Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hunt For Revenge

Varian sat quietly at a big table at the Cantina in Mos Eisley. He had hired some Mercenaries, and this is where they were meeting. He got a good six guys, and with how much he was paying them, he would end up broke, but it was worth it to get revenge on the Tusken Raiders that killed his parents. Now all he had to do was wait for the Mercs to arrive at the Cantina so he could get this thing started.

@CC-4277 @Thryykarr [member="Preliat Mantis"] @Kallagrim @Graad Fenri [member="Rage"]

[member="Varian Hebslydawn"] hired him, out of the blue. Preliat begrudgingly accepted- he needed some credits more than he would like to admit. Preliat showed up to the job, though his scowl was hidden behind a beskar-plated helmet. He was probably the most experienced out of the mercenaries, and sat down at the table. He removed the Beskar tomahawk, running his crushgaunt adorned hand across the blade. He didn't bother to remove his helmet around these non Mando'ad- to them, his face was the helmet. He laid the Tomahawk across his lap.

"Make your briefing quick. I have a desire to be paid, not to linger."

Kallagrim strolled through the door, and looked around before he noticed his employer, sitting alone at a table. He walked up and took a seat directly across from. "So, where's the money?" Kallagrim demanded as a way of greeting. He had his high-energy blaster at his hip, his vibro axe across his back, and a shoulder belt across his chest. Strapped to the belt were multiple grenades of different types, and on the back near his left shoulder blade was his lightwhip.

[member="Varian Hebslydawn"]

Looking onto the Datapad that I had, the confirmation of the area where we would be meeting came up. The man would be waiting for me, as well as probably the other Mercs that were there. Taking a grip of the old E-11 blaster rifle, I walked on past the many houses, well more so hut like buildings to the cantina. Dressed in my Mark II armor, It was modified to be more fitting to the environment with a cloak around the mouth to prevent sand and dust getting into the filters of the helm. Covering the non armored parts as well with cloth to resist sand getting into the armor and scratching it up. I had two pistols on the small of my back, but still on my waist, as well as the vibroblades that were housed in the gauntlets of my armor.

Holding the rifle in one hand, I found the contact. Looked to be a little kid almost. I sat the end of the blaster on the table in front of him, "You're the contact?" Questioning if he really was the person who was going to pay for myself, and probably others to hunt down Tusken raiders.

[member="Varian Hebslydawn"],

Thryykarr took inventory of his gear. He donned his beskar'gam leg plates, boots, jetpack, and gloves, but left off the helmet and chestplate. It was too hot for those. He instead put on a light plasteel vest to cover his chest, and a piece of headgear that had a comm unit. He was lucky he had been able to find a vest with cuch long knife sheathes. His Ryyk blades wouldn't have fit, otherwise. As he walked to the cantina, he opened and closed the flaps on his gear to make sure no sand had gotten into them.

He recognized the sullen-looking guy in the corner. It was his temporary employer, [member="Varian Hebslydawn"]. He walked over, and internally grinning at the thought of triggering a reaction from the other men standing at the table, said "Hi" in perfect, Mandalorian accented Basic.

Rage pushed the three people standing in the door way, up into the wall. He calmly walked through the door, scanning everything and everyone. He glanced at [member="Varian Hebslydawn"] and quickly looked through all of his avaliable information but however, there was none. "WE DON'T SERVE SCUM LIKE YOU!" A bartender shouted before vaulting the bar counter. The bartender pulled his cigar out of his mouth, right as he inhaled the smoke. "GET OUT OF HERE, GET OUT!" The bartender shouted repeadetly. "Please stand down, continuing to block my path for fifteen more seconds will be considered a threat", Rage said. That's when the bartender noticed the giant claw like blade bolted to Rage's right arm. Rage made his way over to Varian and stared at him, staying silent for a moment or two. "Greetings, I am the Reusable Advanced Guardian Enforcer, my search censors picked up your request", He said, staring at the boy.

Varian watched as the Mercenaries entered the Cantina one by one. "Make your briefing quick. I have a desire to be paid, not to linger." the first said to him. Varian just nodded to acknowledge him. "So, where's the money?" The second asked. "Don't worry, you will get payed soon enough." Varian replied to the Man. "You're the contact?" Another asked. "Yes, I am." Varian answered him. "Got a problem with that?" Then a Wookie came to the table and in Basic said, "Hi" "Woah, you speak basic?" Varian asked the Wookie Mercenary. He never heard a Wookie speak Basic. Then a commotion began at the entrance of the Cantina. "Looks like one of my Mercs" Varian thought to himself, as the Droid made it's way to the table. "Greetings, I am the Reusable Advanced Guardian Enforcer, my search censors picked up your request" "Hello there." Varian said to Rage before he looked to the entire group. "We got one more fellow coming. We're gonna give him a little bit of time. Then I will give the briefing." Varian looked over the Mercenaries that were at the table with him as he waited.

[member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Kallagrim"] [member="CC-4277"] [member="Thryykarr"] [member="Rage"]

I shook my head. This was a little bit underestimated. A kid, probably just old enough to have passed puberty was the contact. And with the showing of everyone here. I could only smile behind my helm. If this kid could actually pay for all of this, then I would be fine with it. And if he didn't pay up, He would have a line of Mercs looking for him.

Sitting down at the chair before the kid. I shook my head. "What exactly.... do you want.... from us?" I pointed to others that were here. "We want.... to know every..... thing we can about.... the tuskins." I stopped and then smiled as I set my rifle down on the table, "And why you.... want them dead."

[member="Varian Hebslydawn"], [member="Rage"], [member="Thryykarr"], [member="Kallagrim"], [member="Preliat Mantis"],

"Scanning, scanning, scanning...name detected. You are Varian Hebslydawn, correct? What are the terms of this contract? I-", But the robotic mercenary was interuppted as a bottle was smashed over his back. He turned around, staring into the eyes of the bartender who told him to retreat earlier. "Threat detected!" He said as he grabbed the bartender's throat. He held the bartender into the air, increasing his grip strongly. The bartender gagged and had a look of terror in his eyes. He quickly turned his fist as a loud snapping sound was heard. He threw the body into the nearby wall before saying "Threat eliminated".
[member="CC-4277"]
[member="Thryykarr"]
[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Kallagrim glanced at the droid as it killed the man, and a look of disgust came over his features. "As the droid was saying, what are we doing here. And wheres the money. He said, adjusting his shoulder belt and looking around the table. This is a very motley crew, he thought to himself. He wondered if they would all get along. It was unlikely, seeing as he already disliked the large droid. He looked over at the rest. A wookie, a mando, and a soldier. Plus him, a kiffar warrior. He glanced back over at the droid, wondering why anyone would hire something like that.

[member="CC-4277"]
[member="Rage"]
[member="Thryykarr"]

"I require no credits", The droid said to Varian in his vocoded voice. "I am programmed and designed to only serve the public", It said, slowly looking around the bar. He scanned everyone at the bar who was staring at the dead body with terror. "What are our commands? I understand that raiders have disturbed you. I shall assist you if required", the droid said.
(Sorry for short post, couldn't think of what to say)

[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="CC-4277"]
[member="Thryykarr"]

Varian watched as Rage killed the Bartender without even trying. "Looks like someone I would love to have when fighting Tuskens." Varian thought to himself as he just looked at the dead Bartender. "As the droid was saying, what are we doing here. And wheres the money." ​"Here's five thousand credits," Varian said as he passed out some credit chips to the five people around the table. "The last fifteen thousand will be yours when the job is complete. Now as for what we are doing, I will tell you when the last guy arrives. Shouldn't be long now."

[member="Rage"]
[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="CC-4277"]
[member="Thryykarr"]

The Mandalorian glanced around the table. He stared at them all, passively. None of them seemed to be particularly threatening to a man who had destroyed the throne of the Sith empire.

"You're tasking us with killing Tuskens? Such a task is relatively simple for 20,000 credits. I presume there is more to this than a simple assault on a camp."

"You're tasking us with killing Tuskens? Such a task is relatively simple for 20,000 credits. I presume there is more to this than a simple assault on a camp." "No, This is just a simple attack. My Parents were Moisture Farmers, and some Tuskens killed them, so now I want revenge. I sold the Moisture Farm so I could fund something like this, and I want all the money from the farm to be used in avenging their deaths. Nothing more than that." Varian hoped that would answer the Mandalorians questions; And any other questions.

Kallagrim sighed and put his boots up on the table. "It's to bad you killed the bartender." He said glancing at Rage. "I wanted some drinks." He said, taking the money and putting it in his pocket.
[member="Rage"]

Thryk took the money wearily.

Something was off about this kid. Not just trauma from the deaths of his parents. Even somebody who was experiencing that woulnd't just give up any chance they had to survive this way. Selling a farm was akin to suicide on Tatooine, unless you had more than one.

[member="Rage"] had earned the right of a death stare."You are going to be scrap metal for that after this, you degenerate droid scum."Preliat turned to the kid."Vengeance is my specialty. Keep your money. This will be a favor."He was looking forward to killing the droid.

(OOC: sorry about being late everyone, from the looks of it when Varian tagged me in the first post it didn't work)

Graad entered the cantina. Everyone looked skilled and had decent equipment, and here he was dirty from head to toe with no weapons or special gadgets. He felt dumb, a mercenary without the means to protect himself. Hopefully someone would borrow him a blaster. He had been on Tatooine for three months now without any shelter, a change of clothes, or credits. Honestly he needed the credit. Graad sat down at the table with the large group of scary looking dudes. Mercs almost always had that intimidating look about them. He looked over and saw a dead guy laying on the floor. "What happened to him?"

"Dead"

I replied to the newcomer. Lacking weapons of any kind. I shook my head as the droid had killed the bartender. Just because he acted a little bit sour. Turning to the droid as the mando spoke about dismantling it, I spoke with him. "I will join... you in... ridding this.... Galaxy of.... him." Even if he was programed to kill, a droid can have a sense of knowing that sometimes, people don't need to die. Taking the credits. I slid them into my pockets.

Reaching for my pistol, I handed one of them to the newcomer. "I want it... back when we... are done." I shook my head and handed him a few extra charges for the pistol so he won't run out of ammo. "Point it to.. the ground." Wanting him to keep it out of the sight of the droid at the moment as seemingly anything that was deemed a thread was snapped in the neck.

I was half tempted to shove my fist in it's stomach and activating my blade to cut the damned thing in half. But, I would leave him functional for now as we could use him as a tank against the Tuskens.

[member="Graad Fenri"], [member="Preliat Mantis"], [member="Thryykarr"], [member="Kallagrim"], [member="Varian Hebslydawn"], [member="Rage"],

Varian saw the Sixth Merc he had hired enter the cantina and join the group at the table. "Good, the entire group is here. Now we can get this started. " Varian said as he passed Graad a credit ship worth five thousand credits. "You'll get the other fifteen thousand when the job is done. Now, time to go over what I have hired you all for. There is a Tusken Raider camp an hour to the north in the Dune Sea. We are going there to kill the Tuskens. The camp isn't too big, only a few dozen of the animals there. Shouldn't be too hard for this group. After their all dead I will give you the other fifteen thousand credits and the job will be done. I don't care about the loot. You guys can help yourselves to it. I just want revenge. I have a Landspeeder but it wont be big enough for all of us. I know a guy I can rent one from though. Any questions before we head out?"

[member="CC-4277"]
[member="Graad Fenri"]
[member="Thryykarr"]
[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="Rage"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom