Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Halls are Alive with the sound of Mischief

pZnNJRt.png

Equipment: Weighted Padawan Robes, Concealed Sling Bag, Concealed Device in left ear, Long Handled Double Lightsaber
Tags: Iris Arani Iris Arani

There was a distinct pause when Iris spoke as her own paint brush stopped at the next point of her interest. Hearing that from family, the phrase had become almost commonplace. Hearing it from Iris though.

She could maybe believe it herself.

"Coming from a soon to be knight, that's high praise. Just. Don't forget you can take a break when you get you aren't fighting off intergalactic horrors or...other...Jedi knight....things." She smiled to Iris with a small laugh. She had no idea what it meant to be a jedi knight herself. But spending time with her friend, she couldn't imagine a better person to figure it out.

"You'll do great by the way. I don't doubt that." She assured Iris, lingering on the others words.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Right, other Jedi Knight things." She snickered a little. Honestly, she had no idea what that even meant. Hopefully she'd do well. .. If she was a Knight. There seemed to be no doubt in anyone else, but she couldn't help but think she wasn't going to be a Knight any time soon. Maybe. It's crazy to think about, is the short of it all.

"Do you really think I'm ready?"

Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

pZnNJRt.png

Equipment: Weighted Padawan Robes, Concealed Sling Bag, Concealed Device in left ear, Long Handled Double Lightsaber
Tags: Iris Arani Iris Arani

The two shared a laugh about jedi knight things before Iris asked her question. A hip cocked outwards as she turned. Her expression sharp before she sighed her way into a much softer smile.

"Iris. I can really hit the Thrusters and blow smoke up someone's exhaust port." Her eyes turned to a soft rosy pink, drawing back all of her natural abilities to speak with the utmost honesty.

"You are. I have no doubt." She assured her, a beep catching her attention as she glanced at her watch.

"Classes are about over, let's get cleaned up before someone comes stumbling through here." She offered a hand to the other girl, a wide smile on her face.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Why would you blow smoke up someone exhaust? Isn't that where smoke comes from?"

Iris had learned a lot. And yet, there were still some things she hadn't. Like statements like that. At first, anyway. As Lossa went on, she just smiled and nodded. Right. That's what she meant. Maybe. Maybe.

"Yeah. Let's get this cleaned up."

Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom