Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Denied The Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To create a unique starship to act as home and hearth for its Mötley Crüe and their personal smaller vessels.

Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help.)
Canon Link: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Corona-class_armed_frigate/Legends
Permissions: N/A
Primary Source: (Please link and cite the sources which you are modifying for your use in your submission.)

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Haor Chall Engineering
Affiliation: The crew of the Holiday ( Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor Katarine Ryiah Mikilanna Mihaly Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok R1-3G R1-3G Cato Felix Bat Rum Hilt Bat Rum Hilt Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla )
Model: Corona-Class Armed Frigate
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, Plexalloy, Starship Parts, Neuranium, Duraplast

Quadranium Ablative plating
Durasteel Frame
Neuranium Hull Coating
Durasteel Hull
Plexalloy Viewports

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Modified Assault Frigate
Length: 376.29 meters
Width: 376.29 meters
Height: 44.3 meters

Armament: Average
Boarding Harpoons
Chaff Release
4 light Autoblaster batteries
2 Medium Turbolaser Batteries
3 point defense medium laser cannon batteries
Mine release
Void-7 Seismic Charges
2 Ventral Bomblet Generators
Ventral Tractorbeam Projector

Defenses: Average

Deflector Shields

Hangar Space:

Hangar Allocations:
Ar'tal's A/Y-92 "Aquila" Starfighter
Ar'tal's YT-950 Light Freighter
Bat Rum Hilt's B-Wing
The Mynock

Starfighters: x squadrons

Support Craft: x squadrons

Maneuverability Rating: Extreme
Speed Rating: High
Atmospheric Speed 700khm
Hyperdrive: Yes
Hyperdrive Class: 1.5 Rating
Hyperdrive Backup: 10.0 rating

STANDARD FEATURES (Needs to be properly sorted)

Intercom
Subspace Transceiver
Ion Scrambler
Holonet Transceiver
Pyrowalls
Socketguards
Passive sensor array
Electro Photo receptor
Lifeform indicator
Hyperwave Signal interceptor
Magnetic containment field
Escape pods
Standard life support
Standard Naviagtion computer
Retractable Docking ring
BiVVol RVR-325
Particle shields
Shift Shields
Magnetic Shields
Landing gear

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Cloaking Device
Medical Suite

STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

WEAKNESSES

“Foo Fighter”​
Saucer shape: makes for an easy target when fired on unawares.

“She’s got moxie!”​
Not a good at fighting capital ships of the same size. mostly a skirmisher

“Beam me up…or down”​
Due to the unique design of a Corona-Class Frigate; vehicles and starships that enter or exit the hangar bay require the aid of the ventral tractor beam. This limits the number of vessels exiting the hangar to one at a time.

“It’s a Classic”​
Outdated circuit systems make it vulnerable to EMP and Ion attacks with downed shields

“We had to make room”​
Reduced Passengers space reduced to 10% of the amount (20 passengers) Reduced cargo capacity to 60% (300 metric tons)

“No tank you”​
Vehicle bay reduction (Battle tank bay removal)

DESCRIPTION

Armory
Medical Suite
Engineering
The Bridge

A large circular chamber includes a pilot and copilot stations,weapons control, communication array, both command and passenger seating. Bridge amenities featured are a café dispenser and cupholders.

The Hangar

This is where the smaller ships live.

A large open space centered around the Ventral tractor beam battery. This area houses the crew’s smaller ships as well as 2 light shuttles and (pending group of vehicles) While originally also housing a count of six Flarestar-Class Weequay ships and twelve WLO-5 speeder tanks the area has been modified and expanded. It include various workbenches, tools and storage compartments for the maintenance and upkeep of minor vehicles and vessels. It also acts as a makeshift physical recreation space.

Crew Quarters​
Ar'tal Ktruok

Bat Rum Hilt

Cato Felix

Elgyn Tor

Joti Johayc

Katarine Ryiah

Mikilanna Mihaly

Okkeus Dainlei

Crew Commons
“The Soupbox”

A repurposed storage area connected to the ship’s Hangar bay. It features a central carbonite freezing unit and slate storage. It is in this chamber where a variety of animals are stored alive, for the unique dietary needs of Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok ‘s species. Though it may double as a sort of prisoner storage as well.

Droid bay

This area includes two separate rooms a larger main droid storage as well as a personalized droid suite and “quarters” for R1-3G R1-3G with a workstation and oil bath. While the main droid storage is strict and standard , attached to the hangar, the droid suite has been customized to R-13g’s liking with a personal oil dip, computer port and various storage compartments.

Hidden holds
Concealed escape hatch

Note: some of these lines are simply short hand.

Last edited:
Looking for feedback and suggestions from our crew and anyone else who wants to pipe in. :)

Edit: As you can see what if did for Ar'tal and R1-3G, I want it to seem as homey as we can muster. So if you have suggestions for your crew quarters or anything from weapons system to room lighting let me know so I can add it. This is the first submission I have worked on in a long time so I may need a little help with the point of ship balance.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor You gave the edgy young mando a say in the design of her own quarters? Bad idea...

Picture this; :Dramatic hand gesture: Smol but cozy room off to the side somewhere. Fold out wall bed thingy, Not to be confused with the secret wall panel armoury right next to it. Weeby samurai style armour stand for her beskar'gam and her 1000 degree beskad. A personal holo-player\radio system to blast her favorite band, and of course posters everywhere ;p
Probably random clothing in different places they shouldn't be. Maybe some blaster ammo sitting on the nightstand, And of course:

Whisky stash.
Yeah yeah, She might be a metalhead but she's a country gal to ;) Vod an is the mandalorian country roads, change my mind.

My room idea:

Bed that sits off to the side. A small nightstand sits next to it, holding my pistol and my butterfly knife. On the other side of the room is a desk where I can tinker with my lightsaber and other things. Somewhere in the room is a ligthsaber-resistant training dummy. A dresser for my clothes, with the bottom container being for weapons/ammo. Finally a mat in the middle of the room for meditation.

Also a speaker for my room as well, but I will also be blasting rock/metal, so I don't think Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla will mind...

My room idea:

Musical instruments lining one wall, all strapped & bolted down in the event of hard entry/turbulence/unfriendlies opening fire on us
A simple tatami mat with a futon mattress for sleeping
Smuggler's hatch beneath the tatami for hiding things
Armoire bolted to a wall for wardrobe
Soundproofing to keep from disturbing the rest of the crew when I'm practicing
A firepole I can slide down that leads to the flight deck where our personal ships are stored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom