Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Harlock

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
<Chit, really? I should've used my vocal enhancer, changed the pitch... Kark, I'll remember that next time>

Well that was... problematic. At least she had control of the blast doors. Her datapad brought up a UI showing the camera feed, and within seconds she had plugged her helmet in, seeing the hangar bays as if these electronic eyes were her own.

<Chiiiit, you ain't kidding... He's prepped, rifle, armour and all... He ain't movin', just standing on the ramp. Leave the doors for now, but if he tries to run, lock that chit down>

She spends a moment watching Alyosha Drutin while her HUD feeds her data and statistics.

<CX-17 ain't far, I'm gunna patch the camera feed into our HUDs, and transfer control of both surveillance and the blast doors to our bracers, Should give us an edge and than you don't have to babysit the controls. This is uhh.. this might take a second>

Joti had done something like this once before, practicing on her astromech, but nothing on this scale. If this wasn't some crappy station in the middle of nowhere, she'd never have gotten away with this. In fact, She'd be sure to practice more and beef up her slicing utilities when this was over.

<Ok, Just a few more seconds>

Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Corrax Talrus Corrax Talrus

"Whoa, Chief," Corrax said as he caught the falling blaster rifle. "I signed up to fly, not for a frakking gunfight ... " The words were lost however as Alyosha ran out of the cockpit and lowered the boarding ramp. Why does this always happen to me? he asked himself cynically. His subconscious tried to give an answer; something about fake names and ill-conceived contracts, but he prejudicially squelched that voice. It wasn't his fault - nothing was ever his fault, it was all bad luck. He had the worst luck. And now they were in for a blaster fight? He assumed it was bounty hunters. It was always bounty hunters. Corrax's thoughts raced as he looked for a way out of this that didn't include blaster wounds, but did include credits. He briefly considered moving out behind his would-be employer and putting a blaster bolt in his back. Maybe he could collect on part of the bounty? He quickly dismissed that line of thought, however. Bounty hunters - if it was bounty hunters - weren't the galaxy's best 'sharers.' If it wasn't bounty hunters, then it was probably worse. At the same time, he wasn't about to make some heroic last stand for some random guy he'd just met. That was out of the question.

No, either he came up with a way out that presented itself prior to engaging in a shootout, or he hid in the ship's refresher until all of this was sorted out. Whatever the bounty was for, it didn't include him. Probably. Think, Corrax, he practically screamed at himself mentally. And then he had an idea. Reaching up, Corrax engaged the ship's intercomms and called out as he fired up the maneuvering thrusters. "Might want to hold on to something! And get inside!" He hoped the other man could hear him. If not, well, his loss.

Lifting off, Corrax located the area of the wall ahead of him that indicated the mag shield generator coil. That was the source of all of his problems in this tiny moment of time. If that were offline the mag shield would drop and he'd be home free. Atmosphere would also be vented from the landing bay and it wouldn't take long for blast doors to drop and seal every entry and exit point of the expansive room, leaving him a very small window of time for escape - but that was a problem for a different moment. The problem was that his weapons were offline. They couldn't simply shoot the generator and be done with it. Fortunately, a ship this ugly was a weapon in and of itself.

Corrax kicked the sublight engines on, cursing loudly as the Harlock's bow barreled abruptly toward the generator.

Kai and Gerda

K
Alyosha heard Corrax Talrus Corrax Talrus 's shout, but before he could reply, the ship abruptly pitched forward.

The assassin was knocked off his feet, and if the ramp hadn't automatically shut, he would have gone flying out of the ship. He felt the hull ripple upon impact with the generator, rattling the tied-down contents of the vessel.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he yelled, still clutching his blaster rifle - only to be sent careening across the floor as the Harlock swerved and jerked, trying to escape within the scant seconds following the destruction of the generator and the closing of the blast doors.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
<Ok, Patching camera feed to our HUDs right about... Now!>

The camera feed projects on the corner of her their HUDs within seconds, feeding them a mid quality image of the hanger.
Joti watches curiously as the ship suddenly rocks forward, aiming for... something? It couldn't be a generator right? I mean who keeps the power generators in the hangerbays unprotected? that's just dumb, right? right...? Well, she wasn't going to waste time asking.

<Blue! You seeing this? His pilot must be insane! We gotta move, and fast.. I'll grab my omni cutter and meet you down there>
She unplugs her datapad and slides it into her pocket before retrieving her scatterblaster and clipping her toolkit onto her belt. Once she exits the dark room, she is greeted by the bright artificial light of the space station, and the constant noise produced by the crowds within. She figured that an armour clad mandalorian would attract some attention, but a mandalorian carrying a scatterblaster through a civilian station would attract more.. Fortunately for her, a man sat on a bench nearby, fast asleep while waiting for a shuttle most likely, and next to him lay a ragged cape, likely meant to keep rain or dust out of his clothes wherever he was headed. She scoops up the cape as she passes by, tossing it over her shoulder and using it to conceal her scatterblaster, which would be ready to use within a moment's notice.

<K2, Swing the ship around, as close to CX-17 as you can get. Keep the engines warm, I want you ready to take off at a moment's notice> She whispers to her astromech through the commlink, A repurposed mandalorian patrol craft taking off from another hanger bay and heading towards CX-17 soon after.

Corrax Talrus Corrax Talrus Alyosha Drutin Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

An explosion signalled. But it wasn't a normal explosion. No damage was sent outward. This was a simple expulsion of air from a location, due to the arrival of a body.

In other words, a being had just Folded Space.

Zaiden went from one point, somewhere, to this one, and when he did, he went to a spot instantaneously that had previously held nothing save air. Hence the crack like thunder.

Clad in fine clothes, a three piece suit, Zaiden immediately walked through the civilians, speaking aloud, "Drutin. Get out of here. I am keeping my word." The GodKing of Val'hala was constantly watching the Force these days. He had made plenty of commitments.

One being protecting Drutin from the bounty around his neck.

Zaiden swiftly intercepted a female that raged an aura of the predator, not prey. In a building where that aura, that energy, wasn't needed? She was hunting right this moment.

"Alyosha Drutin is leaving here." He held out his arms to block the woman from moving on. Cocking his head slightly he listened to the Force, "There is someone or something else here also hunting. Wonderful." Returning his focus to the girl he said calmly, "I am willing to fight to protect my allies.

"Or I can pay you triple the bounty to just walk away."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Alyosha Drutin Corrax Talrus Corrax Talrus Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

Meanwhile as all this happened, Darsch had shut the emergency blast door to prevent the Harlock from escaping into space. She knew her partner would be here soon but she need to act now to make sure the bounty doesn't escape. It came to her that she would have to bring the ship down to take the bounty. "How foolish.. They attempt to take out the generator yet forget that I'm in control here.." A chuckle is heard from her as she looks at the console again. "I'll make sure they can't escape now.." The blue armored mandalorian reached for her back to grab her WESTAR carbine. She raised the rifle aiming at the console before firing several times damaging the control console heavily.

Her work in the control room was done. Once again, she began to move to take down the Harlock. She exits the room and decided to throw a thermal detonator in to make sure everything was destroyed. Darsch had moved down some stairs to enter the hanger. :"We don't have to worry about them flying off anytime now. Where are you?": She called out to her partner as she stood by the door to the hanger.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Alyosha Drutin | Corrax Talrus Corrax Talrus | Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom