Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Horizon Shipyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levanthal Eastwind

L
Horizon.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Shipyards Name: Horizon
  • Classification: Orbital Shipyard
  • Affiliation: Alphaeoh
  • Population: Heavily Staffed
  • Accessibility: Authorized Personal Only
  • Description: The location is on the orbit around Constancia, it has many rigs sticking out for creation of the ships a large center to it with many levels
OPERATIONS INFORMATION
  • Production: All kinds of Starships and weapons (and walkers/land vehicles)
  • Specialty: Specializes in weapons, but makes many starships
  • Output: Alarming Rate
  • Market: It sells under the Alphaeoh commanded by Levanthal
POINTS OF INTEREST
The center of the ship holds the labs, it holds all the research for weapons and vehicles made at the station, 5 foot durasteel vault, could have a nuke dropped on it and everything will survive inside. The armories (15) are stocked with weapons requiring a class-3 keycard. The Labs are the most heavily guarded with the spec-ops squads sticking around there. The rigs aren't that important, unless they're creating something new they are used for docks and repair.

SECURITY
  • Maximum
The Battlecruiser Destroyer x5 surround the facility
Highly Trained guards equipped with Blaster rifle
5 Pouvoir Railgun (1 per rig)
300 Point-defense laser cannon throughout the exterior
10 spec-ops squads (5 members each) with L9TK Small-Arms Tactical Assault Rifle

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
This shipyard was made by Levanthal, it has created many ships for the Few Imperium. It is the home of the Pouvoir Railgun and has one at each rigs (x5). It was the birth place of the ISS Indomitable and the Royal Cruiser. Getting in is suicide and there has been one successful break-in out of the 1562 attempts. This break-in secured the details for the Railgun and was done by Renn Garrick. This break-in caused the security to be vamped up. During the break-in many were killed and the creation for the Railgun was taken, but the files were destroyed do to illegal access code. This place is now considered a death trap to steal from. The station has a system of keycard access points. C-1 is visitors, C-2 is all personal, C-3 is the NCOs, C-4 is all Officers and Scientists, and C-5 is head of Scientist and Levanthal. Levanthal knows the ins and outs of the place, every single crack on it has been accounted for. Construction on the Horizon started soon after Levanthal joined the Fel Imperium, it took 15 years to finish and the final product was a feat of technology.

[member="Levanthal Eastwind"]

Hey there :) Your shipyard sounds like it has a lot of potential to be even lovelier than it currently is. I can approve the submission as it is, but I would like to first walk you through bits of it that I believe we could work together on improving to really make the submission shine. Please note that everything I've listed below is a suggestion, and as such, you're not required to make the edits.

• The description could use more wording in it. While a single sentence can describe a place, it doesn't explain why this is any different from many other places. What makes this place unique? What makes it different? What would make someone decide to use this shipyard above others?
  • Likewise, Points of Interests can all be expanded. For example, the labs, the armory, and every single thing you've mentioned could do with a paragraph each to describe it.
  • The history could enjoy beefing up as well. What was the break in like? Why was that one the successful one? What's changed since? What is life like for those who live and work in the shipyard?
  • I would also recommend linking to Levanthal's character sheet in the links session.

Once again, these are suggestions to help you improve the submission, but they are not mandatory and you can opt to have the submission pass without these edits being made.

Please tag me back and let me know which of the options you prefer :)

Levanthal Eastwind

L
[member="Scherezade deWinter"] I have updated it (not the most for descriptions, sorry), I added a bit of history and information as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom