Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Holocron of Shaak Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To give Felicity Skye & Alm an excuse to delve into some dangerous jungle ruins and add to the Praxeum's learning resources.
  • Image Source: Wookieepedia
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: Holocron
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Shaak Ti
  • Affiliation: Felicity Skye, Alm, and any in the Jedi Praxeum who care to learn.
  • Model: Jedi Holocron
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Crystal Lattice, Bronze.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Jedi Holocron
  • Size: Handheld
  • Length: 0.1m Small
  • Weight: 0.5kg Light
CONTENTS
  • Instruction in Makashi - Form ll.
  • Instruction in Ataru - Form lV.
  • Instruction in Advanced Diplomacy & Negotiation.
  • Instruction in Force Healing.
  • Instruction in Basics of Communing with Nature.
  • Annotated history on the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars and the immediate fallout after.
  • Brief discussion on the nature of the Force and the Lightside.
DESCRIPTION
Shaak Ti was a Jedi Master, member of the Jedi High Council, and General during the Clone Wars. She was one of the finest swordswomen of the era, despite identifying as an expert level negotiator and diplomat. She was also one of the few surviving Jedi after Order 66 but did not live to see the New Jedi Order under Luke Skywalker. This holocron was made before her death and tucked away in the Jungle ruins of Felucia.

Strengths:
  • Balanced: Provides its user with a decently balanced tutelage and some background on the Jedi Order of Old.
  • Lightside Only: As is common with many other Jedi holocrons only those that align themselves with the lightside of the force may open this holocron.
Weaknesses:
  • Fragile: The Holocron is quite fragile. Anything from a barrage of Force Lightning to simply being dashed to the wall will break it.
  • Force dependent: You need to be a Force User to utilize it. For anyone else it is simply an inert object.

Netherworld

[member="Felicity Skye"]

Neat submission, looks good all told. Just a few minor kinks, and this should be on its way. :)

Felicity Skye said:
Affiliation: Shaak Ti
You might want to change that to your character's names. Alternatively "current owner" or something to that effect would also work.
The Affiliation of a submission means who can use it, which in this case would be yourself and Alm.

Felicity Skye said:
alchemized metals.
Alchemy in the SW universe is traditionally Dark-side affiliated. See Sith Alchemy.
Since this is obviously a Jedi artifact, could you clarify what you meant here, exactly?

Edited.

The bit about Alchemized Metals is just something I've commonly seen in other Holocron submissions regardless of dark or light. I get that Alchemy is traditionally dark-side affiliated, but I guess I just assumed all holocrons put alchemized metals to use considering the nature of their creation. I changed it to something simpler though.

[member="Netherworld"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom