Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Hornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
hunger-games-mockingjay-part-2-2015-katniss-everdeen-bow-arrow-ending-jennifer-lawrence-review.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Bow and Arrow
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Light ( 1.4kgs )
  • Ammunition Type: Arrows
  • Ammunition Capacity: Extremely small ( 1 )
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Average (Optimum up to 30m. Maximum up to 120m)
  • Stopping Power: Average
  • Recoil: None
SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS

• Packs a punch! ~ Not only are some of the arrows explosive, some of them can also cut through armour and duracrete.
  • Easy to carry ~ Both the quiver and bow are easily slung over the shoulder. They are lightweight, yet strong.
  • Unique ~ A primitive weapon to be sure, it can catch people off guard.
WEAKNESSES

• Slow to reload ~ Only capable of firing one arrow at a time, it's about as slow to reload as it is for the user to reach back, pull an arrow from the quiver, lock it onto the string, pull back, aim and fire.
  • Not Lightsaber resistant ~ A lightsaber can easily cut both the bow, string and arrows.
  • Low arrow count ~ The quiver is only capable of carrying a dozen arrows at a time, so they must be used wisely in battle.
DESCRIPTION

Loreena Arenais wasn't your average spacer or Eclipse Rebellion member. She was unique in how she dealt with situations and how she fought. Soon after acquiring MandalArms by the late Kaine Australis, she put the weapons company to use in creating for her a bow with a unique set of arrows. She needed them to be capable of taking down ships and combating the troops of the Eternal Empire. Among the arrows were the common Duralumin tips, shaped in triangular form. But also in a nod to her uncle Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron , she had some of them shaped into fists as well with the full intention of using them to hit the faces of her most hated adversaries. MandalArms took on the task easily and produced for her a bow and arrow that she nicknamed "The Hornet".

aircraft-1425659676.gif

Last edited:
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

If you can provide me with that proof, either by posting it in this thread, or dm'ing me I would appreciate it. And no worries, hiccups come with all sorts of things - but that's what judges are here to help with. In the future, if you do own MandalArms with evidence of such, I would recommend resubmitting the company with that evidence in the submission so it can be easily referenced for future submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom