Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Tax Writeoff [Sacred Lotus folks]

Thusly would the Eidolon descend towards the planet, leaving its more heavily armed and defended brethren to remain in high orbit. The two ships in question were largely guard ships, registered to Ignus Industries, but also served as a nice advertisement for what the company could do in terms of ships. Not that they could only make warships, of course. They had other capabilities as well, and were eager to expand that market. Transport ships. Personal ships. Whatever kind of ship someone needed to have made they could certainly see to it that it got done. Provided there was ample reason for it, of course.

As the ship set down, it became time for him to exit the ship. With the illusion still cast around himself, and the awareness that it would undoubtedly not fool the Jedi Master, he left the ship behind, without his guards, and made his way towards the gardens where they'd been instructed she could be found. He also felt a darker presence nearby, which piqued his interest as well. As he approached he became more curious about the matter, noting the woman who was present with the Jedi Master. @Ajira Cardai was not exactly out of the public eye, as it were. She took, would likely see through his ruse, but that was quite alright. He'd toss a smile her way regardless, and then turn his attention to [member="Bethany Kismet"]. The other woman, [member="Elisea Korrado"], he did not know.

"Jedi Master Bethany Kismet, I presume?"

He offered a bow.

"Forgive the illusion, Master Kismet, but there are some people I would prefer not know I was here. My name is Leos Palle, and I own Ignus Industries. I've come to speak with you, and ascertain if there is some way in which I can be of assistance to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom