Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hunter and the Hunted

Anthony Zorne

Artist. Anatomist. Engineer.
The Chandrilan Academy of Sciences. A great institute of learning, a place where all the greatest minds could come together and ply their knowledge. Doctors, engineers, scientists the cream of the crop of the scientific community, all looking to make a name for themselves in their early careers. The sad part of the idea was that not all made it. Many failed, dropped out and on a very rare occasion, students just seemed to disappear without a moments notice. This of course needed to be controlled otherwise people would grow suspicious. Notes were left, bags were packed everything looked as needed.

On this particular night the need had grown, he'd picked out a new target and he'd seen fit to lure the unsuspecting beauty out to the small campus forest that the staff had probably planted as some sort of project years and years ago. The perfect cover he called it, a great place to get lost.. or hide what you didn't want to be seen. The trap was set and in a moment of passion, his fangs wandered down, unsheathed and dug into pale flesh, digging for the vein and tapping it like a geyser. The first gush was always the freshest and with a hand over her mouth to stop the screaming he fed.

Tonight was a fantastic night for a live meal.

Eryn Xaltyr

I Want to Do Real Bad Things With You
Clad in what many would consider a frumpy outfit for the usually stylish Garhoon she exited the library, arms full of papers and her bag heavy with books. A small breeze picked up as she headed back toward her apartment off campus, the cool night air stirring her vibrant hair. A satisfied sigh passed her lips as she headed toward the small forest on campus, deciding to cut through it make it home quicker. As she neared the forest a tantalizing smell hit her nose as the breeze stirred once more and saliva flooded her mouth, her fangs aching as she inhaled sharply.

Cool blue eyes darkened as she unconsciously moved faster toward the source of the smell that made her heart race, her tongue running over her fangs absently. In no time she was shrouded in darkness by the dense forest, her flats making very little noise upon the pathway as she drew ever nearer. Then, suddenly reigning her instincts in she stopped, her eyes falling upon a scene that made her stomach twist in hunger. Swallowing a lump that had formed in her throat she adjusted the glasses upon her nose, clearing her throat as she struggled to keep a hold of her instincts.

By the Gods she was suddenly ravenously hungry, but she wouldn't give in; she was no monster.

"Hey!"

Anthony Zorne

That single word was enough to draw his attention, however not enough to make him look overly concerned. He turned his head to the intruder, a red haired woman, pale of skin and red of hair had come upon him. However... Anthony knew this woman, not personally of course but he's seen her on campus. She was of his kind which was rare, he didn't see too many of his kind anymore and to find this one here of all places. He was rather intrigued to say the least, she was quite the enticing creature if he did say himself. So much so he had even sketched her once or twice when he had the chance.

"Ah.. Miss Xaltyr, a fine evening tonight isn't it?" he asked her with an even smooth tone. The woman tried to struggle a little bit but his grip was tight on her as he turned his head to look at the new arrival. Blood dripped down his chin a little, slowly covering the fine facial hair on his chin as he smiled a little, his fangs bared for her to see. He had his suspicions that she knew about him but the two had never shared words.

"Can I tempt you with a drink? Twenty year old AB+, finely aged very rare."

Eryn Xaltyr

"Ah...yes...it is..."

Her racing heart suddenly skipped a beat as she caught the man's eyes, recognizing his smooth features immediately; Anthony Zorne. She didn't know him, but she'd seen him around campus more than once and heard the rumors that he was like her, however, she'd never bothered to find out. However, now that she saw him with the woman's blood rolling down his chin deliciously, she realized that she should have known all along; he smelled of her kind. Swallowing once more, her fangs throbbed as she inhaled the woman's blood and she couldn't deny that Anthony was right; his victim smelled delectable.

For a long moment she just stared at the blood slowly dripping from his chin, mesmerized by the liquid. Without realizing what she was doing, she licked her own fangs, a soft rumble emanating from her chest. With great difficulty she wrenched herself from the daze she had slipped into, eyes meeting those of his terrified victim. She took a step closer then, muscles tensing as she tried to sort out what to do.

"N...no...I'm fine, thank you..."

Her fangs ached, her mouth practically overflowing with saliva as her stomach ached. Gods...I have to stay in control... Swallowing again she took another step closer, clutching her papers tightly to her chest in an attempt to keep herself from reaching for the helpless woman. Slowly she met Anthony's gaze and she held it, "Mr. Zorne...you can't...Leave her be..."

Anthony Zorne

"I can't? I already have," he said looking from her then back to his meal. Regardless of what his fellow Garhoon felt, he had already bitten pretty deep into the victims neck. The wounds themselves were neat and clean but they still pierced those important arteries that lead from the heart to the head. His poor victim was going to die even if he stopped and for more than one reason. The first of course was the blood loss, the second was that if she survived and got away she could excuse him of assault and attempted murder. His clean record would not be tarnished, simply because he would hide the truth.

With a smile his head turned back to Eryn. "Are you sure you won't feed with me? You look hungry and the other side of her neck is untouched. I know how the blood calls to you, makes your fangs ache... doesn't it?" the man said trying once more to tempt her. His tongue extended as his head turned and his tongue slid over the oozing trails of blood on her neck. It tasted exquisite and there was so much more in the veins. Anthony could guess that Eryn had to rely on blood packs to keep herself fed.. that simply wouldn't do. It was harder feeding on live people, but he loved the challenge.

Eryn Xaltyr

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes and instead took another step forward, forcing herself to keep calm. After a moment there was a soft click and her fangs retracted, something she didn't often do. She wasn't ashamed of what she was and she didn't hide it from people, however, she did try and be civilized unlike the man before her. Looking oddly normal she felt her inner beast clawing at her self-control, the urge to reveal her fangs almost mind numbing. Looking away from Anthony's antics, her eyes met the woman's gaze and she held it.

As she kept eye contact with the woman, taking another slow step forward, she watched as her eyes began to flutter; she'd be unconscious soon. Eryn frowned and acted as though she were leaving, but in reality she was simply setting her things down on a nearby bench. Hands trembling she turned to face Anthony once more, eyes narrowed. She was a doctor and despite her nature she couldn't just sit by while he killed an innocent person, it wasn't right.

How many have you killed since Disciple unlocked your connection to the Force? You are no more innocent than him Eryn...You're just weird...

Frowning at her own musings she approached him once more, coming almost within reach. "I don't feed from the unwilling...Its unseemly..."

Anthony Zorne

"Yet you must eat. We all must eat," the man said as his eyes turned towards her. "Is it unseemly when a man kills a Bantha and makes steaks and burgers out of the beast? Is it an evil act when a Nexu tears into it's meal? They are predators, the same as you and I. It is the natural order of things." Anthony had learned long ago.. he understood that this was the way of his people. They were meant to feed on live beings, not scrap by living on old blood kept refrigerated in plastic bags. To chill the blood was revolting, better to have it warm and alive.

His eyes looked down at her hands and saw the shake in them, he looked back up at her a look of knowing etched on his face. "It's painful is it not? Going so long without a proper meal. I know the feeling all to well." His tongue extended and ran over his lips for a moment a look of thought gracing his brow as he turned his body slightly to see her. "Do you remember the taste of fresh blood? The warm feeling as it trickles down your throat? There is nothing quite like it, is there?"

Eryn Xaltyr

Her mouth watered as she followed the movement of his tongue and with a click her fangs were extended once more. With a soft gasp she covered her mouth, taking a startled step back as her stomach twisted. For a moment she just stood there, frozen as she stared at the red river flowing down the woman's neck. Then, with an abrupt snarl she turned away, a pained growl escaping her lips as she moved back toward her things.

I need to get home...Let him kill her, what do I care.

She was unable to put her fangs away this time, the attempt to do so actually causing her a moderate amount of pain. Growling in frustration she bent to retrieve her books and papers, before haughtily turning around and leveling an icy glare upon Anthony.

"Good evening, Mr. Zorne...Enjoy your meal."

Anthony Zorne

So that was how it was to be? A shame he thought to himself. The man quickly turned, jaws widening before he plunged his fangs into the other side of the woman's neck. Another muffled scream filled the air but was quickly silenced a moment later, more blood covered his face before he let the woman fall to the ground, a quick motion meant to kill instead of savor the meal that he had under his sway. He did not have that much time to act now that the woman had grown frustrated, not at his actions it seemed but by her own for the most part.

"I am afraid that I can't just let you walk away. I was content with letting you join me.. savoring the offering I had procured. You turn away the gesture though and I feel I can't trust you to keep your pretty lips closed." When it came down to it, Anthony was a very private and cunning man. He cleaned up witnesses and hid bodies. He moved to keep his affairs hidden and his image untarnished. He had not intended for her to find him but now that she had, he at least hoped she would understand. Now though, his mind had changed at her refusal.

"It appears we've reached a fork in the road."

Eryn Xaltyr

"You can't? Well you will..."

She stopped dead in her tracks, turning cold eyes upon Anthony as she bared her fangs in displeasure. She didn't take kindly to his threat and if he really was going to follow through with it, then he was in for a nasty surprise. "What would I gain from speaking of this to anyone?" She had only turned slightly, not bothering to face him completely because she didn't see the point in giving him her full attention. "How you feed isn't any concern of mine...and if I were to talk of this, I'd only be bringing attention to myself as well. We are the only two of our species on campus, no one would believe we weren't in on this together..." Rolling her eyes she threw a smirk his way, before turning her back to him once more and continuing on her way.

"The only fork I see Mr. Zorne is are you going to do something stupid or not?"

Anthony Zorne

"Why aren't you in on it?" the man asked as he watched her move. "You and I both know how hungry you are. The thirst makes your fangs ache, you can't even put them away." Facts he himself had come upon in his time, all of this amounted to the idea that the woman some how thought she was taking some kind of moral high road. There was no high road in all of this, she was implicated now whether she liked it or not.

"You know that you are no better than me in this? You think you can walk away with some sort of moral high ground but you really can't. You stood there and watched this happen and then you walked away. Do you want to know what that says to me?" he asked with a bit of a smile on his face. He wouldn't do anything stupid and he wouldn't go through the indignity of having to chase her down. No his plan was much more sinister, he was going to use his charm, that haunting charisma and of course, his intelligence. She'd stop, either from anger or something else, this was not over.

Eryn Xaltyr

Once more she paused, turning to look at Anthony over her shoulder. She just stared at him in silence, a soft frown upon her lips. "I don't even know you..." Turning to face him fully she absently ran her tongue across her fangs, a soft growl of discomfort passing her lips. Sighing she shook her head and adjusted her hold upon her papers, a bored look upon her face. "I really don't care, but I get the feeling you are going to tell me anyway..."

While she stood there she tapped her foot impatiently, her eyes wandering to the blood upon his face despite her best efforts to hold his gaze. Without realizing what she was doing, her tongue ran across her lips as her stomach twisted further. Whatever game he was up to, she was going to force him to come to her if he really wished yo continue it.

Anthony Zorne

"Ahh.. but I think you do care. This whole little ordeal tells me that you have as much a dark side as I do. What is it you are studying to be? A doctor correct? Your goal in life is to save people and yet you are willing to walk away, worse, walk away and not tell a soul what you saw." The facts all pointed to the truth that she was as bad as him, the only real difference was that he let his darker nature flourish. He wasn't sure why she hid it but there was one thing she had not thought of. If she had turned him in, then it would go to show she wasn't in on it.

It would prove to everyone she was not like him.

"So you see? There is more to you than meets the eye." Slowly his feet carried him closer and closer to her, his hands sliding into his pockets. Blood dripped down off his chin but at this point it was of no real concern. "Whether you want to believe it or not.. we.. are very much alike, you and I."

Eryn Xaltyr

She snorted, struggling to keep her gaze upon his own as he drew closer. I'm so hungry... Shaking her head she rolled her eyes once more, clutching her papers tightly to her chest. "Don't presume to know me Mr. Zorne...Whether I have a darker nature or not is not something you should be concerned with...Unless you wish to push the issue..." She turned finally to face him more fully, a dark look in her eyes as she felt the tell tale tingle of the Force sweep over her body.

As of yet she wasn't very skilled with her new found talents, but if Anthony wished to continue to push her buttons then she would have no problem practicing a few techniques upon him. A low growl rumbled deep in her chest as her eyes slipped to the blood dripping from his chin, her tongue snaking out to run across her lips once more. I really should feed...like normal...

"What is it you want exactly? Do you wish for me to admit I'm just like you? I don't have all night for your games..."

Anthony Zorne

"I want you to be yourself, not what society has made you. You're Garhoon just like me, we were meant to feed on live prey but the standards of other species has tamed you," the man said as he moved closer and closer. It was easy to conform to what a society of people wanted because it was not what they were used to, at least not in his sense. So his solution? Lie, put on a face that is more agreeable to them and when they turn their back that was when he could strike, clean up his mess and by the time they looked back, he was standing there picture perfect.

"We put on a show for them.. make them feel safe. Really though? They aren't safe at all, no ones safe. We can be ourselves, never forget that." The man's hand rose up and caught a bit of the blood on his finger. Glancing at it with a neutral gaze, he slid his fingers between his lips and pulled his finger out clean.

"It's us.. or them. Why shouldn't it be us?"

Eryn Xaltyr

The items in her arms slipped from her grasp, the bag upon her shoulder falling to the ground with everything else as all feeling seemed to leave her arms. She stared transfixed at the blood upon his face and how he sucked some blood from his finger, a soft whimper passing her lips. The longer she stared, the more obvious it became that something she kept hidden deep inside was coming to the surface. Suddenly she moved forward, closing the distance between them as one hand reached up and grabbed a hold of the material of his shirt. With a forceful yank she attempted to pull him down to her, while standing upon her tip toes at the same time. He towered over her, but she didn't care as she opened her mouth, her tongue sliding out to run along his chin and taste the sweet blood there. A low growl rumbled deep in her chest as she pressed herself against him, all thoughts of acting proper completely thrown out the window.

"Do you always talk this much?"

Anthony Zorne

A smile etched over his face as she grabbed him, pulling him down to meet her. Her tongue slid over his jaw tasting the remnants of his meal. His hands came to a rest on her hips allowing her the moment to savor the taste. The body still offered more and it yet remained fresh, she could have more if she wished it. However her words made him chuckle as the feeling of her tongue ran off his face. She had probably not meant her words to be humorous but to him they were because she questioned a fundamental point in his character. Words could be sharper than any sword if used correctly.

"In absence of something to keep it busy, my tongue finds room to run free," the man said as his serious demeanor seemed to disappear and found a happier countenance in it's place. His words had changed with it, seemingly seductive in nature, for he may have had an ulterior motive. She was of his own people, more beautiful than any creature he'd laid witness to. Who could tell what would come for him in the future but having the red head in it would certainly make them more agreeable to him.

Eryn Xaltyr

A soft sigh passed her lips as she relaxed her hold upon his shirt, her body leaning into his just a bit more. She was never so improper with complete strangers, but her hunger and instincts had gotten the better of her. However, now that her head was just a little clearer she found that she didn't mind her new situation, her body against his and his hands on her hips seemed agreeable for the time being. Anthony was far from unattractive; he was a local heart throb around the campus and had "fans" of both sexes swarming him constantly. The man had an entourage unlike any she had ever seen before and that was one of the reasons she had kept her distance. While he had caught her eye, she was simply not the kind of girl to waste her time chasing after a man; it all seemed so unimportant when she had her studies to focus upon.

Now, however, she was rethinking a great number of her viewpoints, the primary being her feeding habits. One hand slipped up to his neck and she pulled his face closer to her own once more. To further close the gap between the massive height difference between the two of them, she got onto her tip toes once more. "Then find someway to occupy it." Her lips brushed against the shell of his ear, her voice soft yet daring. She was being bold, but she was currently blaming it all on her ravenous hunger. Once more her tongue snaked out from between her lips and she slowly lapped up the blood that had run down his neck from his chin, slowly moving higher.

Anthony Zorne

The change in her was everything he could hope it to be, she'd been holding on to the idea of feeding only on the willing or feeding from blood packs. It was a terrible way to live, the only way to live was as they were meant to be and now she was letting go and tasting the remnants of his meal on his face. In a way he supposed his goal was not yet complete, in order for his ideals to come to fruition the two would need to revisit the dying woman that was sitting at the base of the tree. All in due time he thought to himself as he breathed in deeply.

"If you insist," he told her when she mentioned finding a way to occupy it. He knew just what he would do, highlighted when her hands rose up from her waist and formed them around her jaw, redirecting her lips and pressing his right to them. A bloody kiss accentuated when the kiss became heated and the blood on his face began to rub off on her skin, coating her beautiful pale skin in a sheen of red. It seemed to go beyond simple sexual attraction this went all the way to the primal need to feed.

Eryn Xaltyr

A purr born of her hunger, both for blood and for more of Anthony, rumbled deep in her chest. The air around them seemed to be electrified as the passion between the two increased, her body arching into his as he grazed one of her fangs with his tongue. Finally she managed to break the kiss, pushing against his chest suddenly. Panting she looked up at him with heavy eyes, licking her lips of the blood smeared across them. She could feel the blood he had transfered to her face, but for the time being she let it be.

Smiling softly she slowly caught her breath, laughing softly. "My my Mr. Zorne...you taste like dinner." She gave him a toothy grin, a devilish look in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom