Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Imperial First Order [Faction Advertisement]

You have lots of information about the government in your faction that's public, but do you have the same level of information such as the Galactic Alliance about there Military, such as rankings, squadrons, available ships, weapons, etc etc? I'd be interested in joining in some form of Naval capacity.

[member="Smack"]
We have a hefty amount of information around those topics. We currently have ranking lists, ship lists, weapon lists etc. As for squadrons and the like we are allowing freedom for people to set them up as they go along in accordance as to what people would like.

[member="Aram Kalast"]

Still looking for Knights of Ren or Troopers?

I've been fixin' to use a sith concept art I found that could be a Knight. Also been interested in using the Rogue One "Death Trooper" armor or the "Purge Trooper" armor from Star Wars: Uprising for something.

Aram Kalast said:
[member="Smack"]
We have a hefty amount of information around those topics. We currently have ranking lists, ship lists, weapon lists etc. As for squadrons and the like we are allowing freedom for people to set them up as they go along in accordance as to what people would like.
Awesome. Now it's just time to decide if I want to bring out my slightly unhinged Jedi, or my naval officer. Decisions decisions.

Kiran Arlos

K
[member="Aram Kalast"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Isla Ashen"]

Kiran is kinda bouncing around between places at the moment. But I'd like some interaction with the First Order, I think it would be interesting for my character.

[member="Kiran Arlos"]
We'd love to write with yourself. Feel free to jump into any of our open threads if you like, in particular we are currently threading in the entire Anoat Sector if you want to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom