Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hunt For Revenge

[member="Varian Hebslydawn"] needed a lesson. Preliat stood up, leaning forward. Out of everyone in the group, he was the most experienced, and the most knowledgeable."You see...What I'm seeing. Is a scared little boy...claiming that these Tuskens attacked him."The Mandalorian super commando, standing tall among the others, would not be a pleasant sight. He slammed his crush-gaunt adorned hands on the table, bending and snapping the table. He was very, scary now. He yelled behind his helmet.

"DO YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME, BOY? SO FULL OF HATE AND RAGE OF SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?"Preliat gripped the table and threw it behind him. His strength was admirable, if nothing else. Preliat got face to face with the farmboy."Tell me again why you think a village full of Tuskens, whom one of my Mandalorian brethren happens to be a member of, who happens to reside on this fething planet, who would be more than willing to come in here and dismantle your appendages with every apparatus a Mandalorian can think of-"He stuck a finger in [member="Varian Hebslydawn"]'s face."And there are plenty..."It grew difficult not to break the kid's face open."Tell me how you could live with yourself if women, children, fathers, brothers, sisters, sons, aunts, uncles, grandparents all died- because a few of them decided to attack your family."He stared at the kid behind the T-shaped visor, and was eagerly awaiting his response. If any of the other Mercs tried to stop him or intervene....

It would not be a good day for anyone.

"I said this was for revenge." Varian said as he remained in his chair. He was trying to keep cool and not show that he was scared. "If my Family dies, so does theirs. There will be penalties for messing with me." Varian slowly put his hand on his DL-44 Pistol just in case he would have to use it. "Now if you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate it if you could put the table back."

[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Graad understood the Mandalorian's sense of pride for he too was once among their ranks. Graad, now disappointed that table was gone, leaned back on his chair. Ever since he was exiled from his tribe of Mandalorians, he really didn't care if one of them died. He awkwardly held the pistol in his hand, trying to shove it into his pocket. The 5,000 credits felt good in his pocket. During the outrage Graad had been thinking. Why would this kid sell his parents legacy just to get back at the Tuskans? He knew it was for revenge, but Graad felt like this was a dishonorable thing to do.

"Threating the Reusable Advanced Guardian Enforcer is considered a serious crime. Attempting to deactivate me permenately will result in the death of the attacker. I am only programmed to kill civilians if their actions can cause me deactivation", He said, staring at the two who were talking about destroying him. Obviously, the beer bottle would've done nothing to the robotic mercenary and there was no need to kill him. Rage was built from Alum metal and could withstand much more than a small melee strike. "May I demonstrate my abillities?" He asked.
[member="Varian Hebslydawn"]
[member="CC-4277"]
[member="Graad Fenri"]
[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="Thryykarr"]

"Demonstrate your abilities somewhere else. If you attempt to shoot any of us, I will do a hell of a lot more than threaten." Thryk shook his head in annoyance at [member="Rage"]

Kallagrim had been knocked back in his chair when the mando threw away the table his feet had been on, and now he was standing, blaster in one hand and lightwhip in the other. "First the bartender gets murdered, so I cant get a drink, and now the tables gone, so even if I could get the drink I couldn't put it anywhere! This cantina isn't my favorite place anymore." He said, coldly staring at the Mandalorian and the droid. "Were going to kill each other before we can even kill the tuskens!" He yelled angrily.
[member="CC-4277"]
[member="Graad Fenri"]
[member="Rage"]
[member="Thryykarr"]

Thryk simply walked away, shaking his head. He walked up to the actual bar, saw a couple drinks he liked, and mixed them.

Within ten minutes, the glass in front of him was foaming over, and the foam actual burned an acidic track into the bartop.

[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="Rage"]
[member="Graad Fenri"]

Preliat's eyes did not leave [member="Varian Hebslydawn"] as he spoke."Nobody is killing anyone. If I see any of you go after these Tuskens, if any of you mongrels at this table do..."He snarled behind his helmet."You will die. You will die quickly and painfully. Take your hand off the DL-44, kid. I could kill you six different ways before it gets to my ribcage."He curled his crushgaunt adorned hands. Out of anyone in the group, he was the most viable to select the box that read 'kill everyone here'. Preliat had done tougher things than beating the snot out of a handful of bounty hunters. The Wookie, a fellow Mandalorian, was smart to not intervene or care.

Thryk watched as the cadre of bounty hunters deteriorated into a growling mess. He sipped his acidic drink, pondering what he would do next. He had not collected the full bounty, but 5k was enough to start putting towards an actual ship, and there were most likely a number of jobs he could get while he was on Tatooine. He saw [member="Preliat Mantis"] poised to use the crushgaunts he was wearing. What a moron. Was honor enough to deny the whole group twenty thousand for a simple job? The kid barely had a chance as he reached for Mantis' DL.

Thryk made his decision. He walked slowly out of the cantina, grabbing a large container of an unidentifiable liquid, avoided the karking mess the team had become, and started towards the Tusken camp, checking the holomap with the coordinates he had just inputted.

He wondered how long it would take for the others to realize he had a head start, and wondered if he would get some extra cash out of the shares the others were getting. If he did the job himself, he wanted some serious hazard pay.

This had begun looking like a waste of time. Graad sat there just watching four men bickering. Honestly, Graad knew that he wasn't the strongest one here. The Mandalorian could probably take him down. The man had more experience and better equipment. He didn't like the sound of the death threat, Graad just sat in his chair, and waited for the situation to cool down.

[member="Thryykarr"]
[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="Rage"]
[member="CC-4277"]

Thryk wandered through the streets of Mos Eisley, enjoying the walk, if not the heat. There were Jawas chattering at him, pointing at some kind of ion gun. He shook his head and kept walking.... right into a skinny Zeltron girl who looked at him in surprise, as she saw the armor and vest on top of his fur. She apologized and went on her way. Thryk just kept generally walking north, closer to the village that was his target.

What Mantis had failed to understand was that Thryk, if not the others, was never planning to kill anybody but the Tusken warriors. He wasn't going to go on some hell-bent Sith-craze rampage. It was simply a job. And Thryk would do the very minimum amount of damage he could.
[member="Graad Fenri"]
[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="Rage"]

"Who are you to forbid killing?" Varian said as he kept his hand on his Pistol. "You're just a Mandalorian. I'll do what I want. Sure, you're bigger and stronger than me, but I can still fight you if you get in my way. If you don't want to do this job then go ahead and leave. You can keep the 5,000 credits but you wont be getting the rest." Varian actually would like the credits back, but honestly he would be too scared to ask for it back.

As Thryk walked farther and farther from the city proper, he got the vague feeling that something was wrong. That he was walking into a trap.

He wondered who the hell would actually bother to set a trap for him.

"The Reusable Advanced Guardian Enforcer is your friend. I shall not demonstrate my abilities on any of you...", He said but instead of sitting down, he walked over to a table where a man and woman were sitting. He quickly sent his fist flying out. striking the woman in the face. She fell from her seat, as the man slowly got up, staring at the droid. "Please leave the area", He said to the man and woman before they ran out of the bar, the man sweating in fear. Suddenly, a slugthrower was released from his back before going up only inches from his head, stand connected to it. He opened fire on the wooden table, literally ripping it into shreds. The people in the bar started screaming and shouting as most fled the bar but Rage continued to shoot, filling the bar with gunshots. He continued to fire before only a few splinters were left. He slowly moved over to the jukebox, opening fire. Sparks flew everywhere as slugs pierced the jukebox. When he was finished the jukebox was in need of a repair, probably an expensive one, too. Exposed parts where seen through out the what used to be jukebox. He turned around, smoke trailing from the barrel of his slugthrower.

Preliat had enough of the droid. He pivoted away from the kid, and the other two bounty hunters. He raised his right hand, aiming his MM9 wrist rocket at the droid. He lowered his hand, and a single, high-speed rocket went directly for the droid. Preliat used his HUD to target the droid, and the anti-personal might not have destroyed the hefty combat droid, but it would certainly blow it a good size hole in it's chasis, or better, disable it for the time being. There were a few people you didn't make angry. Ashin Varanin. Captain Larraq. Matsu Ike. Kaine Zambrano. And Preliat Mantis. He was the most savage of the Mandalorians, and probably, among the deadliest.

The wrist rocket went straight for the droid, locked onto the droid's electronic signature.

Preliat remained still, ready to fire another rocket if the droid somehow managed to avoid the rocket.

Tech:

"The-" The droid was cut off as it fell to it's knees as a explosion came around his chest area. A hole was in it's chest as sparks flew out and the droid's slugthrower targeted Preliat before firing four slugs at Preliat. Two rounds were aimed at the Mando's legs and the other towards his hips. If these all rounds tore through the Mando's skin, he would certainly be on the ground. Several other rounds were uselessly shot into the ceiling as the droid began to fill the entire bar with rounds. Glasses shattered, people screamed, lights went out. "THREAT TARGETED!" It shouted in it's vocoded voice.

After seeing what the Droid has done, Varian decided he didn't like him too much. Varian liked to come to this Cantina, but after everything that has happened and is going to happen, this place would probably end up a pile of rubble on the ground. "Hey guys," Varian said to the mercs not engaged in the battle. "We might want to go outside before this becomes our karking grave." Varian then ran outside hoping the others would choose to also go outside and not engage in the battle.

[member="Graad Fenri"]
[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="CC-4277"]

Thryk could see the Tusken hunters howling a mere thirty meters away. The warriors had set up some sort of camp near the actual village, for whatever reason, and were chanting something while holding up their spear-things.

Thryk sized them up, and began to creep imperceptibly towards them. They wouldn't notice him, because his fur was about the same shade as the sand, and he would look like a small sand-drift from far away.

He would get to them, eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom