Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Harrowing of Hell

Anak Darkstar

A
IMG_7812.webp

The Portal of Abaddon opened, and the ground was covered in coals that rolled from the tunnel of flame at the feet of a figure in Scarlet robes. The Sith descended into the Inferno, and landed on onyx rock, his mask rising with two slits of glowing red flame. Two Guards with horns and pitch forked pikes charged, the Son of Darkness pointed his hand and raised them up and tossed them into the abyss of lapping fire below. A Hell Knight rose at an arch, its crescent blade burning as it shrieked. Anak ignited his saber and met the blade of this giant of Hades, his saber crackling as he parried and cut the warrior beneath the belly, it severing and falling in two.

Anak’s fury had him risjng up the steps, slicing through Demogorgons and Tormentors who descended in a legion. Spinning his blade in rings over his head and around his body to cut their weapons asunder.

He then unleashed a storm of Tyrian purple bolts that turned a horde into skeletons that writhed and fell to ash.

Hell was being harrowed by the Son it had scorned…
IMG_7810.jpg

Harrowing Armor, Anak Darkstar

Darth Sarla

D
Sarla jumped through the portal behind Anak, she spun her staff saber to meet Tomentors, cutting them down with a agile percision. She formed the position of Rearguard, keeping the Hell Minions forming up behind Anak that crawled up from underneath the floating slab they walked upon.

She had come to aid The Son of Darkness, and to search for Cecilia among the coffins.

The ascent was precarious, many of the Hell Spawn stirred at their arrival. Anak made short work of a contigent, but she formed at his flank to met another. They would have to cut there way to The Duat.

She was not thrilled to be in the inferno once more, but she now knew it like the gods that had made her and Anak slaves was a lie and that it must fall.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Darkness hewed down another score of satans (adversaries), his blade whet with their peridot green spirits.

His great crimson cape flowee behind as a carpet that waves in the air and threw minions of malevolence over the edge into the abyss of magma.

Anak ascended the steps, and at the bridge of Damnation two great Hounds stood and growled. Their eyes burned with amber fire ans their hides made of sharp sikes, gnashing of teeth. They howled as they charged The Son of Perdition, he dug his crackling blade into one’s mouth and it bore down its fangs on his gauntlet. The blade cut through its ivory skull, and twisted its jaws and mouth on his arm plate.

Darth Sarla

D
The Dark Lady made her way to the crossing of condemnation, she spun her staff of ruby blades to tear apart a score of demons, who broke apart at torsos, limbs and pointed heads. Turning to see Anak arm deep into a Hell Hound she speared the second one that was poised to pounce, it fell and bit at her shaft of chrome that hung in it. Leaping on to the back neck, she retrieved the shaft and dug her blade into its neck, causing it to frenzy and charge the other Cerberia , knocking it over the edge and loosing it from Anak’s gauntlet. Landing on her black boots she offered her hand.

“Stop playing around, we have gods to slay!”

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Darkness dipped his blade into another demon, taking his free hand, he grasped a minion’s gangerious face with his clawed metal gauntlet abd squeezed till he heard bone crack and break.

Throwing the devil aside he snapped another in twain with his blade, and sweeped another circle low to the ground, the crimson blade cutting through at the waist and legs of six, nay seven that fell as deformed trees. The Son of Perdition smashed their faces with his silver boot. When he looked up a new demon stood on a slab of rock in shape of a chess board, his armor fire of steel,

480F94C1-264C-4206-B405-86AD47092EBF.jpg

So you have come back.. Darkstar.”

Anak raised his blade and with a twist of his wrist the blade went to his side in tail guard.

Lord Inferno took a hilt from his back, it was a crossguard and with a notion a unstable blade like a flame burned.

You should have kept to the bargain..

The Son of Perdition drew closer, reading to strike.

“Enough talk, lets dance you and I.. till you die!”

With that Anak thrusted his blade, the Infernal One parried and the two blades crackled sending sparks and embers aboit the board. Breaking off Anak leapt with both hands, delivering a descending cut with his body weight, Lord Infernal easily parried, but the force of it dug him into a near kneeling position, to which Anak kicked underneath the hilt of the crossguard blade, sending it up in the air. Lord Infernal stepped back and caught it, holding it as a great torch he said,

Impressive.. your skill has improved. Such a waste, for it will be contained in tight boards for eternity!”

The Inferno Lord leapt and swung his flamming sword in powerful strokes, several of which Anak chose to evade, and in one cut he used his gauntlet to catch hilt.

“You plagued her and you plagued me..”

With that Anak slashed under his lower waist up to his shoulder. The Infernal One fell and caught himself with his fallijf arm.

“I shall leave you to her..”

The Darkstar turned to move on to the next part of this Gauntlet.

Darth Sarla

D
Lord Infernal leaned to pick his hilt when Sarla stood there with her satfg heald behind her, the twin blades protruding from opposite sides, on at her back left shoulder and the other behind her right thigh. She stood panting and ready to engage.

Lord Infernal paused,

Look at you now.. when I first saw you, you were weak.. weeping over his ashen remains. Now a Queen of Hades!

The Lord of Inferno snapped his Flamming blade to blaze and charged. Sarla spun her staff saber in a flurry, the tein runy blades swirling in archs to meet the flame. The staff was a pole she used to move around her body striking at Lord Infernal, who struggled to parry, one of her thrusts digging in his back, which she drew as javelin and moved around him. The Infernal One fell on one knee, his armor starting to fall like drops of lava.

Your hate has made you strong.. I have nothing left to teach you..

The Dark Lady kicked the back of his helm with her black heel boot, sending him crashing into the floor where he broke into many pieces of coals and brimstone. Standing there Sarla’a eyes burned white, she was at last free.

Turning she prepared to follow Anak to the Final Confrontation.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Perdition reached a place with six columns of white stone and great curtains of red. A throne of ebony lay empty. Appearing was a great Squid of Obsidian who with tentacles made clicking noises of speech,

“Darkstar.. you return..”

Anak stepped forth in his Harrowing Robes.

“Enough with your tricks! You are not Typhojem! Show yourself!”

The Great Kraken faded away in a gust of smoke to reveal a being of great height, horns, and a Reek like face, and skin made of red hide and hair.

01020542-AF63-45B1-8357-C1BBF66461F3.jpg

“At last.. you have seen past my illusion.”

The Son of Darkness snapped his blade alive.

“This is not Chaos, you are using the planet, Abaddon, and manipulate it with your craft to create this hell..”

The Diablo nodded.

“Well done Anak! You have seen behind the veil. Now you shall reap travail!”

The Red Behemoth struck with a great massive axe, which Anak rolled to avoid, it causing a great crack, a fissure that tore through the stones.

The Son of Perdition rose up in his great and long furling cape.

“Did I die on Fiviune?”

The Diablo turned holding its Silver Axe.

“I gained access to your mind when you first visited the planet with your precious ship..”

Anak gripped his saber hilt tightly in his gauntlet.

“You mean you made me believe I was dead!”

Anak leapt into air, his long red cape like the stroke of red on a canvas of the inferno, his blade crashing against The Bull Headed One’s Axe.

The Diablo chuckled.

“Did you really believe a broken spine was fatal for one like you? Darkstar you dissapoint me!”

The Bull swung the axe over the swirling cape and head of Anak who somersaulted.

“That means you sabotaged Alice and I!”

The Diablo turned and chuckled.

“You humans.. your insipid obsession with love bonds, its pathetic!”

The Bull Demon took both hands and chiseled the crescent blade into rock throwing Anak on to the throne, him sitting there as he tried to regain his breath.

The Diablo’s weapon was stuck, he pulled and pulled, trying to set it free.

Darth Sarla

D
The Dark Lady came upon the scene and heard The Bull Head’s Confession. He had deceived them both with his power, and all those years she believed she had been in Hades was really her at the mercy of the devil!

Taking her staft blade she ran and climbing up the back of the Diablo, she dug the tip of her saber spear in its neck. The Bull cried out and threw her off by gorging her. She fell upon the stone floor and let out a gasp, her ribs bruised.

Sarla watched The Devil tryinf desperately to free its axe. Seeing Anak preparing to assail the Diablo, she tossed her Saber Staff, it rolling over to his feet.

“Anak! Use it!”

With that she cradled her torso and tried to calm her breathing, her left eye badly bruised and covered in black skin.

She could not believe it. The journey to hell, Anak’s death and resurrection, all an illusion of this Demon. And now it was too late, she no longer loved men, and had given her heart to another. Perhaps it was best, maybe The Jedi were right and there was a Will of the Force guiding everything.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Darkness took the saber staff and ignited one of the blades and holding his other he leapt into the air, the long red caroet of cape swielibf ij the air as he dug the blades into the cheeks of the Bull which cried out in a great moan and tried to gore him off. Anak flew off ans floated back ro the ground, his cape whipping around to help him glide, landing on a column. There perched her raised both hands, and the columns near him began to shake, one flew and smashed into The Diablo who spat white dust and rubble, then another hit him ij tye chest, and then another, puahing him to the edge of tue court, the great lake of flame below.

The Bull Devil looking up saw a fihal column, it held like a tube, the end pointed at its head and with a tap it pushex him and the Great Illusionist fell letting out a great shriek at it fell into great fire.

Suddenly the throne was gone, thw room faded away to an interior cave, where Abak saw a fissure of magma, the Diablo’s horn torn off and lating at its edge.

Anak deactivated the sabers and turned to Sarla who laid motionless on the floor. He took her up in his arms, her eyes opening to look at his mask.

Darth Sarla

D
Sarla asked,

“Is it finished?”

Her eyes fixed on Anak’s helm as he carried her back to her ship. Inside was a Becta coil and generator that he attached to her arm with a needle.

Putting her hand on his mask, Sarla said, “I will always be your Alice. You did save me, I survived because of trying to rescue you from this nightmare.”

With that she kissed his masked cheek and she fell asleep. For the first time in many years her dreams were not haunted with inferno. She dreamt instead of the one who she now was sharing a love bond with.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Darkstar laid Alice, Darth Sarlaac, on her cot and administered Becta. She told him that his aim to save her long ago had worked, she was a living Tsis’kaar.

Anak smiled at her using her old namesake. They had been a shooting star of love, and now he settled her in like a sister. Their bond was no longer amore, rather one of The Force. If she called he would answer, just as she had to destroy Hades.

The Son of Darkness set coordinates of Sarla’a ship, laying his hand on her head, he stroking the skin with its wrinkled and marks, he made his farewell as he rose up.

“Goodnight Sweet Alice, we are free. Go forth into the galaxy and make your mark with that spark. I shall always be close by, ready to fight. When you need me, call me and I will come.”

With that he descended the ramp and the ship took off. There on Abaddon, he stood on peak, his cape swirling in the air as red flag, he was now Lord of His Inferno and ready to rejoin The Kingdom of Darkness as its Son…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom