Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Greatest Treasure

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

COD-Black-Ops-Cold-War-Frank-Woods.jpg

Equipment: A blue jacket, blue jeans and a grey shirt​

Nichos Velt danced his heart out.

He made a lot of money from this last job he took from a client: An Twilek merchant who has been harassed by some thugs. The gang has been stealing her merchandise and selling them on the black market. The task was simple: Take out a bunch of those idiots who were about to smuggle her stuff to Tatooie and bring her things back. It didn't take long for Nichos to find the Blue Suns who were about to depart to the Outer Rim. The gang was no match for the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, once they were slaughtered. Nichos managed to take the stolen goods to the Twilek merchant who was so thankful that she showered Nichos with a LOT of credits. Excited, Nichos spent the money on his favorite hobby.

Partying.

Taking a big swig of Corellian exported wine, Nichos rocked his head back and forth to the beat. This is a human made remix and an old one at that, but still the beat was very addicting to listen to it helped by the fact that human music is rarely played in the Eternity Bar humans aren't common on this side of the city planet While dancing Nichos briefly observed the dance floor: Mostly new money types dancing the night away. The Eternity Bar is way more rowdy compared to the serene, relaxing mood that it usually is. However Eternity Bar held a rave night of sorts in an effort to attract humans. It seemed to work as there were more humans (mostly obese gullible looking old men) dancing with the Twi'lek dancers.

Nichos screamed along with the crowd into the air as the beat got louder, his body surging with adrenaline as he danced more frantically. It was a time to be alive, Nichos was still in his prime, he got paid and more importantly no Galactic Alliance and their morally questionable bullshit.

Jahzra Rocvard

Criminal with a Heart of Gold

a5yZnq.jpg

Equipment: Civilian clubbing clothes, vibroknife, holdout blaster pistol​

The music was designed specifically at the right tempo to make people want to dance. And layered with loops in such a way as it could go on for hours transitioning over time from one song to another with the same kind of beat and tempo. The effect often induced a trance of sorts and combined with the many party drugs available, one could dance the entire night away without knowing it. The music could keep a sentient going for a long time before they would tire. Which was exactly the purpose.

And it was a hell of a workout.

Jahzra found herself moving in time with the music for the time being wrapped up in the energy of the crowd, moving and jumping with them. A smile plastered across her face. She'd already killed several shots, but with double livers, it wasn't likely to do much more than loosen her up, especially with her speedy metabolism though. But the little purple pill she'd taken a while ago, that had more of an effect. Her skin fairly glowed under the flashing strobing lights. And the heat of the crowd pressed in on her. Were it not for someone who grew up in the club scene on Zeltros, it would have been oppressive. But for her it only made her feel alive, as her species ran a little hotter anyway. A thin sheen of sweat had started to build up from the heat and exertions but she expected that. She'd stripped off her top, leaving her in a thin bikini-style top that was UV reactive along with several crisscrossing lines of body paint across her. It left her able to cool enough to enjoy the sensations running through her.

The music pounded through her body reverberating pleasantly, and even the little bit of sweat on her skin felt amazing. As she danced among the crowd she changed partners now and again, simply moving among them. There were a few wandering hands but she cared very little. Everyone was having a good time, and she needed to blow off some steam while the Starchaser refueled.

Finally deciding she needed another drink she slipped free of the crowd and headed for the central bar, panting a little.
"What'll ya have," the bartender shouted over the noise, moving in time with the music when she could get through. Which, for a Zeltron took very little.

"Mad Mrelf, straight up, and some water if ya got it," she said with a dazzling smile. It was a particularly strong drink and something most foolishly brave Corellians wouldn't touch. But for a Zeltron? Not that she wanted to water anything down, but she knew if she didn't stay hydrated she'd be having a hell of a bad time later. Especially with how much she danced her ass off.

The bartender nodded as she laced her arms together and leaned against the counter. She crossed her ankles over each other as well. It might have appeared to be a closed-off position, but the movement had other advantages, including giving the bartender just a little bit of an enhanced view. Everybody should enjoy their work and festivities.

At the same time, she cast about, feeling a dark spot in the room, like a bit of cold in an otherwise pleasantly warm room. After a few moments, her eyes were drawn to Nichos. He looked like he was having a good time, but she sensed he was on the edge of something dangerous.

Behind her the bartender patted the bartop, getting her attention, a napkin over her drink. She picked it up, inspected it, tossed her a credit chit, and downed it with a wink. It burned like plasma all the way down but settled into her belly with a rather enjoyable warmth. Even her mouth and throat settled down into a pleasant glow after a few moments. Following it up with cold water was a refreshing combination and she'd downed half the bottle in a few moments, then drained the other half. Catching the bartender's eye she blow her a very enthusiastic kiss.

The music was in a lull as she moved back out onto the floor but was building into a rise that would follow in a hard drop, which she waited for. As soon as it hit, she was back in the middle of it and looking for Nichos again drawing closer and closer until she was practically in front of him.

As she moved her skin was pleasant red and tingled from head to toe. It was a pleasant tingle and she leaned into it, focused on it as much as she could while dancing and moving closer. The tingle was a sign she was producing pheromones and the more she focused on them the stronger they would be. In this case, she focused on the positive ones as much as she could - attraction, enjoyment, pleasure, and general likeability.

Moving closer to Nichos, she gave him a devilish little smile, drawing into his personal space, as she raised her arms over her head, showing off her curvy frame before letting her hands drift down and into his hair, the sides of his head, and then to loop around his neck, moving with him, with a smile. She was close enough he could feel her moving against him, especially as she leaned close and murmured into his ear, "Having a good time?" Despite the music, her voice was almost a purr that he could hear as well as feel. More than that she seemed familiar somehow, and certainly seemed pleasantly friendly, moved amazingly with him, like she was tuned in with him. And the way she felt against him and under his hands... could make an hour seem like a second.

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

Equipment: A blue jacket, blue jeans and a grey shirt, Nichos' blaster pistol​
The rave music stopped for a split second before immediately switching to a more different, fast paced song. Nichos didn't mind this in fact this was one of his favorite rave music: Fast paced mixed in a tint of weirdness a song about how a fish being caught wasn't a Tuna on paper it's preposterous but when mixed with love and care and some damn good music it was insanely awesome. He would jam to this tune when he was doing Bounty Hunting contracts. There was nothing more satisfying than to kill a person listening to the rhythm and beats of the upbeat song or when he was partying either way worked.​
It was then Nichos began to feel someone invading his personal space rubbing his body against theirs. "Hey," Nichos said putting his head up. "Watch where you-"​
And then his jaw nearly dropped.​
The person who touched was a Zeltron woman and a beautiful one at that. She was practically wearing a bikini with tight pants and had an alluring smile. Nichos had plenty of liaisons with Zeltrons in the past, they were always the most willing and eager to have sleep with a person they deem attractive. Yet this woman was more beautiful even by Zeltron standards. The devilish grin she flashed at Nichos made it all the better as Nichos got close to her rubbing his body against hers, he noticed that she had a small vibroknife on her and a blaster pistol. A fellow Bounty Hunter? Perhaps guess she was taking a break as well.​
"I am," Nichos shouted through the blaring music. "But with you around, it just got a hell of a lot better! Name is Nichos Velt: One of the top Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy and who might I be talking to?"​

Jahzra Rocvard

a5yZnq.jpg

Equipment: Civilian clothing, backpack with clothes, vibro-shiv, holdout pistol​

The pink-skinned woman tossed her head back in a bubbling laugh. "Pleasure to meet you Nichos, though I tend to avoid entanglements with bounty hunters," she admitted. "I'm not sure I should give you my name," she added in a teasing tone, her breath warm against his ear, body close. Oval, slightly pointed nails teased at the small hairs at the nape of his neck and base of his skull. Her touch, nails, and voice in his ear sent tingling chills down his spine at the same time. She could feel his mental presence close to hers. He was honed in and focused on her. But for now, she didn't want to push against his psyche. No, she was just having fun cheering up someone else who was also from out of town. Or at least trying to. She certainly had his attention. His interest wasn't hard to feel. She didn't need to be a Zeltron for that, but it was nice. It was a better shade on him than the wilder, almost out of control state his emotions had been headed toward.

He was intoxicated, but so was she. Not that she would judge. Some of the things she'd been up to in her younger years would have made anyone's head spin. For the moment she stayed close, moving with him. Her eyes half-lidded or closed, just enjoying the music, the movement, feeling him close, the way the air vibrated, and even his hands roaming over her. They were strong, a bit roughened from the work of handling weapons, warm against her skin. Her skin felt almost like it was coated in a balmy Styrofoam, in a mix of intensity and hazy. The combination suffused her with a pleasant glow with every touch. It all added up to a series of wonderful sensations and thoughts. As much as the music might keep one going, the high she had with it made her feel like she never wanted to stop. But she was used to that. It would pass, eventually. But for now, she just leaned into it, focused on having a good time.

After a few moments, she shifted back to his ear once more so she could talk without shouting over the music. "I'm Jahzra," she said, her voice lifting up in pitch, before falling back down, "Rocvard." It was almost identical to 'rock hard'. "My friends call me Jazz." There were a bunch of other nicknames she had, but who knew what he would come up with. Would he recognize the name? She'd been an entertainer, then had made a name for herself on the racing circuit. Afterward, she vanished into the underworld, where she'd become a premier smuggler, using her piloting skills, charm, and skill with a blaster to get the job done. Would he know of her? She doubted it. While she had a good reputation, she was a nobody in trillions of sentients across the galaxy.

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

Equipment: A blue jacket, blue jeans and a grey shirt, Red Menace
Nichos laughed, he had to admit he was a bit under influence from all those Deathsticks he smoked. The drug was usually injected into a person's bloodstream for the full affect but to Nichos it made him a little to frisky for his taste. Instead Nichos preferred the old fashion way, turning them into a substance to be smoked. Lately though, he was growing tired of Deathsticks preferring to go back to the old Sweet Cigars that he used to smoke back in his UNICOM days. "If you were a bounty pink cheeks," Nichos said. "You wouldn't even tell me your name, you would've been bagged and frozen in carbonite."​
The way she whispered against his ear and placed her fingernails in the back of his hair. Nichos' entire body tingled as he nearly closed his eyes enjoying the little sensations that she was placing on him. Part of him was a little cautious though, Zeltrons were great at manipulating people's emotions using their pheromones. There was a reason why the species made for great assassins and given Nichos' reputation, it wasn't hard to see why people wanted him dead. The music turned into a more upbeat tone, as the people around them began to throw their hands up and danced like their feet was on fire, Nichos' gaze remained on the Zeltron woman seemed to be taking an interest in him. Maybe it was ego talking him up or maybe it was real. Maybe she was full of Bantha Fodder and wanted to slit his throat, it'll suck if it was the last one but at least he'll die of ecstasy.​
"Jahrza eh?" Nichos nodded as he continued to dance to the beat. "What's woman like you doing on Corascant? Just trying to get away from the fodder hole that's the galaxy?"​

Jahzra Rocvard

a5yZnq.jpg

Equipment: Civilian clothing, backpack with more clothes, vibroshiv, holdout pistol​

She shook her head with a grin, pulling back just a little. "Naw, if I wanted to get away, I'd just go back home. This place is positively prudish by comparison," she said, her face still lit up. "In town on business and killing time. Freelance cargo delivery," she explained. Sparing a quick glance at her chrono, she seemed satisfied, barely slowing down to do it. She still had some time to kill, and she was still having a good time. Besides, she could sleep between jumps, right? Well, assuming she didn't land another job. Coruscant and Corellia had tighter customs enforcement. Meaning it was harder to get stuff in or out. Made it lucrative, but if she wanted off this dirtball with another load to run, it could take a little while. "Truth is, I don't wanna haul sailboat fuel. So I'm looking for another gig."

"As for the carbonite, that's soooo overdone," she complained, wrinkling her nose in quasi-disgust. "That happened to one guy, one time, and then suddenly every hunter who thinks he's half-decent wants to do the same. I mean, it's pretty safe as far as transport goes, but... I dunno. It's kind of expensive and heavy." Her smile never did more than dim, though, as she gave him a hard time.

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

Equipment: Blue jacket, Red Menace
Nichos laughed when Jahzra mentioned that Carbon Freezing was not only cumbersome but clichĂ©. "My work is constantly evolving," he said smirking at the bikini top wearing Zeltron. "It's like a fracking tech job what's new and innovative today will be most likely obsolete the next. From when people discovered that can hibernate in Carbonite way back in the day, It began a new way for Bounty Hunters to capture their targets. Hutts love to hang their Carbonite victims on their walls. It's like pieces of art to them."​
Nichos wasn't overly fond carbonite, while it was cheap to afford it on the black market more planets have been cracking down on the use of carbonite due to its safety concerns. The Galactic Alliance in particular have been rather stingy with their laws against carbonite even in some planets forbidding its use. "So you're a smuggler huh Jazz?" Nichos asked wanting to put the subject carbonite in the back of his mind. "The GA despite their calls for justice have no problem employing Smuggler but they despise my kind."​
The Bounty Hunter shook his head as he continued to rub his body against Jahrza. "I've been looking for work as well," he said. "Just got paid big credits but you know I gotta pay the fracking bills and all that. If you want to get paid you need to take risks, none of that schoolgirl nonsense of hauling fuel."​
Those kind of jobs while stable pay really lousy compared to what could she get as a bounty hunter. "You have a ship huh?" Nichos said. "I think I have a business proposition for ya if you're willing to listen?"​

Jahzra Rocvard

a5yZnq.jpg

Equipment: Civilian clothing, backpack, holdout pistol, vibroshiv​
Arms still looped around his neck she shook her head, moving with him and the music. "Oh, I don't work for the Galactic Alliance," she practically purred. No, the G.A. really didn't care for smuggling either. With as many times as she'd had to run from CorSec, nah. No way. Unless they wanted her for a special operation, like inserting a strike team behind enemy lines or something. Most recently she'd helped some Mandos get back into Sith space. Mando space now, she supposed. Helping them take back some of their ancestral turf and thumb their nose at the Sith Empire had felt good. Felt like she was making at least a little bit of a difference.

She supposed helping at the evacuation of Nar Kreeta had earned some goodwill from the Concord as well. And with the Bryn'adul looming over Nar Shaddaa, she'd been running refugees for weeks. It wasn't the same as some of the higher-paying jobs, but she'd managed to get friends off that dirtball and to safety. Not to mention she'd called it home for years now. If it was going to go under, she'd do what she could. Idly, Jazz considered taking an SJC commission and joining the war effort for real.

But would it be another cage she didn't want? Maybe if she operated as a private contractor for them, for a little bit? It certainly beat running home to hide her head in the sand on Zeltros.

As Nic spoke on her having a ship her mind came back to the present. The expression on her face had changed from playful and having a good time to more somber and sober as she'd let her mind wander to other circumstances. But as he brought up business, her mind snapped back and she tilted her head. "Propositioning me now, huh? That's a start. What's on your mind there," she said, turning about to press back into him some while drawing his arms around her.

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

Equipment: Civilian clothing, Red Menace
The music became slower paced but the beat was still very catchy, Nichos could still feel Jahrza's body rubbing against his as he simultaneously moved danced to the song. He couldn't tell if Jahzra was using her hormones to seduce him or that he was just attracted to her naturally but either way it excited yet at the same time disturbed him. By letting your guard down in a public area, it left a Bounty Hunter vulnerable to assassins. "You'd be surprised how many Smugglers are employed under G.A." Nichos said. "On the down low of course, I do work for them from time to time but unlike say the CIS, they're not going to sell you out the moment things go pear shaped under the guise of plausible deniability."​
Well scratch the CIS considering that Nichos dishonorably discharged for murdering a high value target out of anger. Though the CIS weren't as quick to denounce Nichos' actions as the G.A besides the victim had it coming. Jahzra's seductive and playful expression turned that of somber, pensive as though she was troubled by something. Maybe it was trying to figure out the next gig, the reasons why a Smuggler and a Bounty Hunter would want to go out was because to celebrate a successful job, make deals or searching for a job. Bounty Hunter contracts have been drying up as of late and the best contracts require a ship, something Nichos lost while fleeing a New Imperial Order Star Destroyer in the Asteroid Belt. Nichos shuddered remembering trying to navigate through the Asteroid Field. The probability of surviving an Asteroid Field was 3,720 to 1, Nichos survived, his ship didn't. He was a good pilot but not a great one and he needed to find a partner to travel with. Until he gets enough money to get his own ship that is.​
"Why don't we become partners?" Nichos said. "I need a ship to travel around the galaxy as mine was blown to smithereens by fracking Imps. I'm a damn good Bounty Hunter who can get the best prices from the best clients. I also have connections to get you to the best Cargo Delivery. Whatever I have on my contract, I can pay you half of what I earn plus those connections I promised. With me around, you'll never have a day where you can't get work, where you don't have to worry about this next gig. And the places I go to are the most exciting."​
A smirk formed on Nichos lips as he continued to dance. "I give you my word," he whispered. "Though I know a bounty hunter's word may be shit on the surface but the best Bounty Hunters abide by a code and I got one sweetheart. You want a life adventure, excitement and riches beyond your wildest imagination? I'm your man."​

Jahzra Rocvard

a5yZnq.jpg

She turned to face him with a sardonic expression. "I dunno. I can imagine quite a bit," she said. "I mean having a bounty hunter aboard might help with some extra security, cuz y'know... pirates. Though having you aboard might make customs harder to deal with a little. Especially if you have a famous face." She shrugged one shoulder and looped her arms around his neck. "Maybe we should discuss this somewhere a little more private, hmm?" At her question she let her fingertips trail along his jawline then under his chin before drifting away.

"I just need to get my things."

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

Equipment: Civilian Clothing, Red Menace
Nichos wasn't that famous, he worked for many high profile organizations: The CIS, NIO, The Sith Empire and even The Galactic Alliance but despite his boasts his reputation wasn't as prominent as he'd hoped. "Well," Nichos said sighing heavily. "I guess I have a confession to make, I'm not the hotshot Bounty Hunter that I bragged about."​
He felt a coldness in the pit of his stomach as though someone shoved an Iceberg down his throat. Being completely honest wasn't exactly his forte. Nichos always had a flair for exaggeration he felt it was a necessity otherwise he would be left doing menial work such as chasing people who didn't pay their taxes for chump change. "But I'm good enough to make good credits," Nichos said following Jahrza fighting off a grin when she trailed her fingernails off his chin.​
"If you help me," Nichos said following the Zeltron. "I'll help you fight any frackers who try to cheat you, I'm pretty good shot with Red Menace."​

Jahzra Rocvard

a5yZnq.jpg

Jazz felt the confession dump that iced water in his gut almost like it was her own. That must have hurt, she thought with a small smirk flickering across her face. No doubt he had an ego, but honesty was refreshing. She knew by the way he carried himself and positioned himself he could handle himself. The worn grip on his weapon demonstrated it wasn't just for show. He registered like former military with the swagger he exhibited.

"But I'm good enough to make good credits," Nichos said following Jahzra fighting off a grin when she trailed her fingernails off his chin.

She smirked then. "I know," she murmured back to him still moving toward the bar where she could pick up her things.

He made his offer to help her if she helped him. Turning it over for a few moments, she considered. She was no slouch with a gun and could handle herself up close too. But two is one, one is none. Having extra muscle on hand was always a good thing. And a competent gunner would be handy if she got into a scrape in The Starchaser. It could really handle a crew of six or seven. But in truth, it was fine with only a crew of one. Having Nichos along would double her capabilities all around though.

Leaning back against the bar, she drew him in closer for a moment. "What does me helping you look like," she asked as she signaled to one of the tenders with one hand, drawing them over. "Whyren's Reserve neat, and an iced water, flat," she ordered. It was a hundred credit glass of whiskey. Bought on its own the bottle was worth that much but the establishment had to make its profit. She didn't care. This probably wasn't the venue for drinking something so expensive either. But she had a feeling there would be reason to celebrate soon.

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

Equipment: Civilian Clothing, Red Menace
Nichos smirked following Jahzra around while she gathered her things. He's been negotiating for years as a Bounty Hunter and of course people always look out for their own interests. It was only natural, Nichos was asking a lot from a person he hardly knew but found very attractive. "Well," he chuckled leaning close to Jahzra. "First and foremost you get the pleasure of my company, second you get half of the credits from my Bounty Hunting contracts to supplement your other income and of course as I can pull some strings with some powerful people who can assist you in getting jobs."​
The Bounty Hunter smirked. "You don't have to worry about work again." he replied sitting next to Jahzra. "Gimmie a whiskey," he said. "I find you beautiful Jahzra." he said. "I want to know you better and I think you and I will make a good team. Stick with me and you'll be tits up in credits faster you can say Bantha Fodder."​

Jahzra Rocvard

a5yZnq.jpg

Her expression sobered a bit as she pinned him in her gaze. "Yeah, that doesn't answer my question. That's the perks and rewards. What does my "help" look like to you," she repeated. "What do you expect to do for and with you." Not so much a question as a demand for information. not that she was being particularly demanding, but she wanted, no needed to know what it was, exactly, that he thought she would be doing in this business relationship. There were all kinds of things she was fine with, but her demeanor had become suddenly very serious and intent. Most people into that many shots would have a hard time thinking straight much less acquiring laser-like focus. It wouldn't have been hard to imagine her in the middle of tense business negotiations in a board room somewhere and her bearing spoke to it. What she wore now was as useful and effective as any power suit she could have worn, though both would have been equally impressive wrapped around her.

His comment about credits made her smirk inwardly. She was sitting on a ton, leftover after commissioning the Starchaser in preparation for her last job. She had a friend in high places, a certain green-skinned twi'lek ( Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae ) that paid her handsomely to get her into Sith space and other VIP's out. Since then the Mandalorian Union had seen a major uptick in activity and had reclaimed a number of sectors from the Sith Empire. She had no proof it had direct causality but... she didn't believe in coincidence. That little trip to Zeltros had born so much fruit. So much so that a smile had crept back over her full lips.

"I find you beautiful, Jahzra," he said. "I want to know you better and I think you and I will make a good team. Stick with me and you'll be tits up in credits faster you can say Bantha Fodder."

She tilted her head to the right a few degrees before shaking her head some. "I bet you tell all the girls that," she said with a hint of sarcasm. Turning toward the bar as her order arrived she used a straw to pick up some of the water in it and let a few drops land in the whiskey. The rest of the water returned to the glass. Giving the whiskey a little stir, she took a sip, then gave a sound and nod of approval as she let it sit and activate on her palette.

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

Equipment: Civillian Clothing, Red Menace
Nichos nodded as he leaned closer to Jahzra. "Well you're my pilot," Nichos answered "and my second gunman in case shit goes south though given my skill as a Bounty Hunter that's very unlikely sweetheart." Nichos was financially well off but he didn't feel like digging deep into his bank just to buy another ship. Besides it was cheaper to hire a pilot to do all of the spacefaring for him and it helps if said pilot was a hot as hell Zeltron. Then again Nichos had problems finding Zeltron who weren't hot.​
"Nah you're the first sweetheart," Nichos chuckled downing some whiskey. "And I'd love to have you by my side."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom