Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Tea-Quest

"Hmmph." The word escaped from the old man's lips as he flipped through ancient looking notecards that were grimed and discolored with age. In front of him, a wooden bowl full of herbs sat in front of him. Beside it, a pestle sat. "It needs something still..."

Tiland turned away from the table and looked through the countless shelves of herbs that lined the massive room, that was almost entirely herbs and teas. He scratched his beard as he wound his way through the collection. As he reached a certain section, he began to look more closely at the fine scrawls that labeled each jar, tapping each with a finger as he wandered down the line.

Finally, he settled on one specific jar.

"Oh, dear," he murmured as he lifted it from the jar. He studied it carefully, but it made no difference. There was nothing left in the jar. It was empty. After a moment, he shrugged. "Such is the way of things..." He set the jar back on the shelf and returned to the tea-blend that was in process. It needed that herb to balance the flavor and accentuate the healing properties that he would use as the basis for the rest of the project.

He flipped through the notes again, this time looking at where he found them. Varunda IX. A smile drifted across his face as he remembered the pleasant jungle world. Many Ithorians dwelled there and followers of the Tyia. It was where he had learned such a thing, in fact, and become one of its practitioners. He hadn't been back in decades. Perhaps it was time that he returned for a visit.

Sifting the holonet, Tiland searched tickets on public passenger lines for the moon until a frown etched its way across his face. First Order territory? Had that really gone that way? He couldn't remember anything like that happening, but perhaps he had been busy elsewhere.

It was a terrible unwise decision. No reason for him to go into hostile territory. It would be an enormous risk. But, the properties of this tea were dependent on the herb, that could only be found on Varunda IX.

With a deep sigh, Tiland sent a few messages.
========================================

Several weeks later...

Tiland strode down the ramp of the passenger ship into the New Habat spaceport. It was a pleasant, bustling place, although more modernized and guarded than he remembered. But, that was no concern of Tiland's. He was not here for Great Galactic War shenanigans, as the media had taken to calling it.

Tiland was here in the name of tea. That was his quest and he would fulfill it. As such, all that he had brought with him were what he would need to find the herb. It was incredibly rare and only grew in the most remote corners of the planet's jungles. So, he had brought camping equipment and herbology references, and rations for a long expedition.

His only aid in seeking the plant was knowing what it looked like, its preferred ecosystem and growth range, and the fact that it had a slight aura of the Light Side of the Force. It wasn't from this moon, it had been brought from elsewhere by the Ithorian's who settled the planet. Unfortunately, the record of its origin had been lost to history.

So, to his knowledge, and the most knowledgeable herbalist's in the galaxy, the herb was only found in these jungles. He hummed to himself as he wound his way out of the spaceport and into the city itself.

First stop, the university to consult with their library and any biologists that they had on staff. They likely knew the area better than he did at this point. See if things had changed in the planet's ecology or if climate bands had shifted. Still humming, he strode off down the street to the school, walking stick clicking along with his rhythm.

Among the various rows and desks of the University's library, a lone woman absorbed herself in a selection of books and datapads surrounding the various beasts and critters of the world. With every swipe on a pad and every turned page of a book, Nadiya scrawled little tidbits into her own personal notebook. From diet to physical characteristics and environment, these tomes were thorough.

At the woman's feet sat a rugged pack, filled with various amenities and rations that every independent spacer needed. Resting against the table sat a single quarterstaff, worn from its use as a walking stick. She was very much a traveler, the ruddy skin, thick poncho, and sturdy clothing only adding to that fact.

Slowly books and datapads were set upon shelves, respectfully placing them where she had retrieved them. Nadiya prepared herself for the journey ahead, a trek into the jungles and dunes. The fauna were far more alien than those native to Sanctuary, something she desired to witness. Holograms, drawings, and paintings never did justice to standing with another creature in the flesh.

[member="Tiland Kortun"]

[member="Nadiya Vahn"]

Tiland frowned as he departed from his conversation with the university faculty. They had no current information on the plant he was seeking and only the one who specialized in xenoviology had ever even heard of it. What did they teach at universities these days? Or at all, actually? He’d never actually attended university or college, learning rather from practitioners and hermits.

As he strode out, he caught a glimpse of a person and her appearance took him back. Almost a much younger version of himself, down even to the quarterstaff and rucksack.

“Well met, fellow traveler,” Tiland said as he caught up to the much younger traveler. “Where might you be headed? Perhaps our paths follow the same direction for a time.”

He gave her a warm smile beneath his beard as they continued to walk towards the edge of the university campus. “My name is Tiland Kortun. And yourself?”

As he walked, the city streets slowly moved past, with nobody giving them a second glance. Religious pilgrims, perhaps, because that was certainly all Tiland looked like. In a way, he was, for he was returning to a world that had shaped him and given a more precise direction in life.

It was good to be back.

With all the tomes returned she grabbed her belongings and set out. Striding with confidence from the library, only pausing to look at the elder. Flashing a grin she motioned for [member="Tiland Kortun"] to follow. "Oh! I have plans to explore the local wilderness, seeing if I can-" The traveler hesitated, as if selecting from a choice of words.

The man did not not strike her as someone she should be suspicious of, rather possessing a patient aura, at least to her perception. "Find some of the local wildlife. I've always had an interest in animals, since I was a child. I plan to... Sketch some of the ones I find in person, if I find any that is." Drawing a notebook, the woman waved it twice as if to add credibility to her story. It could be perceived that she might not be lying, but she was avoiding one truth or another.

"I am Nadiya Vahn, a pleasure to meet you, sir." Holding her right hand out she stuffed the notebook away with her left.

[member="Nadiya Vahn"]

Tiland prevented himself from raising an eyebrow at her words. She was being careful, that was certain, and not entirely honest. He could sense that clearly, but then, neither was he. Couldn't fault her for that. Besides, she did have an actual sketchbook. That granted her some semblance of legitimacy. The old monk took her hand and shook it as they continued to walk.

"Indeed! An excellent use of your time," Tiland replied. "I fear that I never had the chance to get into sketches. What kinds are you looking for? I'm looking for a rare herb, myself."

He paused at an intersection to let a rush of speeders pass by before continuing through a gap. "Perhaps we could search for these together. It is pleasant to have travel companions, after all."

Time continued to pass as they walked, with Tiland ambling on with no sense of hurry or rush. The Force would bring to their destinations when it brought them there, or it perhaps might not. He couldn't say, but he had a good feeling about this one.

Yet there was something different about this young woman that he couldn't quite determine. Some spark within her that she was trying to hide. As they continued, he meditated on it, trying to sift through the constant shifting of thoughts and sensations that could cloud a Jedi's perceptions, especially in something as hard to notice as this.

A naive mirth surrounded her, which punctuated both the movements she took and the grin upon her face. "I... I really don't know. Whatever I can find really. I made sure to procure notes of whatever I could in the library, but finding anything is a bit beyond my reach. I am not a forester or a hunter." Shrugging, Nadiya's gaze searched their urban surroundings, cautiously avoiding getting in the way of anyone or anything.

Leaning upon her quarterstaff, she paused, looking up to the sky for a moment as if gauging time. "What sort of herb are you looking for? On a planet such as this I suspect you could find a multitude of plants for natural remedies and medicines. On my Homeworld, Sanctuary, we kept a small garden for such things. It was handy when you had a bit of an excitable youth in the house. Always an assortment of cuts and bruises."

"I wouldn't mind the company. Thank you for the invitation, I'll follow you since you seem to know your way around more than I do." Stuffing a hand into her pack she draw out a single packaged food bar. Tearing off the top she took a hearty bite of the unappealing brick of nutrients, sugars, carbohydrates, and proteins, giving full attention to her new companion, once more walking with him.

[member="Tiland Kortun"]

A Imperial officer clutched his throat with gear in his eyes, trying to utter words but to no avail as Elise pushed the man up against a wall with the force, her eyes sharp and shooting daggers. "Oh, you really think you have any power over me child? No Ren will save you, nor will your troops, we Sith are much more powerful then your own fanatically blind order and I have no qualms about killing all of you here and now". "So, you just let me through without having to check my stuff and no one dies, deal"? Her question was quickly answered with a frantic nod, Elise dropping the man, giving a warm smile, "good we could reach an agreement... on and double cross me and you, your family and this entire port is going to be destroyed".

Giving a small wave the youthful looking woman walked out of the port security office, collecting her brown overcoat, personal belongings, equipment and other research materials, making her way to the nearby university. The native species of this planet along with the unique jungle was a subject always on her to do list for exploration, it was always just a difficult place to get to. Though with the Galactic Alliance defeated the FO was a little more lax with it's border security, diverting military assets elsewhere.

unknown.png

Walking down the main street her gaze was draw to an old man and younger looking woman conversing on the street, the clicking sound of a walking sticks ringing into her ears, who used a walking stick theses days? Looking a bit closer here eyes widened a little, "wait a minute, I know that person". Running closer Elise came to stand to the side [member="Tiland Kortun"], bending down to get a closer look at his face, "Ha I knew I reconfigured that pose, how a have you been old timer, seems you still have what it takes to get out in the world and have fun"?

Whole waiting for an answer Elise's gaze wandered over to the other woman, she was young, seemingly excited for some reason. Was this some new apprentice of his? even for an Anzt Tiland was still quite old, looked the part too, it would not be unreasonable for him to seek a student to carry on the whole tea business. Or was this woman here for other reasons? Perhaps another explorer of the jungle like Elise.

[member="Nadiya Vahn"] [member="Tiland Kortun"]

Progflaw99

New Habat, Varunda IX | Outer Rim​
“Your assumptions are your windows on the world.
Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
~ Isaac Asimov

Page_divider_with_gradient.png
Page after page Castor read and no closer to the truth. Though a humble Knight of Ren, the man often found himself compelled to the path of the lone wolf. He was a hunter by nature, a tracker and a violent man - but with time his pursuits had become more refined, more cultured. Whether or not anyone would believe so was another matter entirely. Gone were the days of the berserker, wielding sword into battle at the head of the vanguard. Now Castor took a much more calculated approach. Through knowledge he gained power, power over those around him, power over aspects of the Force, power over the past, the future, and most importantly the present. Armed with the correct knowledge there was little he could not do or become. Perhaps even a Master one day.

The thoughts were pushed back as he paged through yet another tome, fingers touching the physical pages of a long since forgotten book. A journal of a traveler once lost in the deep core. There were hidden answers there, worlds that had gone untouched since before the Gulag Plague, or at least since the galaxy's emergence from it. A strange sensation had overcome the Knight as he studied, an anxiety of sorts but what its source could have been Castor knew not. Not at first anyway. So engrossed had he been in the tome within his grasp that it took him a full minute after the man had passed before it struck him.

Suspicion welled in the Ren's mind. Memory trying to search for some long lost event or why that man in particular caused him grievance of mind. Anzati, that was strange enough in its own right. Anzatis were far from common, least of all in First Order space. Castor had only gotten a glimpse before the man and the woman beside him had gathered their things and headed for the exit. *Strange.* As Castor played it over in his mind for several more seconds his suspicions grew. Had he seen any visible identification on the two? Since the rebirth of hostilities along the First Order's borders a mandate had been issued by the Minister of Security - a Moff Calgar - requiring visible identification worn at all times by non-citizens. Surely an Anzati hadn't actually been given citizenship? It would be quite an irregularity in any case.

Quietly rising from his seat he followed in their wake. Already the trail was going cold, it was only by chance he caught sight of the pair walking further on down the street as they paused to wait for a flurry of passing speeders to fly by. As inconspicuously as possible, Castor advanced in their direction while simultaneously seeking out the Force. It was a gamble, often times the Force would do little to give him a direct answer though sought. More often it provided half truths and fed into what the inquirer wanted to believe. It was against these habits that Castor fought, not only metaphysically but also fighting to keep the pair in view.

Even as their heads bobbed through the streets, another approaching figure caught the Knight's eye - approaching and beginning to converse with the pair. *They've stopped. Feth.* Casually his footsteps slowed, a nearby street vendor becoming his target. With a practiced ease, Castor assumed the role of an interested customer as he pointed to one of the wares, inquiring as to its purpose. The vendor, eager to assist began on a sales pitch. Castor only half heard the words as he kept track of the now trio out of the corner of his eye.

[member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Nadiya Vahn"] | [member="Elise Ike"]

[member="Nadiya Vahn"] [member="Castor Ren"] [member="Elise Ike"]

Tiland ambled along again once the traffic cleared from the street and the surrounding pedestrians surged forward, jostling them forward. He nodded as he listened. "Oh! You're from Sanctuary?" He gave a warm smile. "My tea-shop is on Sanctuary. It's for that I have come searching for herbs. Some for medicinal purposes. Others for tea. One in specific for a special tea that I have been contemplating for some time. It would be good to have a travel partner this time."

Yet another one joined them, taking him by surprise, as she seemed to recognize him. It took him a few moments, but then he nodded. "Indeed. Did you think I relied on others to retrieve the herbs for my teas?" She had been one of his more eccentric customers that had come through his shop. Although, in all honesty, that entire day had been a very strange one. More unusual customers than his shop usually saw in months. "But what brings you here? I did not anticipate meeting you again."

Someone probed at him in the Force. Tiland couldn't tell who it was or what they were looking for, but their attention was on him. He let the flood of people carry them forward and followed them rather than pushing his way through. He dissipated his presence in the Force even farther, so that whomever was probing him would find nothing but a very slight Force signature, as one who didn't have enough to be trained by any Force order, and his mind was focused on a certain plant. Other than that, there wasn't much of anything to set him apart.

Yet he continued moving towards the edge of the city, pausing only briefly to stop at a Tyia shrine, before continuing on. The city's edge was getting closer now and he could see the lands beyond. Now close to getting some peace and quiet from the city, Tiland started to sing softly, an old walking song that he learned many years ago, and there was a jaunt in his step.

"It is? What a coincidence," Nadiya chimed, adding a little spring to her step. "I miss my homeworld, but it was only a starting point. I, as well, admire tea though you would not catch me spending my credits on anything fairly exotic-" As she regarded the old Anzati another woman approached. Rotating to greet the individual, she gave an informal bow, a grin plastered to her face. In a rising tone she spoke. "Hello ma'am!"

Not a hint of imperial credentials could be seen upon her person, and as the force probed around them she furrowed her brow. Straightening her spine to peer across the crowd, naively searching for the source. Unsuccessfully, and with the shrug of her shoulders, she returned to their trek. Nadiya possessed the gift of the force, but was raw in here ability. Unrefined. Rather than a glowing fire it was but a few kindling sparks, in need of both air and fuel.

The wanderer's pace shifted to that of the tune Tiland sung, taking a step with each rise and fall of tempo.

[member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Castor Ren"] | [member="Elise Ike"]

His head suddenly poking out around a corner, his body not far behind, Noatyr's grim face attempted to force itself to grin. He heard the word ''Tea.'' and tea was something he was fond of. Well, one of the few things. Either way, he had heard somebody say the words, and judging from the amount of force energy he was detecting from the almost out of place group strolling along had to be some indicator that it had probably been one of them.

He wasn't the kind to just barge into something, but it was better then what he had just gotten himself into a few moments ago.

His eyes darkened a shade, and his head whipped back to the man who had stopped him a few moments ago in an attempt to sell him something. Pulling on the only real grin that came naturally to him, he simply gestured under his cloak at the blade strapped to his belt, and motioned for the would be ''Salesman'' to take a hike.

They complied quickly, fear clear in their eyes. It didn't take much to scare off small time criminals like that, now that he had more control over his eyes. Normally he would have felt at least somewhat bad about just scaring off someone trying to make a living, but the guy had made it clear, it was either buy whatever he was selling, or lose a finger.

Shrugging off the hood of his cloak, Noatyr stepped out of the alleyway, and began trying to dodge his way through the crowded streets towards the group. He was keeping up, but every time he had to move around a crowd member it slowed him down. Well, so much for the silent approach, time for Plan B.

Calling out in a friendly way, and waving his arm, the young humanoid waved an arm, trying to help catch the group's attention.

''Oi! Wait up!''

As he shouted, he tried to focus on suppressing his connection with the force. He was still wary of other force users, but his curiosity and love of tea had gotten the better of him.

He wasn't sure if he was doing a good job of it, but he was trying at least, so he didn't have to mentally smack himself for forgetting later.

''I heard someone mention the word Tea!''

[member="Nadiya Vahn"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Castor Ren"] [member="Elise Ike"]

It took a second for [member="Tiland Kortun"] to recognize her but he did quite easily to her relief, "well there are not many people that know about tea like you, also gotta keep the competition away, would be bad for business if some major corporations found out about your products". She gave a small laugh before answering the question posed by the aging tea maker, "me, oh I am here for work, general study on the planets native inhabitants and similar sorts... oh that is right I never mentioned I was an Anthropologist when we first met, my bad". That day had been so confusing general introductions were piratically skipped over, the Equinox guy really having a lot to say.

With the small re-greeting out the way Elise turned to the young girl standing nearby, the force shimming around her body, untrained but present, strange how the Ren had not stanched her up, but no matter. Elise returned the bow, being a more customary thing having come from Atrisia, "Greetings to you too, may I imply as to your presence here? going on a scavenger hunt with the old man or do you have your own focus"? "Oh forgive be, I should probably introduce myself, my name is Elise Dixon, may I know yours"? While waiting for a reply a small prod came through the force, the sense of someone watching them being quite apparent, though Elise did not make any reaction.

Keeping up the act of a simple slightly force sensitive light sider, Elise made no attempt to shield her mind, or look around for whoever was probing her force signature, merely filling her head with past accounts of expeditions and wonders of what may be found in the jungle. Her body emitting a small light side force signature to mask her true self as the group walked through the crowds of people towards the edge of the town were the natural jungle bordered the civilized areas.

Before they were able to reach their destination though a cry came from behind, Elise tilting her head back to see a youthful man running up towards the trio. "... is that kid for real"?

[member="Nadiya Vahn"] [member="Noatyr Moldmerr"] [member="Castor Ren"]

[member="Elise Ike"] [member="Noatyr Moldmerr"] [member="Nadiya Vahn"] [member="Castor Ren"]

Tiland nodded as Elise spoke, still walking. He gave her another look, for that was quite a bit different than how she presented herself. But then, not even Tiland could quite manage to see the true Elise. Perhaps he never would. It was never possible to say for certain.

"Those are excellent subjects of study," Tiland replied, turning as someone darted out of an alleyway. A very young human, from what he could see. "Ah, yes. I am a tea-blender. And corporations and other businesses would find themselves unable to imitate my teas." A hint of a smile touched those words as he continued to walk until they were out of the city proper.

"And yes," Tiland responded back to Nadiya. "Sanctuary is a delightful world. Excellent place for a tea-shop. Did you know, with a little bit of adjustment of greenhouse glass and water, you can simulate any ecosystem in the galaxy on Sanctuary?"

As far as he could tell, they would continue walking towards and then beyond the city limits until they reached the wilder portions of the planet. At which point, it was up to the others how far they would accompany him. Or, if anything would intervene and try to stop them.

"Who might you be?" Tiland asked the newcomer. "I am surprised to have caught your attention so clearly and coincidentally." He took stock of the newcomer. Young, slightly Force-sensitive, perhaps trying to hide it as Tiland himself was. Too difficult to tell in all. But then, the Force moved in mysterious ways, but never were its meetings random.

The woman shook her head. "I am here to find some of the wildlife of this world, to sketch them and such." With a pause she drew a canteen, unscrewing the lid to take a small drink. "I am Nadiya Vahn, a pleasure to meet you, ma'am."

Turning to Tiland, she shook her head. "I did not know that, though I have never been one to study botany." Lifting a finger to rub her nose, she shrugged once again. Turning to spot the second newcomer, she waved him over nodding. "Yes indeed! Come join us on our trek through the jungles if it piques your interest."

Sliding the canteen away, she tugged on the straps of the pack, ensuring its security.

[member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Castor Ren"] | [member="Elise Ike"] | [member="Noatyr Moldmerr"]

Progflaw99

Several times he thought he'd lost them, the strange group that seemed to keep on growing. *Peculiar.* he thought to himself. *Best not too tighten the noose blindly.* to do so might very well see it slip free. Castor still wasn't convinced it was anything but the nagging in back of his mind spoke to something.. it bothered him that he couldn't recall. His irritation didn't keep him from blending into the crowds, subtly moving with the masses. Long since retired from the role of a vanguard Castor had learned to mask his presence, a chameleon in almost every sense of the word. Detaching from his role as a Knight of Ren, Castor projected the thoughts and ideas of an errant adventurer, his clothes already those of a commoner.

As the odd party continued towards the outskirts he found it more and more difficult to follow without standing alone. So far he had seemed to go unnoticed, that much was a relief. How long could he stay unnoticed? That was the question. As of yet there was no evidence of anything untoward happening - a group of friends, acquaintances, business partners? Something bothered him though, the Anzati... something about him. Castor swore under his breath, he couldn't place it. Deftly stepping aside as another speeder went past, he picked up his pace to keep the small group in view, careful to avoid lingering his gaze for too long.

[member="Nadiya Vahn"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Elise Ike"] | [member="Noatyr Moldmerr"]

Catching up to the group, and falling in line with them, Noatyr took stock of them and their questions. He stroked his chin in thought, wondering if he could make up something just for fun. He decided against it. It wasn't like he was on the run and needed a fake identity, but fake identity's made things interesting. he was already off track in his thoughts, he decided to just stick with plain truth.

''Good to know there's tea enthusiasts in places like these. Anyways, I'm Noatyr, merc for hire and drinker of tea.'' He nodded to the older man, taking a note that if he ever lived to be that old, he'd grow a beard similar to his.

To the blondish woman, he bowed slightly, trying to crack a smile in the process. ''Sounds like a fun adventure. Glad I can.''

And then to the darker haired woman, he simply stared, one eyebrow raised. He hadn't heard what she had said before he had caught up, but she had said something, something he probably would have taken offense to. Maybe.

A tremor went up his body, and he blinked, turning his head to look behind him. Huh, for a moment he thought he had sensed something else. Odd. It was probably nothing though, or at least nothing to worry about for now. Turning back, and catching back up to the group again, he shrugged back his cloak a bit, revealing the dark blue jacket beneath, and nodded a few times.

''It'd be an honor to come with. Count me in.''

[member="Castor Ren"] [member="Nadiya Vahn"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Elise Ike"]

Was Elise more energetic then usual? yes, but when one was as old as her anything new or unique was something to look forwards to. Beside the last time they met a certain self proclaimed master of the force wouldn't keep his trap shut, that sort of stuff tended to make her a little, agitated one could say. "Quite the interesting subject, a good activity to make time pass, also gets me out of the house, been coped up a little to long".

Turning back to the woman as she introduced herself Elise gave a warm smile, "that is a nice name, perhaps I will join you if I have time [member="Nadiya Vahn"]... though come to think of it this is an crew, an anthropologist, herbalists and biologist". Well that was excluding the newcomer whom had peaked her interest slight, mainly due to their rather up beat attitude and seemingly zeroing in on the mention of tea. "Well if you are a mercenary that can come in handy if we meet any potential problems along the way", or a meet shield if their current stalker tried to pull anything on the group.

That being said who ever was tailing them certainly knew what they were doing, but once more Elise kept up the act of not noticing, not wanting to tip off to anyone her more then well trained use of the force. "So, does anyone have a specific area to which they want to go? I myself was going to travel to one of the old Ithorian settlements and ruins".

[member="Noatyr Moldmerr"] [member="Castor Ren"]

[member="Nadiya Vahn"] [member="Elise Ike"] [member="Noatyr Moldmerr"] [member="Castor Ren"]

"Delightful!" Tiland responded as the young mercenary offered to join them. He wouldn't place much stock in his abilities, judging by the state he was already in from the alley. But, perhaps he would be able to help direct the youngster in a different direction. Or at least keep him alive and mostly unharmed. This was a peaceful planet, however, and he doubted that it would come to that.

"Indeed," The old monk replied to Elise. "I am certain that it is. And yes, the Ithorian settlements are among my first destinations, even if only as a base-camp." He paused by rock on the city outskirts, and unfolded a very old map from his satchel. He unfolded it on the rock and weighted it down with several of the tea-mugs that he always carried with him. It was an ancient map, on actual paper, and from the looks of it, hand-sketched.

He pointed out to multiple locations. "These are Ithorian colonies, and the herb I am seeking grows in these regions. At least, they did last time I lived here." He frowned and scratched at his beard for a moment. "This world's climate has not changed since then, so it should still be found there."

Looking back up to Elise, "Which settlement did you plan on initially?"

Nadiya bounced on her her feet, tugging on the individual straps of her pack until she settled into a casual stance. "What are we waiting for then? Let us get to it. Every second not in the woods is another second... Not finding ingredients."

Without knowing the direction in which they intended to travel, she made short waving motions with her hands before trudging off into the jungle. "A world such as this has sights to behold, plants to find, and animals to see. No use standing about!"

[member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Castor Ren"] | [member="Elise Ike"] | [member="Noatyr Moldmerr"]

Taking a moment to consider whether or not to follow after the chipper girl, or wait for the others to come up with a plan, he figured he'd best chase after the girl, at least to make sure she didn't get into any trouble. With a shrug, and a small apologetic nod to the older man and the woman, he quickly followed after the girl.

Under normal circumstances, he would have just kept a sharp eye on whatever member had strayed from the party, but foliage made locating things tricky. Ah well, it seemed the adventure had begun.

Withdrawing a small music player from his cloak, he began to fiddle with it, trying to tune it into something. Softly, it began to play a genre of music known as ''Dusk'' which began to set a dark and moody theme.

It only seemed appropriate to the jungle.

[member="Nadiya Vahn"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Castor Ren"] [member="Elise Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom