Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grimy Underbelly of Nar Shaddaa [OPEN TO ALL]

Dano Dil

D
Dil was shocked.

"You're a Jedi aren't you?" He said quietly. "What the hell is a Jedi doing out here on Nar Shaddaa?"

Dil had of course never seen a Jedi, but he knew they ruled a large swath of the Galaxy and that they used to be based on Coruscant centuries ago. Dil crossed his hands in his lap and looked directly at [member="Richard Von"].

"I trust you. Should I bet all of it? Are you certain you can win?" Dil wasn't certain. He'd seen some of the fighters and beasts down in the ring when they'd walked in. Despite his uncertainty, he threw his credit chip into the pile as well. The night had just gotten much more exciting.

[member="Zev Cata"]

Richard Von

R
He could see the man was physically caught off guard but what he said caught Richard more off guard than he had expected " No I'm not a Jedi I'm a man who just happens practice sourcery but like I said you never heard that, and I would recommend putting it all on the line these first fights are always easier " drinking his last drink soon it would be time for the fights to start it was still like 10 mins off.

[member="Dano Dil"] | [member="Zev Cata"] |

Dano Dil

D
"Just happening to practice sorcery seems interesting. Whatever force mumbo jumbo you can do, I'll surely be waiting to see."

Dil stood up and walked over to the betting stations before they closed. The betting booth's were private, which Dil was thankful for. If somebody saw him betting 2000 credits on [member="Richard Von"] it would certainly blow their advantage. The other fighters looked big but they were also brutes. Dil knew that even Richard lifting a piece of paper with magic might cause these guys to shit their pants.

He loaded the credit chips into the machine and watched as the number's on the screen counted rapidly upwards. he confirmed his bet and left the booth. He looked at Richard and [member="Zev Cata"] from across the room and gave a salute as the club's DJ announced the 10 minute warning for fighter's to get ready.

Zev Cata

Just trying to find my way around this galaxy.
Zev saw an oppurtunity to maximize profits for himself and [member="Dano Dil"]. He was surprised that [member="Richard Von"] was a sorcerer but not surprised, after all this was Nar Shaddaa, it took a lot to surprise Zev on this planet. "I'll do you one better Dil" Zev plopped a small canvas bag on top of the credits. Inside were small gems and crystals. "I estimate that all these together, the credits, chip, and gems will equal around 250,000 credits, I wouldn't usually do this, but with these odds i think we can make a good profit." Just than, the announcer began to speak about how the night was a great night and that there was a massive prize for the one who wins, a prize of 1,000,000 credits. Many people began to shout and cheer, "Looks like we came at the right time." Zev said. "Now let the games begin." shouted the announcer.

Zev Cata

Zev saw an oppurtunity to maximize profits for himself and [member="Dano Dil"]. He was surprised that [member="Richard Von"] was a sorcerer but not surprised, after all this was Nar Shaddaa, it took a lot to surprise Zev on this planet. "I'll do you one better Dil" Zev plopped a small canvas bag on top of the credits. Inside were small gems and crystals. "I estimate that all these together, the credits, chip, and gems will equal around 250,000 credits, I wouldn't usually do this, but with these odds i think we can make a good profit." Just than, the announcer began to speak about how the night was a great night and that there was a massive prize for the one who wins, a prize of 1,000,000 credits. Many people began to shout and cheer, "Looks like we came at the right time." Zev said. "Now let the games begin." shouted the announcer.

Dano Dil

D
Dil leaned against the railing next to the fighting cage. They had just bet a quarter of million on Richard, and there was another million to won. They would come out wealthy if Richard won.

The preliminary rounds were fun to watch. The fighters ranged from shirtless men beating in each others skulls to self proclaimed gladiators with vibroswords and full armour. Nobody would expect a space wizard turning up in the arena.

The DJ who was MCing the fight called upon Richard and another fighter... this was it, the first fight.

[member="Zev Cata"] | [member="Richard Von"] (OOC: I'll let you decide who or what you want to fight of course)

Richard Von

R
Richard smiled he knew his powers were an advantage because some of the fighters were just clumsy idiots who thought they held the skills to fight in this kind of match they were mistaken, others were bounty hunters some weak some a little stronger even some with various weapons and a good amount of skill these early rounds would be child's play but the contest would most definitely become dangerous. Standing up he made his way towards the door that led inside the cage it was time just before entering he took off his expensive fancy jacket, cloak, and expensive shoes putting them in the locker for safe keeping he still had his Vibro-blade on him entering the cage they closed and locked it behind him.

" Ladies and gentlemen lets get this night started our first fight of the night will be with Richard Von against Maximum now let's get into the match " as the second fighter stepped into the ring it was another human male he seemed to be 4-5 inches shorter than Richard with less muscle mass but he held 2 short daggers as his weapon, reaching to his side he grabbed the Vibro-blade still off and in a Sheath off his hip and within a second he lunged at the opponent striking him a few times before kicking him sending him against the cage with a counter attack he attempted his attack slashing at Richard with both arms he was slow and clumsy even a lightly trained man without the force could easily dodge these attacks. Once again Richard would kick him in the chest sending the man stumbling backward and onto his back, while he was getting up Richard turned on his weapon swinging at his opponent he cut the left dagger in half. With only one weapon left fighter #2 attempted to stab Richard, stepping to the side Richard caught the mans wrist breaking it causing the second blade to fall to the floor lunging backward he hit Richard in the face with his elbow kicking him in the knee causing Richard to call out in pain.

Still, on his knees from his knee being kicked out from under him he struck fighter #2 in the face with his free hand grabbing him from behind he put the man in a choke hold with no weapons to help him he would of course fall defeated " And the winner by choice of suffocation, Richard Von "

[member="Dano Dil"] | [member="Zev Cata"] |

Dano Dil

D
Dil was amazed. He'd never seen a fight that quick. He could hear the blood rushing in his ears from excitement as the crowd when silent.

"Hooo-raaah!" He yelled as he raised his bottle above his head. The crowd erupted in cheer.

Richard hadn't even broken a sweat, and after a few fights he was nearing a battle against the champion of ring. Dil could only wait and see what else Richard had up his sleeve.

[member="Zev Cata"] | [member="Richard Von"]

Zev Cata

"This worries me, not that we are winning but the rumors of police activity increasing in the city." Zev explained. "and this isn't the most legal thing in the galaxy. but we'll probably win and be outta hear with the jackpot by the time the police converge on this place, if they ever."

[member="Dano Dil"] [member="Richard Von"]

7ad5b8d04817ece7d6efca1a578be539.jpg

295751382c99ffca75ff5198838c5a88.jpg

A man walked into the bar red mask on and blasters holstered and he scanned the area with his eyes through his hud and a smirk formed across his face and a thought went through his head _My kind of place_ He would sit down in a booth and called over a waitress and take off his helmet and sit it down on the table _"So what'll it be hun"_ the waitress asks "Well How bout some Kowakian run to start off right in the deep end and we'll see where to go from there" The waitress nods and gets some of the said rum from the bartender and brings it over and I take a swig "Yep there's the kick I remember Thanks ma'am I'll make sure to pay someone before I leave"

Richard Von

R
After a few more small fights the night was starting to come to an end just a few fights left most contestants have already been beaten, Richard was not worried about cops with this city's crime rate the chance they be busy elsewhere is high but then again this club was known for illegal activity whether that pushed them away or attracted them is another story. " And now back again for another round Richard Von " this time he would have a harder time the opponent was Nikto, not a species of any vast advantage but not one to be taken lightly either straight out the back he rushed Richard and started a series of punches, kicks, and elbows most of which Richard dodged or blocked he had training in K'tara meaning he made heavy use of weak points in the body and wanted to end the fight quickly. The fact this fighter had made it this far with no weapons spoke volumes of his skill still blocking and dodging as they attacked each other both landing some small punches and kicks but most would not connect on both sides until the Nikto extended the blades on each side of his forearm slicing Richard multiple times extending his hand he blasted the devious punk backwards into the cage rushing him while he was on the ground recovering fighter #2 made his way back up and attempted some more punches using his blades to try and wound Richard who had grabbed his Vibro-blade to cut off the blades of the opponent he swung connecting with the forearm blades but all it did was make some small cuts on the metal it seemed to be made of a very strong metal.

Using his Vibro-blade Richard kept his distance using his advanced size and reach while making short stabs and slashes keeping the Nikto at a distance and on the backpedal which was an unnatural state for him, just then the Nikto ran out of room to run once again rushing Richard who flung him with the force once again which was aloud but frowned upon by other fighters. Quickly attempting to rush to his opponent while he was on the ground and finish him Richard leaped stabbing the ground just as fighter #2 rolled out of the way extending his free hand he let out blasts of lightning that had a dark greenish tint to it the Nikto threw his hands up in an attempt to block the energy but it did not work he would tank the full blast for multiple seconds laying on the ground his skin burned his vision was clouded as he almost passed out from the ability, quickly taking advantage of this Richard rushed him sticking his Vibro-blade through the mans chest as he fell to the ground.

[member="Dano Dil"] | [member="Zev Cata"] | [member="Dorrian Korr"] |

Richard Von

R
(I was fighting in a caged fight ring below the cantina not fighting you sorry if you got confused)

[member="Dorrian Korr"]

Zev Cata

Something was wrong, the anxiety levels in the bar were starting to rise and Zev thought he heard that there may be a police spy droid near by, as a coded transmission was set out. It was then that he saw it, it was a small black floating sphere, its sensor moving closer to the fighting ring. Zev knew he couldn't shoot it as he didn't want another brawl to occur. Just then the droid swooshed through the air and out the door, this was Zev's chance, he rushed forward and crushed the droid on the ground. But it was too late, he already heard the sirens. Running back inside, Zev alerted his new friends and the mysterious stranger about the incoming trouble. "Listen we have to go now, police are almost here." Just then the some Zabrak ran in and screamed the police are here, he than sealed the door with a single blaster shot. Many went running for the secret way out of the basement, "Go run, I'll catch up" yelled Zev. As the rest went out of the bar's basement, Zev collected the groups winnings and stole the 1,000,000 jackpot from its case. He than ran to find his friends, as he left, the sealed door was cut down and stun shots streamed into the basement. Luckily Zev got away the Zabrak and many of the patron did not.

[member="Dorrian Korr"] [member="Richard Von"] [member="Dano Dil"]

[member="Zev Cata"]
Grabbing his helmet and putting it on as well as making out with the rum he managed to make it out and was standing next to the man who nixed the 1mil Jackpot He smirked at his rum and took another swig "Welp I guess I get free rum Thank god for that Zabrak sealing the door." I then mumbled something to myself but those with good or enhanced hearing like some races have could hear it. 'Didn't want to get fucked over by the police not until I killed that trandoshan bastard.'

Dano Dil

D
Dil leaned in closer over the railing to get a better view as Richard got on top of his opponent and drove the knife through his chest. It was brutal, and Dil loved it so much. Dil still wasn't sure why he'd stuck around with Richard and Zev, but he knew that when this was over and they made their million he would find a way to make it up to Richard.

Across the club however. Sat a man that struck Dil as sinister. Maybe it was the red mask sitting on his table or the long trenchcoat, but he quickly banished the thought from his mind and continued to watch Richard win in the ring.

[member="Zev Cata"]| [member="Richard Von"] | [member="Dorrian Korr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom