Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Harvest Day Invitational Race[Pod-Racing Tournament]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
ZG2iQ5C.png
Hello Anyone and Everyone!
We are happy to announce the creation of a new galactic race day hosted by the Helios Racing Company, and sponsored by Kurt Meyer alongside Jamie Pyne.
The Meyer Harvest Day Race will be an invitational Pod-Race open to anyone and everyone capable of paying the entrance fee and bringing their own Pod-Racer.
The winner of the race will receive 500,000 Credits and the famed Mask of Mandalore, donated by Kurt Meyer. Additional prizes will be handed out to runners up and exceptionally performing racers.
Prepare to race, July 23rd!
LD30OTF.png
OOC:
Chaos has seen quite a lot of fighting tournaments over the years, and although they are very fun I've always sort of wanted to do something different. This will be that. Kurt's story started with him being a champion pod-racer, and he also recently won the Mask of Mandalore at the ATC auctions(an Item I've been getting many PM's about). As such I felt this was the perfect time and story point to set up an awesome little Tournament.​
Address to Corporations:
If you would like to be added as a corporate sponsor for the race, please PM me. All I ask in return is that you give me some prizes I can hand out to people at the end of the race. What do you get? You'll be mentioned in the thread during my DM posts, and of course a contract your company can use!​
Corporate Sponsors:
Medical Tent Staff:
[member="Ye Hyonu"]​
Rules:
1. Don't be a dick​
2. Anyone can join​
3. You do not need to submit a pod-racer, but it's cooler if you​
4. The race will be decided through fair roleplay, taking hits, etc. However to keep things fun I will DM the thread a bit and through random dice rolls will throw out some obstacles for racers. If no 'natural' winner is found, I'll pull in some impartial judges to come to a fair conclusion.​
5. Everyone will get something out of this, might not be the mask, but some cool factory subs at the very least.​
1. [member="Teagan Stoirm"]​
2. [member="Dunames Lopez"]​
3. [member="Jorus Merrill"] - Podracer
4. [member="Cotan Sar'andor"]​
5. [member="Konan Sunracer"]​
6. [member="Dhakarta"]​
7. [member="Carter"]​
8.​
(More will be added if more people wanna hop in)​

Thera Mayeen

T
[member="Kurt Meyer"] MandalMotors and Daw Motors would love to sponsor this event as well!

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

To be clear, are you signing up and just undecided about subbing a pod racer or are you undecided about joining?

[member="Jecht Thrash"]

Awesome! Could you link me the companies and PM me any products you might want to give away?

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Put Primo Victorian Shipwright down as a sponsor, winner will receive a custom vessel from PVS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom