Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Heir To The Snake

sith-red.png

"Lord Malum, is a harshness all it takes for the apprentice of the snake to so willingly expose secrets?" The Defel had stopped pouring himself a drink to instead look back towards him with quite the.. Disappointed expression. "You should never expose the secrets of those around you, let alone your own. That's how you end up with a target on your back you know. Loose lips and all that."

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

He smirked, "Let them, in all my assassinations, I found it much simpler when my enemy exposed themselves. I will play cat and mouse as well as anyone else, but sometimes it is simply so much easier to have them come for you." He stood, taking his drink with him, and placing his back behind the Defel.

"I have killed many assassins, perhaps I have killed more assassins than any other man alive. The best-trained assassins the galaxy has ever seen, some were paid to kill me, some were simply too loyal to a dead woman, and some simply could not be allowed to live," A firm grip still on his amulet, his face turned to the Defel.

"Trust, that this ship will not sink any time soon, there are simply far too many things to live for," Power, wealth, prestige... love, "Call it a lark, call it a hunch, or whatever other plebian word others would call that trust none in the Sith Order have in each other, but I doubt you will stab me in the back," Bogan knew, the fragment would refuse to have its host, rebellious, or not, be killed.

"Not... yet, anyway," The smirk was back, "I assume then, I cannot convince you to join my side... yet, well, then at the very least, I am curious, Darth Strosius is next on the road, but if not him, do you have others in mind, or will be as they say... a rogue wolf?" There was no amusement in his words, no humour, a simple question and statement.

Because though he thought the Defel's curiosity might bring him onto his side, Malum was also certainly curious about the Defel himself.

Vazz Vazz

sith-red.png

"Lord Strosius is indeed my next step, though I wonder how he'll react knowing that you already let slip that he, too, has a fragment of Ophidia within him?"

The Defel swirled his drink, idly staring down at the liquid. Malum had missed his point. An assassin did not strike someone for some false sense of retribution, and certainly didn't if the odds weren't in their favor.

"I don't believe he is as forthcoming as you have chosen to be."

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

"He will likely scorn me, call me in a huff," Malum chuckled, taking a sip of the drink in his hand, as he considered his masked battle brother, "Do not worry yourself, he may not be as forthcoming as me, but he is certainly far less opens to games than I. I would not be so bold to reveal his secrets without his consent."

There was a glimmer in his eye, formulated by the effects of the amulet bringing him his dull ease, as the mist covered over his mind, becalming him of the effects of the one who was attempting to break free.

"We have not made such things public, but the powers that be have a funny way of learning such things, it is no secret, simply a warning, we did not kill our Mistress by pure luck or chance. All should remember that." It had been more his work than Ali's, it was somewhat difficult to hide that there was someone else speaking when the guilt was so strong after all.

Easier to reveal such things, and keep the true secrets under the mattress. Let them think, it was all some sort of ruse before the dagger crept up their back.

"I would recommend not being so aloof during your meeting with him, he never cared for such things unfortunately," He drank the rest of the liquid, looking down at the empty glass with a hint of mourning.

Vazz Vazz

"It was a mixed pleasure, but I am glad it happened regardless, you will go unmolested on your way out, have an enjoyable journey, Lord Vazz Vazz ," Malum spoke, a smile back on his face, contrasting the forgery that rested upon the Defel's, raising the empty glass in toast, as he watched the man leave.

No doubt Malum should warn Ali that the man was coming.

On the other hand, it would be rather humourous not to.

Something to decide in the morning no doubt.

Or ever.

Malum finished the rest of the drink and moved away to his personal quarters.

He certainly had quite a lot to think about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom