Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Hunt

Quell Rook

Q
gKhxTU8.png
ORC's Mandalorian Exiles Present
THE GREAT HUNT
It is a dark time for Mandalorians.
The homeworld is occupied. The Empire is broken. The clans are scattered.
In the outer reaches this is nothing new. Echoylir, the Mandalorian Migrant Fleet roams Wild Space and the untamed frontier heedless of any Mand'alor's call. Some are dar'manda, honorless savages cast out by their people and forced to live out on the edge of nowhere. Others suffer a self imposed exile, disillusioned by the Resol'nare and trying to make a new life for themselves and their clan on the galaxy's Outer Rim.
But the way of the warrior endures. A Great Hunt has been called.
Will you answer?
  • The Great Hunt is a PvP dueling tournament with a twist!
  • For each round two opponents are assigned the same NPC bounty. Only one can claim their prize and move on to the next round.
  • Targets must be captured alive. No disintegrations. (and no killing the NPC to spite your opponent)
  • Rival hunters must be neutralized before the target can be returned to the Guild. (no racing to the prize and then dodging your opponent)
  • Most importantly: don't let your target get away. (opponents are required to stay on the move while dueling)
  • Non-Mando bounty hunters and Sith-Mandalorians are welcome. We are all vode here.

The Hunt begins in about a week depending on interest/my work schedule. Sign up here!

Quell Rook

Q
I will get round one up tonight or tomorrow! The intro for each group will briefly detail a location on a planet and some basic NPC bounty characteristics (name/species/crime).

Quell Rook

Q
[member="Larisa Young"]

There was no deadline however a nine person tournament is tricky. As last come last serve, unless you can summon a partner I will have you sit out until the second round. One of the first round winners will be randomly selected to take your place on the bench so you can test your skills, followed by a three person free for all of a championship to cap us off.

Quell Rook

Q
[member="Larisa Young"]

Scratch that, I have secured you an opponent. [member="Keira Priest"] has volunteered to step up and make things even for us. The first four threads are up and yours will be shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom