not change the fact that she was. Upon opening the door, the only presence she feared most was the dark lords, She bowed, and took a place off to the side while everyone stared Unfortunate she was always quite punctual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom