Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The House of Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Structure Location Template

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

future_by_design.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create a House of Lords building for the Lords and Ladies that rule their countries on Commenor can convene for important meetings and gatherings.
Image Credit: Here
Canon: N/A
Links:

[member="Lady Kay"] [X]
[member="Veiere Arenais"] [X]
[member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"] [No Character Sheet Available]
[member="Jairdain"] [X]
[member="Silfe Sosuri"] [X]
[member="Baron Morcus"] [X]
[member="Voph"] [X]
[member="Triana Piett"] [X]
[member="Corran Cath"] [No Character Sheet Available]

SETTING INFORMATION

Structure Name: House of Lords
Classification: Government building.
Affiliation: Commenor
Accessibility: Being a government building, the House of Lords is not open to the public at all times. It's located outside of Chasin City where the old Senate Hall used to stand. There are entrances at each wing and a large one at the center tower. Underneath are access tunnels leading to emergency bunkers.

Description: Standing tall, the House of Lords stands out in the valley beyond Chasin City on Commenor. It's a focal point for the planet's various governments to converge and work together for the betterment of it's people.

POINTS OF INTEREST
flatCRYSTALPALACEtowardsentrance2.jpg

Grand Entrance -Source
Located in the center and main entrance of the building, the Grand Entrance is grand in every sense of the word in both it's scale and architecture. Here visitors and dignitaries can convene for big announcements and celebrations.

John_Carter_Concept_Art_by_Ryan_Church_12a.jpg

Main Meeting Room -
Source
A place for the Lords and Ladies ruling each country on Commenor can meet and discuss amongs themselves during times of peace and war.

Lords and Ladies Offices -
Each one is designed to better suit the tastes of each leader of any given country. No two offices are the same.

SECURITY -High

*Three Shield generators stand on the three towers to create a powerful shield to protect it from orbital and ground assaults.
*Underground Bunkers accessed by tunnels for personnel to escape into during emergencies.
*Security guards monitor the buildings and all access points.
*Bodyguards protect dignitaries and VIP's.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Where once stood the Senate Hall outside of Chasin City, the House of Lords has taken it's place. During the Siege of Commenor by the Sith Empire, the Senate Hall was destroyed, only to be replaced by a cult temple worshipping [member="Mythos"] [X]. Following the planet's liberation, both the Temple and it's worshippers were relocated off of Commenor and back into the hands of Mythos where they belonged. Shortly thereafter, the House of Lords was constructed.

With three towers depicting the Past, Present and Future, the Lords and Ladies of Commenor meet to discuss prosperity and security, advising Kay and Veiere Arenais as to what they would like to see done for the benefit of Commenor and it's allies.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Everything here as far as the submission looks good to me, but your link to the Senate Hall submission in your accessibility field appears to be broken. There is an extra backslash in the prefix code, would you like to fix it before I pass this along for secondary review?

[member="Lady Kay"] Greetings! Just a few things to go over before we can get this approved.

1.) Image Credit [Very 1st Image] - For the outside of the building this actually links to an article about "Futuristic E-Book Sales" but it doesn't actually have any sourcing on the page for the original artist. This image belongs to Carlos Butler. Please link to this Source.

2.) Links - Be sure to link the tagged/mentioned individuals to their Character Sheet. We can't just tag the Profile because if for some reason they change their display name the tag won't work anymore. Also, be sure to include any relevant links. For example, Chasin City is mentioned under Accessibility and elsewhere, so this should be linked as well.

3.) Grand Entrance/Main Meeting Room/Image Sources - At the bottom of the linked source for both these images it states that the person who posted them does not own them. It's from some sort of discussion forum. The correct source for both of them is Ryan Church. The following link goes straight to his John Carter Portfolio. Please link to this Source.

4.) Historical Info - Mythos is tagged here, which is fine, as long as you link his character sheet to the "Links" section above.

Otherwise, it looks good to me. Please feel free to tag me when you're done or if you need any help.

Kay-Larr

[member="Srina Talon"]

I do all of this by my phone. I thought I linked Chasin City already. But maybe it didn't work as it only lets me link a certain amount of things at a time in a single post for some odd reason.

It will take some time to find everyone's sheets (if they even have one and most especially with the site slowdown.). I've normally just linked their profiles without a problem in my other subs, so it was never an issue before.

Also I'm pretty sure that the people controlling certain parts of the lands will change over time. So would I have to resub it every time that happens? I've already yet to hear back from one of them already, plus we already have a vacancy that needs to be filled, so when that is done, I'd have to resub it to add them.

I think that about covers my questions for now. :)

[member="Lady Kay"] I'm sorry you're doing all this on your phone that must be a pain.

Image Sourcing: These will definitely have to be corrected, unfortunately. The links that were utilized weren't actual sources.

Links: I would only ask that you do the best that you can. If you can't find their sheet, the site isn't cooperating, or if they don't have one then tagging is the next best thing.

Re-Subbing: No, you would not have to resubmit anything. At any time if you need to have a Codex Submission updated, be it history, or an affiliation or anything of that nature you can just post to the Submission Modification thread and we'll fix you right up. It's also up to you how imperative it is that each individual with access to the House of Lords be noted.

I hope that helps!

Kay-Larr

[member="Srina Talon"]

Must be a new rule in regards to characters tagged in subs. I may have to correct all of my subs since I haven't done that to any of them.

I'll see how many more links I can add to my post. I'm not sure what the cut off is, but it makes all the coding disappear when there's too much. Kinda sucks when I'm running events and have a lot of info to put in...lol

[member="Lady Kay"] Goodness, I'm sorry that happens with the links. That really does sound awful!

Let me look into the "Character Sheet" situation before you worry about it. For now, please, only worry about updating the image sourcing and Chasin City.

Thank you for your patience. I'll get back to you soon. :D

[member="Lady Kay"] It looks like it worked haha. The sourcing and Chasin City link are perfect now.

I'm still looking into the other issue, I apologize for the delay, but I will touch base with you soon. Thank you ever so much for your patience.

[member="Lady Kay"] It turns out that Codex would prefer that a Character Sheet be linked for any PC's or Notable Figures that might be important for the submission. I would say that in this one, likely, Mythos was probably the most "important" to link because he's actually included in the history section. Since you're doing all the editing on your phone and that must be misery I added it in for you. Everything else on the submission was perfect.

If you ever need anything edited in an Approved Submission please feel free to utilize the Submission Modification thread and we'll fix it up for you.

Thank you so much for waiting dear Lady. Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom