Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The heist in Bespin

cloud_city__bespin_by_tk769-d5t696r.jpg

Garoth waited and waited. It was night in Cloud City, the streets were empty and the informant took his time to arrive. He didnt see the woman with the hood as she approach to him "Here is the schedule of the guards" said while giving Garoth an holoprojector "And a map of the surrroundings and the bank itself" Garoth nodded and gave her a thousand credits, then leave "Mara, Vanadis, follow her. If she does something strange kill her" said with the communicator of his wrist. He didnt like snitches.

"[member="Zarack Arkaos"] . Do you read me? Meet me in the park, near The Bank of Aargau" This was a subsidiary that had recently receive an investment of a richman and Garoth heard that information when he was talking to some security guy of that bank in a bar. He was so drunk he told him everything he knew, enough to convince Garoth. Stealing a bank wasnt difficult if you had a group. He had a spaceship for escaping and The Sisters for backup, but he needed someone more profesional for the job. Garoth reached the park and waited in the entrance.

If this happen according to the plan he made, he would go on vacations for sometime. Or maybe spend it all "Dont think of that until you have completed the job"

Arkaos; Perhaps one day to be known as Lord or Captain Arkaos but either way not as a Zorathi. Zarack had gone to some length denying any semblance to the name in order to keep his younger brother detached from the troubles that Zarack's life seemed to demand. This new bank heist for example, coming at an odd time when he'd just been introduced to a connection with a ring of smugglers and profiteers of the less legal kind; it would certainly put his training under Darth Exedo to good use. Unlike his Master, the boys odd sense of morality and indifferent nuetrality wasn't seeming to lead him so much towards the typical path of a Darth but rather taking the Scoundrels way out of things, he'd found his position within the Order of the Black Rose to be teaching him crucial abilities that made preying on the more elaborately and financially fortunate, rather easier.

His Associate who'd hired him for the job he'd met within the Order itself, though he did not know the other and for these particular jobs sometimes that wasn't such a bad thing, that there were strings at all was a risk in itself.

Slowly the boy moved down the sidewalk nearing the park that he were to meet with [member="Garoth Ursull"], dressed not in his usual attire but rather looking fit for the part, he bore a natural selection of pants and a tight fitted shirt of blue, a well kitted harness around the back of his shoulders that had his Blaster holstered beneath his left arm and at his belt, he carried the dual pair of Lightsabers that his not so lovable Master had bestowed to him at the behest of their pairing. Black capped leather boots were a comfortable choice and on his hands, leather gloves for the better chance of not being discovered in the aftermath. Though Zarack was still noticeably young, the age of seventeen years, his experience in dealing with rogue force users, both dark and light were a testament to combat the often discriminated view that he was incapable of achieving his goals; something that would not factor into the banks takings.

As he approached Garoth, he did not know the details of the mans plan nor the others that had been included. The fact that he'd not been introduced meant that it was more than likely he would not be included in the fallout. Even his escape-route had been planned different to that of Garoth's to ensure that regardless of how the job went, he would be responsible for him and himself alone.

"Interesting choice for locations, s'far as jobs go Garoth" He greeted the male not with kindness but a placid tone while his eyes searched the area around the pair, "Not situated within anyone's territory fortunately, the response we get from this won't be waking any sleeping giants that the Black Rose will need to deal with. I appreciate that...".

He smiled "Nice you came" said as he raised his hand and switch on the holoprojector to show the details of the bank.

12562434_1124475147571017_372474092_o.jpg

"Mmm alright. A main hall, nine guards armed to the teeth and a vault "We may need to break that unless you know how to hack it open. Maybe we could crack it using the force. Another fact is that the guards are always in groups of three" said while pointing out rooms in the bank, were those guards were positioned "Group one in the entrance, group two watching the main hall and group three outside the vault room. I have two childs that can infiltrate and knock up the security in the safe. They can enter through the ventilation system there"

He sighed for a moment scratching his head. Dealing with the guards wasnt difficult, but the police would arrive in two minutes "We would have to engage through the main entrance and knock them down before they push the alarm system. If we wanna escape we could do it using the ships. Im not a bad pilot so i could leave my AT- 360 close by. If you got any idea, or something to add this would be the time" he asked.

He had only his vibroblade, more than enough for this mission "Oh and if you are about to say ´How old are your childs´..." he smiled expecting his answer

[member='Zarack Arkaos']

Zarack remained silent while the other spoke, his eyes were on the display that presented the Banks layout in rather decent detail. 'Curious...-Wonder how he managed to get these'. The bank wasn't a hugely intricate building. Front entrance being the only way in or out, three floors though the vault was in the basement level and above the ground floor lay the officers and business area for those working on the day. The vault wasn't his initial concern however, his eyes found the number of security personnel on active duty and glancing across to look to [member="Garoth Ursull"], he considered two things; what kind of man would involve his children in such a job and judging on that same basis, how eager would he be to kill everyone and anyone that got in his way.
"Sorry Garoth, but I didn't come here with the intention of making friends or playing happy families..." He replied coolly, exhaling under his breath in a quiet sighing fashion, soon turning to look back towards the establishment, "It's not smart mixing family with business, you're personally invested and if i've learned anything from my Master, it's that you can never trust anyone on their word alone". Crossing his arms, his head dipped slightly as he took another look at the readouts of the bank, "Split the cut fifty-fifty, when we leave we go our separate ways and if all goes successful, I've no doubt I'll see you again. If you're caught though..." He turned to glance back to Garoth, his expression placid and void of any emotional entanglements, "Naturally you do not know me, we've never met and you have no ties to an Order of any sort...".

As if he hadn't just subtly threatened the man, he gestured back to the display pointing to the entrance. "I can immobilize the guards here but I cannot guarantee the others won't get off a shot in the process, nor do we know how quick they'll be to trigger the alarm so we need to go in with the assumption that the authorities will be on their way the moment we begin. While i'd really rather avoid killing anyone, I'm not sure it's going to be so easy if we're on a time limit to avoid it. As for the vault, we have three options to my mind. The first two require either a lightsaber or the Force; the latter would be easier if you're capable in it's use but if not then it could take slightly longer. Otherwise the third choice..." His eyes looked overhead of the display, glancing about the commerce street in front of them. "Threaten the manager to open it with the potential death of a colleague...".

"Needless to say if we pull this off, we're going to attract a lot of heat...-You and your children ought to be prepared for that. It's not easy living with a death mark".

"Fifty-fifty is good to me" he receive a message from Vanadis "We catch the girl that gave you the map. Apparently a mafia wanted you to rob the money and then stole it from you, before you enter the ship. We capture her after she noticed someone in the bar" this was bad. The fact that they would have to take care of the police and now some mugglers. But that meant that the info they gave him was true "Now we are gonna have to assume that the police and a gang are going to be a problem"

He whistle scratching his head "Alright I like you idea...If we find that the manager stayed in the bank working we could do that. For now we gotta take care of nine guards" he pointed to the ventilation system that went outside the vault "Mara and Vanadis will go in here and take care of the group that guards. That would leave us six guards to take down..." he saw that the maps missed something "This is a three floor building. They wouldnt even noticed..." he smiled for his idea "We attack them from above. I will create a hole through the second floor and into the cealing of the main hall. They wouldnt even noticed our arrival once we make a jump. Then you and i can deal with the ones on the main door. Nine knock out guards in less than thirty seconds. I had force training so with your help we can force pull the safe gate and take the money in seconds. One perfect minute for stealing that bank"

He didnt had a plan on how to deal with that mafia once they get the money, but Garoth didnt had problem with killing them.

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

One complication following another, 'A mafia?...-Meaning a Criminal syndicate. Oh that's just wonderful...'. Zarack turned to look back to [member="Garoth Ursull"] in disbelief, "Exactly how many people do you have connected to this Job already...-You told me nothing of this other group". The heist was quickly becoming more of a problem than it was a success and thus far they'd not even have walked in through the doors. "The more people that know of this, the more mouths are going to be running when it all goes to hell and if anyone drops the ball, they'll sooner bloody rat you out to save their own skins, than they will keep their mouths shut and take the fall; Can you see how this might be a problem for me?". He'd come in thinking that the less he knew the better, though it seemed as though poor planning wasn't a good foundation to base such thinking off. Bespin Security Forces were going to be enough of a risk, let alone having others in chase once he'd cleared the heat. If Garoth was caught in his escape, fortunately he didn't yet know Zarack's name. Another testament to the alias Arkaos and a decision he was quickly learning to appreciate with each passing misdeed.

He was however, already associated with the heist by his count and the simple act of being there, standing alongside Garoth on the day was enough to warrant his arrest. Something that was profitable regardless of whether he lived or died in the pursuit. "Blast it, this had better go to plan Garoth..." He muttered in response, the other who seemed to speak a mile a minute and barely made sense from what he could understand though none the less had little choice but to move forward with the job; 'and this take had better be worth the risk...' he added silently to himself.

"For now they only know my name. So if you wanna use a mask, use it" he pull out a bag "In here you will find dark clothes and night vision glasses. Look, it will work as long as you follow the plan. The police wont be coming unless the guards are knock down, and thats where you and i come in. We will crack that vault open, take the money and leave to our ships. Easy unless that mafia shows up quickly" he noticed how nervous Zarack was. He didnt wanted to scare the guy, but thats how things were. He gave him for last a radio for contact him.

"Meet me at 3 am in the location written in the radio files. Its thirty minutes for the change of guards so we will catch them sleepy, fast and without any police in the area until we open the vault. There is also another one as a rendezvous point after robbing the bank, for splitting the money. I dont have to tell you that you dont go there is you are being followed by cops or the city mafia" he walked to the exit of the park "Nothing of drinking alcohol. You are going to have fun being rich" he left to his ship.

As he imagine, Mara and Vanadis had the informant tied up in a chair inside the ship. It was good to have and update of what that mafia gang was "Alright you are going to tell me every..." he evaded a spit and force punch her in the chest "...thing about that mafia. You will fear me more than them" he smiled.

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

Though [member="Garoth Ursull"] mistook Zarack's concern for nervousness, he paid it no notice as he listened. He'd been supplied an attire for the event as well as something to mask his face, Zarack had come with a balaclava though his clothes were in his mind already fit for the task ahead of them. The holsters that fell to either sides of his belt were the like that would support his weight had he the need to descend rapidly, his weapons were well secured yet easily drawn in the need of desperation and he bore nothing that was loose enough to snag on an out-hanging ledge or hook of any kind. As for the time of the Heist, he'd figured dropping in on the building during the evening would be the smartest way to go about the heist yet having left all but the break-in to Garoth, he'd been ready to take the building then and their, willing to use the business hours to their advantage and maximize their profits. The fact that Garoth planned to use the cover of night however, did offer some security and assurances that the one whom planned the job, wasn't a complete loss. The majority of what Garoth had told him otherwise was common sense and while Zarack was young, he wasn't a fool.

Awaiting Garoth's departure and watching it to ensure that he had left Zarack alone and in relative peace, the young man moved to put space between he and the bank so that he might find a quiet place to rest and collect his thoughts far away from his ship. The Baccara would serve it's uses towards the end of the job but for now he wanted as little affiliation with the freighter as was possible, choosing instead to seek solace through the process of meditation as he'd come to understand was a good source of power and preparation for things to come.

The girl told him everything. Even the location of the mafia. Garoth was standing in the meeting point with his equipment at 2:55 am. His trusty lightsaber was hanging by the belt. There was no one walking at that hour, and only the lights in the street were on. "Mara and Vanadis come in" "We are outside of the ventilator system, nothing out of the ordinary" "It was hard to plant the bombs on that bar..." "I have the detonator so just tell me when to activate it" Mara was the one giving the fact, while Vanadis always went off topic.

"This will be easy. Just relax and think that everything will be okay" he breath deeply. He had two back up plan if everything went wrong. After checking for any live form in the second floor, the only thing he fear was that a Master Jedi or Sith appear to screw everything. Even with the four of them, they didnt have a chance against a foe like that.

[member='Zarack Arkaos']

The Force; by no means was Zarack a Master of such a power yet with time that passed and each day experiencing and building on his learnings, he was becoming a talented student in the face of it's massive potential and spread across the galaxy. Upon both knees, he spent the time that he had focusing on the environment that surrounded him, yearning to feel a stronger pull from the Force and expand on his knowledge of how best to utilize it. The hours that passed felt like days, his mind closed to the immediate while he maintained concentration on what couldn't be seen but rather sensed, felt through the connection that grew from within, the midichlorians that so many others in the Galaxy did not share in such a mass.

Coming out of the trance, his eyes opened to find himself looking to the floor directly in front of him. His initial thoughts moved to that of his Master, wondering where she was and whether she cared to know what he was doing with himself. The partnership was an unusual one, an uncomfortable and hostile one between them so it struck Zarack as rather odd that he would think of her and wonder such sentimental things. As far as parental or role model figures went, he didn't have the experience to know how to feel in the position and the thought that he might actually be thinking favorably caused him to frown to himself, 'What does it matter, I'm on my own' he reminded himself in desperate protest, refusing to acknowledge that his lack of independence and ambition to please weren't getting the better of him and his ability to manage on his own. The prospect that he might be cared for, was a farce dream. Life had proven this, and would sooner remind him again before his subconscious desires would ever be proven correct.

Checking his chronometer, he forced himself to rise back to his feet and focus on the job ahead. Success would mean having the credits to go anywhere and do anything, at-least long enough until a new job came along. With such potential in front of him, what did it matter for the broken dreams of a better past when his future could be cut and fit for his own liking. In the quiet of the night, he rejoined [member="Garoth Ursull"]; silent and identity concealed by the full faced mask, he nodded in acknowledgement and sign that he was ready to begin.

"Zarack, shall be start?" he raised his radio "Mara, detonate the bomb and go to the ventilation system with Vanadis" "Roger dad" From ten blocks away, a light could be seen with fire and smoke coming up "And with that, i´ve taken care of the mafia, and every policeman will be attending there. The good news is that the guards of the banks are not hearing or seeing anything from their location, so we better hurry" Garoth said everything without blinking an eye. With the police distracted with that explosion, they wouldnt had any trouble if there was a delay during the robbery. He walked close to the building and do a force jump into the second floor.

Opening the windows without breaking it wasnt hard but he didnt want any alarm. He entered into a dark living room "Zarach, i need you to make a hole in there" he pointed to the center of the room "Make it long enough for one person. I will hold that piece from falling using the force" whispered as he put his bag on the floor, taking out a climbing gear. There were a few red and blue lights of a police speeder or fire fighters, but they werent travelling to the bank. The explosion kept their attention.

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

As the far horizon illuminated enough for Zarack to turn and catch sight of it, he soon quickly turned to look back to [member="Garoth Ursull"] in surprise, "I'm not even certain I want to ask..." He exclaimed under a quietened sigh. Uncertain of just how much attention to the night Garoth was willing to bring, he continued on in after the male and soon drew his hilt from his belt, looking to the spot in the center of the room. It was easily to be assumed what Garoth had in mind and while Zarack questioned the act to himself, he shrugged a shoulder rather calmly and pressed the ignition. A Crimson flare of red soon filled the room and hummed vibrantly within his right hand, the handle vibrating gently within his grip as the young adult moved towards the middle and turning the blade to face to the floor, he slowly began to turn, creating a charred circle around him while Garoth, Zarack could only assume was keeping it in place.

"I'm going to assume then that you're not armed with one of these?" He spoke back to Garoth, soon stepping aside and away from the sustained hole in the floor of the room, looking back to the other as the blade soon dissipated and hissed back into the hilt of the lightsaber. The day that he had met his Mentor within the Black Rose, he had been given two of the weapons to learn to use simultaneously, a lightsaber for each hand to which like the Force, he was no Master but he was getting there in his advances in learning, mostly self taught. Garoth on the other hand, though admittedly like many of the members of the old covenant, Zarack had little to no experience with. To be frank, his time with the Order had been rather more isolated than most and it struck him as odd though could not seem to do much in regards with changing the fact.

"Let us hope that we can be out of here before any one who's rightly trained, arrives...".

Arsenal: (1) DXR-2, (2) ECD, (2) MT-14, (2) V-1, (1) Cycler rifle, (1) GSL, (Armor) CCB, (Gloves) Crushgaunt, (Jetpack) Z-6, (1) ANP, (1) Razer Net, (3) Stun Grenade.
Theme: Hunger of the Pine

Julian Solo was outside, early in the morning. The sun had yet to rise. They had only arrived a short time ago, BT-7 Thunderclap parked in the local spaceport, with the Judicial-class prison ship orbiting the planet. This was the usual run of the mill operation for Julian. Ghorua had come along, more than just a mentor teaching a student, they were equal partners in this. The split was fifty-fifty, and that was namely because of how easy it was to track a thief.

Julian was a sponsored bounty hunter of the Arceneau Trade Company, so he had some more leeway with the ATC than other bounty hunters. Not to mention, they had stolen an ATC ship, Julian only needed to cross-reference the registration numbers he got from the ATC with common sectors until he narrowed the ship down. Knowing the ship registration made the job a thousand times easier, unlike Lady Kay, who had proved far more difficult to find. She didn't have a ship, so they needed to think of an alternative way to find her.

Solo was standing in front of a rested AT-360, his arms were crossed. "Damn, that's an ugly ship," he remarked. He scratched his head, helmet sitting comfortably under his other arm, "Why does it have wings?" This was the ship, but it didn't look like the thief was around. He would have to wait for his return. "Surely he could have stolen something better looking," he said to Ghorua, "Like, if I was going to steal from a galactic corporation.. I'd at least make sure it was worth my while."

ARSENAL: IN BIO (MINUS THE MASSIFF)

Ghorua had to agree with his partner. "Well, it's no luxury cruiser, I'll give you that. But, maybe with a better paintjob... It would look like a colorful piece of chit." Ghorua crossed his muscled arms over his chest, and exhaled out his blowhole, making a hauum sound.

Ghorua was glad to be working with Solo again, which surprised him. Usually, other people wanted to be rid of him as soon as they could, but Solo had decided to tolerate him. That was fine with Ghorua. He was a good Dejarik player. The 50-50 cut was a plus, too. That meant he would have to pull his own weight. And that was a lot of weight.

"And... back to the waiting game." Ghorua leaned on a crate, and checked his equipment. He was getting more used to his new armor the more he wore it, so much that it almost felt like an extra layer of skin. The Spinster, as always, rested on his back, just itching to be used. His two pistols rested at his side, and the vibroknife in his boot was the cherry on top. Ghorua had opted to leave Bones, his Massiff, on the ship this time. Their last encounter had been too close.

Ghorua still had the same rock from his stint on Bakura. He figured he would want a memento from every job, to remember them. Perhaps it was a bit obsessive of him, but it was a cool-looking rock. He tossed it up and down carelessly, waiting for the thief's return.

[member="Garoth Ursull"]
[member="Zarack Arkaos"]
[member="Julian Solo"]

"You need to chill" he force lifted the piece of floor and put it aside without making a noise "With that explosion, the cops will not arrive, the mafia is going to be distracted...or maybe i kill everyone of them... And for last, the guards didnt heard anything" Garoth connected the climbing gear to a near wall, putting the night vision "The guards have lanterns so i will give you a sign for you to enter" he drop himself and got to the hall, six meters away from the floor. It was all dark...except for the three lights that were coming from the guards, watching only what was in front of them and not above. Garoth cut his rope and fall, as he used force push to make a stealth landing.

As he hide behind a pillar, he used the radio to send a bip to Zarack. Then another to Mara and Vanadis to take down the three guard on the vault.

"Ready?" said Vanadis "Try to not kill no one" responded her sister. They took out the metal door of the ventilation system. Two guards reacted fast but with a force push from two padawans stop them before they started shooting. The third was waking up but Vanadis punch him in the face. Garoth waited him while the guards were separated in every side of the hall.

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Zarack Arkaos"] [member="Julian Solo"]

There might have been a moment when he took [member="Garoth Ursull"]'s advice seriously though it quickly dispersed, leaving Zarack to watch his would-be partner descend down into the bank while he himself tried to push away this feeling of unease. While it was dark below, he could feel more of what was going on beneath him than what he could physically view. Garoth was proving to be better trained in the ways of the Force than Zarack had initially given him credit for and it proved that despite his rather unkept presentation, perhaps the male had a little more fight to him than had been given due notice of. 'Three force users, two of them not associated with the Order...-This is going to be more difficult than I thought' he considered to himself, momentarily ignoring the chime to his commlink as he instead watched them handle the first few guards before he reluctantly dropped down into the room. His landing silent though not aided by the use of telekinetics but instead calling the force into him, decreasing the shock to his legs by empowering his lower body with the strength of the Force. Some would know it to be the very early stages of Tutaminis.

Five of the apparent night security personnel had already been dealt with by the time he rose to stand, his eyes scanning the room around him closely, paying careful attention to his counter-parts of whom he knew he couldn't trust. His left hand rose to signal to Garoth, four fingers upright and mouthing the words Four left before turning around and looking off towards the nearby reception to which the office clerks would handle the short comings and goings of their clientele. Given the time of night, it was incredibly unlikely they would find anyone other than an officer of authority within the infrastructure so rather than paying heed to the offices themselves, Zarack moved passed them intent on securing a route down to the basement floor where the Vault would be kept, expecting to find the last four guards down below too.

Upon reaching the stairs, Zarack paused, his eyes narrowing in the dark as he listened intently to what sounded like footsteps moving up the stairwell. Reaching out through the Force, he tried to expand on his senses, honing in on what felt to be a single living presence and on the move gradually closing in on Zarack's position, his eyes opened once more, hand snapping out to his side to silently tell the others to freeze and drop low in order to avoid raising further suspicion. The officer was larger than the others, he had the stomach that suggested he'd consumed more than his share of beverages and savories over the years but through the Force, Zarack found himself squinting against what he assumed only to be remnants of a livelihood the young man couldn't latch on to. Whether by his inexperience or the strength of the others mind, without alarming the officer and going the distance to try to affect his psyche, Zarack was left only feeling reluctant in how to deal with the Guardsman.
Too little, too late. The Guard met the height of the stairs and noticed Zarack before the younger man could decide. Desperately reaching for his sidearm, Zarack was forced to reach out with his right hand, his jaw tensing as he once more focused on pooling the force to one particular spot, his hand curling in as if to grab hold of something; Zarack focused so intently on choking the officer that he inadvertently put to much strength into the telekinetic hold. A sudden snap sounded loud enough for the others behind him to notice, Zarack's eyes closing suddenly in realization and releasing the guard through the force, he could only listen as the body dropped with a heavy thud and everything else around them went dead silent.

'Kark...'.

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] | [member="Julian Solo"]

"You little brat!" Garoth thought hearing the snap of the neck on the other side of the room. The lifeless body of the guard felt releasing a lot of noise. Now there were five of them "Knocking them up! Killing them if he had too! Two simple things to follow!" Garoth put three sounds on the radio for Mara and Vanadis. Three guards changed their sights between Zarack and their dead fellow. They werent mercenary, maybe hired policeman, because they didnt reacted fast in the face of danger. Good thing for Garoth. He was in a crouch position behind a table. Breath. Exhale. With a force push, the table flew over the room and hit two guards by the side. One of them took a hit to the face when he reach the floor. The other one couldnt stay awake for the pain of a broken elbow, the left shoulder and some ribs.

"ONLY THREE LEFT ZARACK MOVE!" the girls were running to the first floor, trying to breach the bars that divided the main hall and the entrance to the vault with their lightsabers. Garoth took his lightsaber too, using it as a defend if they start to shot. The lasts of them run away behind pillars or tables, away from the thieves. There was one on the left side, behind a table using a radio "This is the security of the bank Aargau. We need backup. A robbery is taki..." Breath. Exhale. Garoth raised his hand and with a force pull, he took the radio. It was rapidly smashed it into the wall on the other side. The lights went on, illuminating the entire hall. The girls stood behind some pillars on the other side, as the security started shooting bolts at them "I cant reach them from here..." The guards didnt noticed of the existence of Zarack as they were busy with Garoth. It would be a perfect chance "I will kill you if you dont stop shooting you dumbasses"

Maybe two minutes or three until the cops arrive. They would have to hurry up.

[member="Zarack Arkaos"] [member="Julian Solo"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"]

He had killed someone, not for the first time yet somehow no matter where he found himself, he was always thrown into a position where someone died at his hands. That feeling of emptiness, that life being driven out of the sentient body, exhumed by the actions of Zarack himself, it dug deep and turned like a knife in his gullet every time. For the young man, it took him a moment to recollect himself, to bring him back away from the trauma that he had created for the other. 'This is exactly why you told them not to kill anyone you idiot...' he thought as he scrambled away to find a temporary cover and try to pull himself together.

Still learning the ways of the Force and what affected him most and what might not otherwise, he'd come in contact and delved far deeper into his ability to look into the presence of others, the almost telepathic ability not something that he could trigger himself by his own will but rather having done so accidentally, his formerly calm and perhaps even cold exterior had been stolen from him as quickly as the mans life had been ended. Very much the Apprentice, Zarack had far more to learn yet before he could take a life and feel guard himself against the revelation that was felt through the Force between Sentients. 'Too late to turn back now...'.

[member="Garoth Ursull"] stood at a disadvantage and it seemed his friends or sisters, whoever they were could not reach him in time to be able to help him. Pulling himself together enough to realize this, he now saw the three security officers as an inevitability, having added one count of murder to the offense, it might as well turn four in order to escape the scene of the crime; the hardship of it all something he could deal with in silence back in the comforts of space and meditation.

What came next was an abrupt hiss that echoed through the banks main lobby, the crimson blades igniting from within both of the hilts that Zarack held within his hands, too close within proximity to the officers for them to react in time, he brought both lightsabers through two of their upper body's rendering their torso's a moot point in towards the heat that radiated from his swords. His left foot bringing him to a halt though not so defining, he turned on the ball of his foot, through himself into a spin passed the second falling guard only to release the lightsaber that was in his left hand across the clearing to pierce the stomach of the third and final guardsman, dropping him to the floor in a gut wrenching groan. Still alive however, Zarack moved to walk in haste to collect his weapon, ending the mans life with a second slash that would separate his head from his shoulders and soon disengaging both weapons only to have everything once again fall silent around him.

His head slowly lifted though he seemed to ignore everyone else in the moment, eyes closed though appearing to be looking skyward, he seemed to waver somewhat, marginally losing his balance as he listened to the soundless air, the feeling of life cut unnaturally short and in such violence. It was this that his Master encouraged and she was not someone who sought to show weakness within such pivotal moments. For Zarack it was not so easy though he feigned the confidence to go on, not turning yet calling to the others. "Get on with it will ya?...".

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] | [member="Julian Solo"]

"Should i betray this guy? If i give him to the cops...i wouldnt care too much if he tells them my name" thought while the bodies of the remaining security, were falling into the floor. Garoth didnt see a strong force user that could become a Darth. Only a impulsive kid that couldnt control his emotions on battle, where you most needed to be cold minded. Now the plan had to change and Garoth had thought of what to do in almost every situation. Not this of course, so he would have to improvise something quickly, and Garoth didnt liked to do that.

Mara and Vanadis stood looking at the death bodies on the floor. They werent impressed for all the years of hunting animals in Felucia or bandits in Tattoine "Garoth we need to open the vault now!" said Vanadis while Mara, as she stood beside her sister, turned her head to Zarack angry. Less than two minutes before the cops start to show up just because of his mistake "Zarack, we are going to force pull the safe door as quick as possible" ordered Garoth running with his two adopted childs into the stairs that lead to the vault.

"If something happen with that guy. You know what to do" whispered to Mara and Vanadis, and both nodded at the same time. When they arrived, Garoth inspected the safe door. Big, long and with security password for opening. Unless of course they would break that thing or using the lightsabers for cutting it. Less than a minute for the cops to arrive "I did my homework" Garoth smiled as he took out a rare paper. He got close to the vault and started typing a twelve digit code on the computer. A palm scanner appear and Garoth put the paper on top of it "Torturing can be a little frustrating sometimes..." a green light bright a little bulb. A crack and the door opened slowly "Mara, Vanadis, take the bags and start putting the money in. Everything that you can. Twenty seconds!" ordered as he entered to the room. A table, shelfs and closets full of credits...Twenty seconds to grab anything they could

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Julian Solo"] [member="Zarack Arkaos"]

Apparently he'd done something wrong, hardly to the liking of the others as he felt the anger that seemed to radiate off of the pair he did not know, a feeling of risk breathing upon the edge of his mind and causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand. 'Should I not have stopped [member="Garoth Ursull"] from being killed?' he reconsidered the act in which the bodies still remained at his feet. Had it not been for Garoth being in such a precarious position only seconds ago, Zarack would not have neutralized the others in such a way though the first one was a mistake, that much could not be disputed. The young man had touched the edge of the officers mind, accidentally breached the mental barrier of the weaker minded and with little to no training in Telepathy, it had shocked and stunned him so much so that snapping the mans neck had been as much out of self-defense as it was making up for those lost moments. Now it seemed, though had not yet been verbalized, that his initial assumptions were indeed the case and that the fact was, between the four of them within the bank, the only person that he could rely on was he himself. 'Guess I had this coming...-Poor planning and putting my neck out for someone else...-Will have to remember this one'.

While the others moved to secure and start collecting the take that was to be there earnings, Zarack had to steal himself away from the sudden hostilities that he felt coming from them, instead moving across the main lobby to stand near to the entrance, his head tilting somewhat as he gazed out into the main street, lightsabers in-hand though not yet active again. Their ex-filtration would certainly be interesting feeling as he did. If they were to turn on him, it would be three of them against the one of him, numbers that didn't play in his favor at all. What had started off as a cooperative heist now seemed like a game of cat and mouse, Zarack could only assume he was being played against and thus meant all bets were off regarding the fifty-fifty split.

"We agreed on a Fifty-fifty split, Garoth...-I hope you're not reconsidering our arrangement" Zarack briefly turned back, no longer able to ignore the feeling of anxiety and aggression coming away from the scene unfolding before him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom