Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hutt Cartell

Alright, so I have been looking and it seems there is no hutt cartel faction that is active at the moment.
Do correct me if I am wrong! Otherwise once I get settled in some more I want to fix that error. Naturally we need a faction dominated by overgrown slugs!!!

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

I'd just making it a sub-faction of a Major Faction. That's a sure way to gain support, currently Hutt Space is mostly under the control of the Ravens.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It

The Hutt Cartel has popped up on occasion. For a time, I lead it. The problem is that it was inactive despite my best efforts. The problem is that with factions like the Red Ravens and Black Suns, there isn't a huge need or interest in the Cartel.

If you want to start it up again, you'll need to out a good spin on it.

[member="Popo"]

Well, from what I gather we dont need to be a major faction to join the fun.
How about starting with a bit of smaller ooc goals? Being hutts part of a larger organisation (surely the Hutt Cartell is not under a non-hutt organisations thumb entirely considering how Hutt wiev their species place in the galaxy ;).

But I recognise that the Hurt Cartell has a smaller role then in canon and that is fine. But I also gather it is perfectly fine to male vain efforts to change that fact.
Perhaps organise a meetting ground for hutts and start some RP there. Would that be interesting?

[member="Sempra the Hutt"], the Jackals, are working closely with [member="Mongo Booshi Mella"], a Hutt you might like to hit him up he's doing Huttian buisness, and I'm sure he'd love to resurrect the Hutt Cartels. As he's our buisness partner through us he's the Red Ravens, and smaller factions buisness partner. I look forward to the role-play.

Popo said:
The problem is that with factions like the Red Ravens and Black Suns, there isn't a huge need or interest in the Cartel.
Though I am always open to hiring contractors just ask [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], and am very good for business to the Hutt who doesn't push too far..

[member="Popo"]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Then I easily see the overal goal (which I garher must be super secret or we will end up as toad soup) to re-establish the Hutt Empire in Hutt Space we could simply start Hutt Rp and make devious plans on how to take small steps to reach there.

I gather Hutts in general would be a bit embarrassed about having non-hutts running about in their sector without paying handsomely to do so.
Considering the Kajidic philosophy (if thats ok to use?) we would definately be in a spot where Hutts cooperate to benefit the greater good of the race.

I am not a stranger to call upon a meeting but I am the least experienced in these forums and dont know the history as well as you guys. So it would be nice to know if you are i to this idea and want to support it.

Thank you [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] I hope I will get the opportunity to join in and find my way to Chiasas table! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom